How to use graphical attributes (fm 20)

You can't I don't think, @lolmit. The attributes have been numbers only for a few years, and every so often someone makes their own in-game skin to represent the numbers as bars or the like instead, but I'm not aware of any skins that provide that option for FM20.

Edited by JordanMillward_1

23 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

You can't I don't think, @lolmit. The attributes have been numbers only for a few years, and every so often someone makes their own in-game skin to represent the numbers as bars or the like instead, but I'm not aware of any skins that provide that option for FM20.

Well it really disappointed that there is no such option like this anymore...

I hope someone do know about any skin or any guide..

53 minutes ago, lolmit said:

For that, you'd be best off asking over in the skinning forum if it's possible: https://community.sigames.com/forum/18-skinning-hideout/

On 16/12/2019 at 21:17, lolmit said:

Only option I've found that might suit your needs is this @lolmit - https://fmwkdsoul.wordpress.com/2019/11/21/no-attribute-skin/

It blanks out the attributes so that it just shows the colours for the range of attribute values. Not found one that does a full graphical representation, sorry.

On 17/12/2019 at 23:44, JordanMillward_1 said:

Only option I've found that might suit your needs is this @lolmit - https://fmwkdsoul.wordpress.com/2019/11/21/no-attribute-skin/

It blanks out the attributes so that it just shows the colours for the range of attribute values. Not found one that does a full graphical representation, sorry.

God dammit, i cant understand why SI delete this minor option...  really cant understand. 

21 minutes ago, lolmit said:

God dammit, i cant understand why SI delete this minor option...  really cant understand. 

It's not been in the game for about 2-3 years, chances are it was because, proportionally, no one was using it.

7 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

It's not been in the game for about 2-3 years, chances are it was because, proportionally, no one was using it.

Well i remember this option was available in fm17 and 18 also, i think since fm19 it was removed.

And i was using it , i think as a repeat customer someone need take care of me, especially for such a small option.