Nation Overview

Alexpuk2002

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, <> said:

@Rivanov Mine works. make sure the kit code is not duplicated on the nation overview panel.

I checked the file but it isn't duplicated. I attached the file I use, maybe you see something weird.

I also attached the nation overview kits file.

nation overview.xml

nation overview kits.xml

Edited by Rivanov

My Nation Overview Kits is identical to yours.

My Kits code in Nation Overview is:

<!--kits-->
              <container class="subsection_box" minimum_height="100" priority="2" default_height="-1">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="319448" type="use" value="Kits[COMMENT: title for the club kits the club overview panel]" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
            <widget class="club_overview_kits_panel" id="cloK">
                <record id="object_property">
                    <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                    <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                </record>
            </widget>
        </container>

There is no File=Nation/Nation Kits ...

Try my code instead of yours without the file path for the nation kits.

18 hours ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

My Nation Overview Kits is identical to yours.

My Kits code in Nation Overview is:

<!--kits-->
              <container class="subsection_box" minimum_height="100" priority="2" default_height="-1">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="319448" type="use" value="Kits[COMMENT: title for the club kits the club overview panel]" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
                </record>
            </widget>
        </container>

There is no File=Nation/Nation Kits ...

Try my code instead of yours without the file path for the nation kits.

Thanks! Will try this later today.

It works now:

<container>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="1" apply_to_children="true" />
			</record>
		</widget>
</container>

Edited by Rivanov

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm having a little problem with those 2 panels, I don't know how to make them look good. The fixture panel my idea is to reduce the size of the next matches a bit so the trophies would look much better. The panel where the manager is, I don't know why it comes out like this ... I tried to get the 2nd captain out and it still didn't work.image.png.c89949a0b10832fc91cf93a12ba7767d.png

3 hours ago, Nachote912 said:

Hi, I'm having a little problem with those 2 panels, I don't know how to make them look good. The fixture panel my idea is to reduce the size of the next matches a bit so the trophies would look much better. The panel where the manager is, I don't know why it comes out like this ... I tried to get the 2nd captain out and it still didn't work.image.png.c89949a0b10832fc91cf93a12ba7767d.png

I had the same problem with the manager last year. I cant remember what the fix is but if you go back through this thread it should be in there somewhere.

16 hours ago, DrazdaCZ said:

if I have the Confederate logos in the game, they are displayed to me, then I throw clubs to me, etc., and they don't appear to me again

20210221165036_1.jpg

20210221165155_1.jpg

On 20/01/2020 at 15:58, Rivanov said:

Make sure you have the associations folder in your logo's folder.

\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\logos\associations\normal

And edit your config.xml like this:

<record from="1_caf" to="graphics/pictures/continent/1/logo/background/left"/>
		<record from="1_caf" to="graphics/pictures/continent/1/logo"/>
		<record from="2_afc" to="graphics/pictures/continent/2/logo/background/left"/>
		<record from="2_afc" to="graphics/pictures/continent/2/logo"/>
		<record from="3_uefa" to="graphics/pictures/continent/3/logo/background/left"/>
		<record from="3_uefa" to="graphics/pictures/continent/3/logo"/>
		<record from="4_concacaf" to="graphics/pictures/continent/4/logo/background/left"/>
		<record from="4_concacaf" to="graphics/pictures/continent/4/logo"/>
		<record from="5_ofc" to="graphics/pictures/continent/5/logo/background/left"/>
		<record from="5_ofc" to="graphics/pictures/continent/5/logo"/>
		<record from="6_conmebol" to="graphics/pictures/continent/6/logo/background/left"/>
		<record from="6_conmebol" to="graphics/pictures/continent/6/logo"/>
		<record from="7_fifa" to="graphics/pictures/continent/7/logo/background/left"/>
		<record from="7_fifa" to="graphics/pictures/continent/7/logo"/>

<record from="784_uefa_ned" to="graphics/pictures/team/784/logo/background/left"/>
		<record from="784_uefa_ned" to="graphics/pictures/team/784/logo"/>
		<record from="214394_uefa_gib" to="graphics/pictures/team/214394/logo/background/left"/>
		<record from="214394_uefa_gib" to="graphics/pictures/team/214394/logo"/>

That will be due to the config.xml file used in your logos folder. To get the confederations logos to work you need to get those logos and create a config file that uses the background/left option. I have posted an example above.

If you go through the thread then this has been answered a few times, I even think I put my confederations logo in to download.

2 hours ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

To bude způsobeno souborem config.xml použitým ve složce s vašimi logy. Chcete-li, aby loga konfederací fungovala, musíte tato loga získat a vytvořit konfigurační soubor, který používá možnost pozadí / vlevo. Zveřejnil jsem výše uvedený příklad.

Pokud projdete vláknem, pak to bylo několikrát zodpovězeno, dokonce si myslím, že jsem vložil své logo konfederace ke stažení.

I keep trying nothing according to this manual

On 20/01/2020 at 15:59, Alexpuk2002 said:

You have to follow the instruction I mentioned when I posted the file.

In you logos folder there will be an area where the continents logos are. Copy that folder and rename it to something else (can be in the same location and any name you want). Go into that folder and open up the config file and edit it so the ending has background/left. It will look like this once edited:

<record from="1" to="graphics/pictures/continent/logo/background/left"/>

Do that for the rest of the logos and refresh the skin and the continent logos will appear 

4 hours ago, DrazdaCZ said:

it doesn't work it works for me if I only have confederate logos so it works but as I add others it doesn't work anymore

It looks like it is to do with the logo pack that you use. Looks like you are using the metallic logos and I have just download the pack and they use the background/left coding in there. What I would do if I were you is to remove the folders that are called back left from all the folders (such as clubs, comps, confeds and nations) and then try again with the option I posted above

2 hours ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

It looks like it is to do with the logo pack that you use. Looks like you are using the metallic logos and I have just download the pack and they use the background/left coding in there. What I would do if I were you is to remove the folders that are called back left from all the folders (such as clubs, comps, confeds and nations) and then try again with the option I posted above

I already have it, I just removed the back left and the back right everywhere and it works, so thank you for the help and I have one more question how do I do to show me only one?

20210225234156_1.jpg

20210225234707_1.jpg

Edited by DrazdaCZ

• 1 year later...
On 06/02/2020 at 16:18, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

Hi Guys,

I would like to know if there is a way to keep the flags and the badges of federations in specific places. For instance, in my player profile, I would like to see a flag rather than the federation badge. In the Nation panel, I would like to see in the fixture container, flags rather than badges. Is it possible?

image.thumb.png.4395aacf27cd1c49c1305f8f84e0c69f.png

I had the proper files but I dont remember how to get the flag, the federation badge and the Continent logo like in that image again. Could anyone help me with the config file to get the badge showing now? Thank you

image.thumb.png.7148468492f87509b4dd8b4727db1bc6.png

Edited by <<Macaco-RJ88>>
wrong pic

9 часов назад, &lt;&lt;Macaco-RJ88&gt;&gt; сказал:

I had the proper files but I dont remember how to get the flag, the federation badge and the Continent logo like in that image again. Could anyone help me with the config file to get the badge showing now? Thank you

What skin is this panel from? Can you drop it?

9 hours ago, &lt;&lt;Macaco-RJ88&gt;&gt; said:

Haha I have the same issue. Copied this panel from my FM 22 skin, and everything works except the Federation badge.

В 17.11.2022 в 12:14, Rivanov сказал:

Haha I have the same issue. Copied this panel from my FM 22 skin, and everything works except the Federation badge.

And in which skin can this panel be viewed? Can someone share, or is it a secret?

From looking at the screens you've posted the issue will be down to the logo pack you are using. I know some logo packs like to show the flags as the nations main logo and some show the badge as the main logo.

In the config.xml of the logo pack you are using, the flags should use the code "nation/xx/flag". The badge xml should show "nation/xx/logo"

6 hours ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

From looking at the screens you've posted the issue will be down to the logo pack you are using. I know some logo packs like to show the flags as the nations main logo and some show the badge as the main logo.

In the config.xml of the logo pack you are using, the flags should use the code "nation/xx/flag". The badge xml should show "nation/xx/logo"

Thank you. Yes, I messed with the configs and now its working.

23 hours ago, MrSkittles30 said:

Thank You! :)

If someone can help me - it would be great. 

Trophies are tiny and I don't have FIFA ranking history. What's wrong? I use FME Zealand skin for FM23

Clipboard01.png

That looks decent. This panel never seems to get enough attention in my opinion.