Rip it up and start again

Must admit frustration got the better of me last night. Lost a really important game and decided to subsequently sell 24 out of my 27 players. Only 3 survived the cut lol . Got rid of all my older players (in total i generated 420m in player sales, shaved 3.4m off the weekly wage bill) and replaced all the player positions at the cost of 112m. My wage bill is only 1.1m now.  The majority of my team is now only 17-19 years old. Really interested to see if this turns out to be the worst decision i've ever made on FM. 

On 16/01/2020 at 14:16, Liamgannon said:

Must admit frustration got the better of me last night. Lost a really important game and decided to subsequently sell 24 out of my 27 players. Only 3 survived the cut lol . Got rid of all my older players (in total i generated 420m in player sales, shaved 3.4m off the weekly wage bill) and replaced all the player positions at the cost of 112m. My wage bill is only 1.1m now.  The majority of my team is now only 17-19 years old. Really interested to see if this turns out to be the worst decision i've ever made on FM. 

I would have loved to watch a video of you raging afterwards, saying you're gone sell "You and you and you" then straight away start offering them out.