FM In-Game Editor

Jamieandthehalo

I’d like to see more options/features added to the in game editor. Here are some of my suggestions of the top of my head. Please feel free to add below.

- to assign/change squad numbers to reflect real life changes on AI teams at any time. 

- to arrange future transfers for both players and managers/staff

- to be able to add injuries, again to reflect real life occurrences 

-  to be able to edit players to become staff at any time (e.g sinan bytyqi from Man City)

- to retire squad numbers at any time

- to be able to edit board members at any time to reflect real life changes

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Jamieandthehalo said:

I’d like to see more options/features added to the in game editor. Here are some of my suggestions of the top of my head. Please feel free to add below.

- to assign/change squad numbers to reflect real life changes on AI teams at any time. 

- to arrange future transfers for both players and managers/staff

- to be able to add injuries, again to reflect real life occurrences 

-  to be able to edit players to become staff at any time (e.g sinan bytyqi from Man City)

- to retire squad numbers at any time

- to be able to edit board members at any time to reflect real life changes

40 minutes ago, latrell said:

Stop chairman selling your club, and to change the pitch patterns also some way of editing the structure of your stadium. 

Can you post them in the Feature request forum so the Features team can get their hands on them? https://community.sigames.com/forum/353-football-manager-pcmac/

• 2 months later...

I like what you've suggested. The big one for me, and I know it's not huge, is the retired squad numbers option. I'm a nerd when it comes to squad numbers. If I have a youngster who's a fringe player and he wears number 27, for example, then starts to become better and better but keeps 27, then I would love there to be a feature in the game whereby he adopts that number as a preferred number. Then, if he becomes a legend at the club (or loved by the fans at least), the club will look at the possibility of retiring his number (with manager's input? I don't know about anyone else, but when I play, I have players I have brought in years ago who I just feel are fan favourites and icons at the club but are not listed as such, and there are other players who are listed as icons who I don't feel deserve it. So I would love it if we could have a say about retiring a number). Maybe an option as well, to allow the number to come out of retirement if a family member wants to wear it, a.k.a. Paolo Maldini's #3 jersey at Milan is retired/reserved for his sons.

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 25/04/2020 at 00:18, barrenjoey14 said:

I like what you've suggested. The big one for me, and I know it's not huge, is the retired squad numbers option. I'm a nerd when it comes to squad numbers. If I have a youngster who's a fringe player and he wears number 27, for example, then starts to become better and better but keeps 27, then I would love there to be a feature in the game whereby he adopts that number as a preferred number. Then, if he becomes a legend at the club (or loved by the fans at least), the club will look at the possibility of retiring his number (with manager's input? I don't know about anyone else, but when I play, I have players I have brought in years ago who I just feel are fan favourites and icons at the club but are not listed as such, and there are other players who are listed as icons who I don't feel deserve it. So I would love it if we could have a say about retiring a number). Maybe an option as well, to allow the number to come out of retirement if a family member wants to wear it, a.k.a. Paolo Maldini's #3 jersey at Milan is retired/reserved for his sons.

i think it will not hard to add to game, nice idea!