Signed for relegation

Goodnight everyone.

Earlier today I was managing Ingolstadt but I decided it was time for a change of league and continent after 5 years so I signed with a Chinese team. The only problem is I did sign after current season but currently the Chinese team can't avoid relegation anymore and my second league in China isn't loaded. So the question is what will happend now they will relegate to a non playable league?

2 minutes ago, DeJarnoxD said:

Goodnight everyone.

Earlier today I was managing Ingolstadt but I decided it was time for a change of league and continent after 5 years so I signed with a Chinese team. The only problem is I did sign after current season but currently the Chinese team can't avoid relegation anymore and my second league in China isn't loaded. So the question is what will happend now they will relegate to a non playable league?

You will be released by the club.

16 hours ago, likesiamesefish said:

Not sure why no one is pointing out that until the club is actually relegated then you can just add the league below. No need for you to get the sack at all.

I looked it up and it is indeed possible, but I need to go to China on 1/12 while the competition only gets added on 26/12, but still thanks!

1 minute ago, DeJarnoxD said:

I looked it up and it is indeed possible, but I need to go to China on 1/12 while the competition only gets added on 26/12, but still thanks!

Pretty sure it will still work. You join 1/12, the team officially joins the division below on 26/12 when the season changes over and you're good.

This should maybe be feature request? For example game understands that you are relegated but dont have the league loaded. So it gives you prompt do you want to add the league below to your game or become free agent.

Would be huge quality of life improvement as then we dont have to always in advance load up so many leagues.