Adaptability

Quick question regarding Adaptability. Is it relative to the nationionality of the manager or the language the manager speaks.

Example I'm an Australian Manager is England considered a foreign country although there is no language barrier.

1 hour ago, FM_Prospect said:

Quick question regarding Adaptability. Is it relative to the nationionality of the manager or the language the manager speaks.

Example I'm an Australian Manager is England considered a foreign country although there is no language barrier.

england is considered foreign country due to culture rather than language. And the more adaptability you (player/staff) has, the quicker his adaptation (learning new language and adaptation) will be.

2 minutes ago, FM_Prospect said:

Well I always give myself 1 in Adaptability maybe that would explain why I struggle the first season 

What do most people give for Adaptability?

I never valued this attribute, perhaps I was wrong

If you're an aussie manager in premier league - yes low adaptability affects things but in Australia it doesn't.

Just now, FM_Prospect said:

Also what are the imploc implications of having low Adaptabilty?, what would it affect most?, Team Cohesion and Morale?

I'd say both, for example he could be awol, he' will moan in private chat that he want's 'time off' etc. That's why language course is important, also having players with the same nationality/language. The best would be if you'd have a liked staff/player in your club.

44 minutes ago, FM_Prospect said:

Well I always give myself 1 in Adaptability maybe that would explain why I struggle the first season 

What do most people give for Adaptability?

I never valued this attribute, perhaps I was wrong

I normally give myself a ten because I feel like it's a bit broken so just try to mitigate it completely.