My very first Grapefruit

MadCatPT

It's a mystery to me, the game commences for the usual fee, plus expenses, it's public plagiation, it's a diary, this is my experimentation, it's not a confidential inquiry.

I go checking out the reports, digging up the dirt you get to meet all sorts in this line of work, treachery and treason there's always an excuse for it and when I find the reason... I still can't get used to it and what have you got, at the end of the day?

What have you got to take away? A set of tactics and a new set of ties. Blinds on a window and a pain behind the eyes, scarred for life...

No compensation, public experimentation's.

John Smith

Edited by MadCatPT

After assuming my new identity I found I had a rental house, a car, a motorcycle, a huge collection of children's movies and leather jackets. So I sold almost everything, made a killing on the children's movie collection, some of those collection editions are real valuable these days. Kept the bike, the computer hard drive and some clothes. Picked up the bike and drove in a roundabout way to check what my job was, the bike already had a waterproof duffel with some clothes on the back, so I just went. Stopped for some gas and a road map, to see where Merthyr Tydfil was.

At first I was afraid, I was petrified, but after some hours riding I found it to be immensely joyful, nice view, lots of air and rain. I found myself in Wales, when I stopped for gas I saw this:

yP9KpFSm.jpg

I asked a man how to you read that? He just smiled and gave a very small chuckle. Had my welcome to Wales moment.

Back in the saddle again, whoopi-ty-aye-yay I go my way down to Southern Wales, the views are beautiful and some hours later I ride to the address I'm going tomorrow for work.

OBqXfeem.jpg

****... A football club, I don't know nothing about football, hopefully it's just some admin work.

Edited by MadCatPT