leagues loaded and continental competitions

just about everywhere I read, people have different ideas about this, I want to start a long term save. what are the fewest amount <and which ones> of playable European leagues I should load to make it so later in the save half of the teams in them aren't garbage in Champions league and Europa

It's going to depend on your computer and your starting point.  I guess ideally you would want to run the top division from all European leagues but if that isn't feasable then maybe run as many as you can from this country coefficients list - LINK 

Edited by Brother Ben

2 minutes ago, Brother Ben said:

It's going to depend on your computer and your starting point.  I guess ideally you would want to run the top division from all European leagues but if that isn't feasable then maybe run as many as you can from this country coefficients list - LINK 

thanks, one more question while im here. do custom skins and/or graphics slow things down as far as running the game. my graphics folder is around 19 gbs

59 minutes ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

thanks, one more question while im here. do custom skins and/or graphics slow things down as far as running the game. my graphics folder is around 19 gbs

Mine is similar, can’t say I’ve noticed

better to run graphics from an SSD if you have one but I wouldn’t worry too much