Coaches taking courses without asking

Hi Guys,

I really need your help, My coaches are taking courses without ask, What should I do to prevent this.

I'm coaching an amateur team so have to pay almost 4k for each course is to much for my finances.

You can see in last picture that I have all staff responsibilities assigned to me. Please help me.

FM19.

image.thumb.png.dcc720b1109417fcf9653acf57905669.png

image.png

1 minuto atrás, Ausie disse:

He is paying for it himself. 

He is not, As you can see in the picture says that Gandarela will pay the course. Gandarela is the Team.  And my finances really goes down.

Look at my Expediture, total is 50k and those 32k is the other that is the courses for my coaches I can't afford that.

image.thumb.png.bb5605c1db3cefe6cc10d8c6263184b0.png

1 hora atrás, rinso disse:

I don't think you can stop them talking on courses when they decide to. 

Oh crap, its hard to have good finances this way in amateur teams because as soon as they get the courses they join to better teams than mine. And I have to get new coachs and they will ask for courses again..

• 2 years later...
Just now, JimmysTheBestCop said:

still happens in fm23 lol

How are there SO many bugs in a game like this? 

I see the player shirts not drawing properly bug still exists too (only recently playing 22 since I got it free - I'm done paying for this game tbh)

5 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

In staff responsibilities there's an option for you to decide who takes courses, or for someone else (chairman, DoF) to decide.

Yeah, the OP here had that set to himself, just as I do.

Doesn't stop it happening!

16 minutes ago, Brasilia88 said:

and then when you even suggest it to the board you go on a £300 course, there is no money or it´s not the right time.... 

Some bugs have really become features in the game. 

I have notice while I was managing a team with small debt and after spending 6+ months with them, that they have accept it despite being in debt. Mean about my coaching badge. Assume that bank balance is not taken account in FM23.

Edited by fc.cadoni

1 hour ago, fc.cadoni said:

I have notice while I was managing a team with small debt and after spending 6+ months with them, that they have accept it despite being in debt. Mean about my coaching badge. Assume that bank balance is not taken account in FM23.

With my "debt-ridden" part-time club, I'm currently getting some approved and some disapproved, with an invitation to appeal to the board. That's both for me and my coaching staff. It seems to me that the cost of a course puts it in a 'marginal' zone for the bean counters. All seems quite realistic in my save.

but most of the time in a llm save it is just a waste of money i never have my staff more then 1 or 2 seasons. constantly upgrading. i just sign them all to 1 years deals and never extend them ever again even if they are with me for 20 years.

besides retiring usually only the assistant might leave. it is a waste of in game time, money, resources and a waste of real life time and mouse clicks to even bother extending staff. there is almost 0 chance they ever leave.

18 minutes ago, JimmysTheBestCop said:

but most of the time in a llm save it is just a waste of money i never have my staff more then 1 or 2 seasons. constantly upgrading. i just sign them all to 1 years deals and never extend them ever again even if they are with me for 20 years.

besides retiring usually only the assistant might leave. it is a waste of in game time, money, resources and a waste of real life time and mouse clicks to even bother extending staff. there is almost 0 chance they ever leave.

Yeah, it might eke half a star out of them in training, but it's not worth it, you're right. I leave the DoF/Chairman to make those decisions and just agree to it for the realism.