5 Lower Division Dutch Teams You Should Manage In FM20

We all know that The Netherlands is one of the biggest country's producing world class players a lot of players came reached the absolute top players like Cruijff, Koeman. But The Netherlands was not doing great after the lost world cup final in 2010 they didn't qualify for the 2012 EC, 2016 EC and also no WC in 2018 so something had to be changed so that's what happened The Netherlands started by contracting a new coach Ronald Koeman the ex Barcelona player received the job but that wasn't all that's going to happen they wanted young players and all old players out that's what they did they removed Robin van Persie, Arjen Robben, Wesley Sneijder, Rafael van der Vaart they all got removed from the squad and new talent were added such as Ajax trio Donny van de Beek, Frenkie de Jong, Matthijs de Ligt also a bunch of other talents were added.

A lot of these talents and world class players started at their local clubs. Can you produce new top players with these lower division clubs?
We added a downloadable database by @Timo@ so you can play in lower divisions

Article is made by fmplays.com

Download Database @Timo@ : Click Here

My 5 recommendations for clubs to manage

AFC

204_20190923212928-1.jpg

AFC is located in Amsterdam and is currently the best Dutch amateur club can you manage to get this club promoted to the Keuken Kampioen Divisie?

HSV Hoek

Rik-Impens-HSV-Hoek.jpg

HSV Hoek is a club that has a lot of Belgium players in their squad because the club is very close located to Belgium this city only has 2900 citizens can you bring them to the top?

RVVH

rvvh5c545ba38c553.jpg

This club is relegated a lot of times in 2016 they played at Derde Divisie and now they play Eerste Klasse which is 2 divisions lower can you bring this club back to the top in FM2020?

Achilles 29

Sportpark-de-Heikant-5edc0731.jpg

In 2017 they played in the Keuken Kampioen Divisie but now they relegated 3 times in 4 years! can you bring this club back their glory?

vv IJsselmeervogels / Spakenburg

ea2dc97073ca283b06fe1ffeae20b501.jpg

These two teams are the biggest rivals they are located in the same city and play in the same league which make this very special can you manage one of these teams and beat their rivals?
Edited by fmplays

5 hours ago, DazRTaylor said:

I am pleased you have IJsselmerevogels there as I always do a save with them and this year is no different.  I have parked the save for now but got them into the top six in the Eredivisie.

Wow that's awesome man! ive been multiple times at ijselmeervogels cuz i always go to the matches from HSV Hoek its a really nice club

• 9 months later...