Instead of city pictures

Rimmshot79

15 hours ago, Rimmshot79 said:

Yes i know this,but those are backgrounds. I mean you have city pictures and not on t he background,but in the club overview. I rather have other pictures there,the google earth stadium pictures.

You would need to save over the city pictures you have with the new image.

basically how the city logos work, is back in the early fms up to like 13 i think, they’d have background logos on the titlebar which were essentially zoomed in transparent versions of the logo. you can see it here from fm08

1967_t4.jpg?itok=jn57wif3

since that code doesn’t really serve much of a purpose now, it’s been repurposed for city pictures, front of kits in flut, stuff like that. i’ve never seen much of a purpose using them personally but that’s me 

On 28/04/2020 at 13:20, bluestillidie00 said:

basically how the city logos work, is back in the early fms up to like 13 i think, they’d have background logos on the titlebar which were essentially zoomed in transparent versions of the logo. you can see it here from fm08

1967_t4.jpg?itok=jn57wif3

since that code doesn’t really serve much of a purpose now, it’s been repurposed for city pictures, front of kits in flut, stuff like that. i’ve never seen much of a purpose using them personally but that’s me 

Therefor i dont want city pics,but instead it would be nice if you would have an aireal view from the stadium. Maybe a new idea for a skin maker. Then you would have 2 stadium pics,inside and outside with a little city view.

11 hours ago, Rimmshot79 said:

Therefor i dont want city pics,but instead it would be nice if you would have an aireal view from the stadium. Maybe a new idea for a skin maker. Then you would have 2 stadium pics,inside and outside with a little city view.

like wkdsoul said, not enough versions of code to use. it’s either cities or something else.

its something you’ll probably have to do yourself, as it’s a lot of work to expect from other people 

8 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

like wkdsoul said, not enough versions of code to use. it’s either cities or something else.

its something you’ll probably have to do yourself, as it’s a lot of work to expect from other people 

But i could replace the city pic by a air pic of a stadium?