Potential Clarification

Quick question on how PA is shown. For example I have a 20 year old GK I am looking at. When I did an initial scout report it had him at 2.5 Yellow and 2.5 Black stars for potential. Brought him on trial the last couple weeks. Now when I go into coach reports or his player profile its lists him as a 2.5 yellow and .5 black for potential yet the scout report still says 2.5 yellow and 2.5 black in the scout report and in my my squad page potential listing. Which listing should I go by? 

The reports are usually from two different staff. Generally whoever got the higher JPA would be more accurate but scout reports doesn't seem to get updated when a player is brought on trial so if the scout report is really outdated then it might be inaccurate. Can't just ask scouts for updated reports too.

Edited by Russiandude

I found my mistake. In my squad view I had it set for the Scouts Ability/Potential column which is displaying the scout report one. When I switched it to the Assistants View of Ability/Potential columns they are more in line with the coach reports. Unfortunately I was using that squad view to judge trialist and now have about 5 guys with potentials I probably wouldnt have signed them at lol