Change Attribute Colours - FMT 20, PC

As per this thread I'm sure I used to be able to change Attribute Colours in FMT 20 on PC.  See an image below of how I used to do it.

I used to search for "colour" and get this

ColourPrefs.thumb.PNG.73b022ccc176a20c286d2682f59cf169.PNG

Then click on Skin Colours to get this

ColourPrefs-SkinPreference.thumb.PNG.45640771c0fe514389a90caa4d8f646e.PNG

However, at some point since 11th November this feature is missing.

I've also tried searching for "custom skin colour" as per this thread, however I still can't find it.  (NOTE: when I changed it back in November, it worked).

Is the ability to change attribute colour thresholds still available in FMT 20 on PC?

If so, how do I do it?

I might be wrong, but I think the only way to change these attribute colours now is by editing your skin's files.

I also miss this old way of editing them.

@Lucas Can you help confirm this please?

You can do it by editing it in full fat and copy the xml files related to colour  generated in %appdata%\sports interactive\football manager 2020\settings\[version name] (or something) to the fm touch 2020 preferences folder. (If you sort the folder by date modified you easily find them)

Edited by DavyDepuydt1

On 10/05/2020 at 16:56, DavyDepuydt1 said:

You can do it by editing it in full fat and copy the xml files related to colour  generated in %appdata%\sports interactive\football manager 2020\settings\[version name] (or something) to the fm touch 2020 preferences folder. (If you sort the folder by date modified you easily find them)

Thanks - I think it might be

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020 Touch\Preferences\version 3

With obviously the version number changing.  I can see some relevant files (average_attribute_boundary.xml) which will need to change.

I'll modify at a later time and report back.