Important pressing stats

For a while I normally just go for signings which are based on who's the best on the transfer list etc without thinking how they fit into my system. Been using a tiki taka style based of Peps Barca, inspired by take the ball pass the ball.

This time round I want to sign players who'll fit into the system rather than just off stats/status. So what would you say are crucial stats in terms of a high pressing tiki taka style ?

7 hours ago, TheBigBoss said:

For a while I normally just go for signings which are based on who's the best on the transfer list etc without thinking how they fit into my system. Been using a tiki taka style based of Peps Barca, inspired by take the ball pass the ball.

This time round I want to sign players who'll fit into the system rather than just off stats/status. So what would you say are crucial stats in terms of a high pressing tiki taka style ?

IRL there are a few stats that can represent good pressing but they are not available in game so your best bet is to look at their attributes like aggression,work rate, teamwork and stamina.

5 hours ago, zyfon5 said:

IRL there are a few stats that can represent good pressing but they are not available in game so your best bet is to look at their attributes like aggression,work rate, teamwork and stamina.

Km/90 mins and tackle % are the only two relevant stats I can think of without looking in-game.

24 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Km/90 mins and tackle % are the only two relevant stats I can think of without looking in-game.

Those two stats give very little info about how a player press as these stats can vary differently due to role the player plays and the team's play style. Stats like PPDA (passes allowed per defensive action), duels won per 90, forward sprints per 90 are all better indicators of how a team or player press but not available in game. 

2 minutes ago, zyfon5 said:

Those two stats give very little info about how a player press as these stats can vary differently due to role the player plays and the team's play style. Stats like PPDA (passes allowed per defensive action), duels won per 90, forward sprints per 90 are all better indicators of how a team or player press but not available in game. 

I don't disagree.

I'd definitely look at attributes instead of stats in-game.