[FM20] Irchester Utd. Tier 10. England. Home. Youth Only.

Jimbokav1971

13 minutes ago, rosque said:

And this is what I meant by unspecified but I think you figured that out

image.thumb.png.1816103f8405e311188be77b02744997.png

I've done that but they only seem to make non-negotiable cash offers. 

I think I will take a leaf our of your book and continue with this though, but also maybe follow the advice from @OldManGravzadvice and try and treat each situation on it's own merits. The 1st player sold is 27 years old, so maybe a lack of add-ons is not the issue it might be in a younger player. 

I guess we will just have to wait and see. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, rosque said:

I have fired up the FM just to screenie you players I have loaned out. I also target countries like China, Turkey, Sweden, Austria for loaning out cos they seem to always have some interest in my players. I think I had combined of 250 offers for the 4 lads on 150k/month fees.

image.thumb.png.6e8be1000d8120e8bf033d1278b32666.pngimage.thumb.png.1d0a79ac704547cf4f5b31932d8b2ac6.pngimage.thumb.png.a0da7d75b2439d1c09697cfb3b6b139d.pngimage.thumb.png.87ad118b4e4d9984c6fb8fb34599aec0.png

As you can see Coutinho is the worst of the bunch and is worth only 525 euros! And yet I managed to grab 150k/month in fees from Wuhan for him. I think it is worth a try to try and loan out players for these fees if you do not have them in plan

I think this feels a little "exploity" to me. I will have a look at it because China especially seem to have different rules when it comes to finances, but £150k per month for players like those listed above doesn't seem right to me. 

I mean it doesn't feel "right" but since I offer out players 5-6 times until I can get someone to bite on a decent fee and I offer to every club in 20+ nations I don't feel like that's exploiting the game. Just some dumb DoF biting the bullet. How many times have we seen insane prices and dumb deals in the real life? My team, Dinamo Zagreb, declined a player few years ago because of few mil euros and now he was sold for 30m to Arsenal - Gabriel.

I just wish FM implemented templates or added more options so we can delegate these stuff to our DoF and not go through 200 offers every day of transfer window for these players and click like 80 times to offer out one player. And I hate so many things regarding the Offer to Clubs screen. No templates, inconsistent experience (can offer unspecified for transfers but not for loans, can target nations for loans but not for transfers), not being able to tell mandatory requirments for lots of things so that DoF can handle these things.

Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread - just wanted to show that there are lots more of wheeling and dealing to be done outside the clauses and fees that you've shown to me.

44 minutes ago, rosque said:

I mean it doesn't feel "right" but since I offer out players 5-6 times until I can get someone to bite on a decent fee and I offer to every club in 20+ nations I don't feel like that's exploiting the game. Just some dumb DoF biting the bullet. How many times have we seen insane prices and dumb deals in the real life? My team, Dinamo Zagreb, declined a player few years ago because of few mil euros and now he was sold for 30m to Arsenal - Gabriel.

I just wish FM implemented templates or added more options so we can delegate these stuff to our DoF and not go through 200 offers every day of transfer window for these players and click like 80 times to offer out one player. And I hate so many things regarding the Offer to Clubs screen. No templates, inconsistent experience (can offer unspecified for transfers but not for loans, can target nations for loans but not for transfers), not being able to tell mandatory requirments for lots of things so that DoF can handle these things.

Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread - just wanted to show that there are lots more of wheeling and dealing to be done outside the clauses and fees that you've shown to me.

You are absolutely NOT hijacking the thread and thanks very much. I have spent so long in so many different saves trying NOT to sell my players, that it seems I have a bit of catching up to do. 

I am not sure and would not like to say something that is false but would imagine that it is random within the Nation Knowledge that DoF has and the country that he is in. So if you sign a French DoF with knowledge in France and England he would offer mostly there. But that is my assumption and going on logic alone and absolutely not something that I have tested (have not tested) since I deal with all transfers/loans by myself for all 4 of my teams with the only exception being that DoF can make a bid for players for U19 and U23 teams but I decide on contract.

:eek:

Thats some fees looks like you’re missing out on. “Exploity feeling” loaning out has nothing on those transfer fees you’ve missed out on.

I feel that last season was a lost season. To progress, time to get promoted! Well that’s what I’m hoping will happen next season :brock: :D

6 minutes ago, rosque said:

I am not sure and would not like to say something that is false but would imagine that it is random within the Nation Knowledge that DoF has and the country that he is in. So if you sign a French DoF with knowledge in France and England he would offer mostly there. But that is my assumption and going on logic alone and absolutely not something that I have tested (have not tested) since I deal with all transfers/loans by myself for all 4 of my teams with the only exception being that DoF can make a bid for players for U19 and U23 teams but I decide on contract.

Maybe you deserve the fees with the amount of work that goes into it, (offering out each player multiple times to different Nations). If I am completely honest with you, I'm not sure I can be bothered. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Sonic Youth said:

:eek:

Thats some fees looks like you’re missing out on. “Exploity feeling” loaning out has nothing on those transfer fees you’ve missed out on.

I feel that last season was a lost season. To progress, time to get promoted! Well that’s what I’m hoping will happen next season :brock: :D

Yeah, we have missed out hugely on fees throughout the save and even with the big deposit from the Spanish centre-half, I can already see us running dry in 18-24 months and am determined to do something about it. 

Last season we were "unlucky" in that I was so successful with my side-strategy of getting as many cards as possible, but we also suffered with injuries to key players that hurt us. 

I was hoping for the Playoffs last season, (was only 5 points off in the end), and this season I will be aiming for the Playoffs again. 

2 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Maybe you deserve the fees with the amount of work that goes into it, (offering out each player multiple times to different Nations). If I am completely honest with you, I'm not sure I can be bothered. :lol:

Way too much time goes into transfer windows for me :D  Now imagine what I go through for incoming players with around 100 players in the team registered for Famalicao :D:idiot: Thankfully I have started using IR and went from Comprehensive (and sometimes Full Matches) to Extended/Key Highlights :) Think have done less years in FM20 than you've done in this save alone just because I play so slow. But, transfers and tactics and developing players is something I enjoy way too much and cannot let my staff handle that - at least not until we have better tools for it.

Clauses. Jun 2046

We've only got deals available for clauses on 1 player. 

4be374f1dbbe7ecaffb2deb9baffe2f6.png

(39c) Mendoza (COL) (Bal) * is the Colombian GK that went to Barnsley for £325k when we needed the money. Although he has been loaned out, 1st to us in League 2 and then  another season in league 2 with Shrewsbury and then a season in League 1 with Cardiff, he is only classed as a "Backup" and I can remember looking at them before and they had a really good GK in front of him. Barnsley finished 3rd last season, (lost in the Playoffs), and the 29 yo ENG GK who plays for them is worth just under £5M. 

611be4c42acc22160797f3eb9b5c2092.png

bbc4366030f42db260bf56b43303abc1.png

I wonder if they see him as their long-term GK, and are just making sure that he plays every week and doesn't stagnate while their experienced GK hopefully gets them into the Premier League. Either my DoF has played a blinder, or they value him at £8.22M. Just for the record I've had a look at their squad and I think they are buying/selling quite well actually. The problem I've got is that I don't think (39c) Mendoza (COL) (Bal) * is going to play for them this season and he's also currently listed for loan. I think they might stick him on the bench and this is going to stunt his development. 

I think I need to take the money. 

I really like the look of him though. I don't want to take the money. I think he might go for big bucks in the future. 

That being said, the scout report only says Leading Championship player so how much more than £8.2M is he going to go for? 

I think I need to take the money. [Help] :lol:

7a61362f14c4149fed521b7ff5701842.png

No, I definitely need to take the money. We brought in almost nothing last season. I need to do the deal. Final answer. 

c3a916fee64bbca6c6da5cefaf354386.png

In hindsight it's a no-brainer. Accepting this deal means we get £4.11M in the bank without selling a player. We have to take deals like this at this stage, even if we lose in the longer-term. 

MC Production line. Jul 2046

df678ed3ff66c9bc7933206bfbd88f3d.png

(38b) Kuchar (CZE) (Bal) * has become a regular International and is our best central midfielder. 

1f3dc114c551055eb1a9c3b506890604.png

(44a) Greg Gray (SCO) (Real) * might be a right winger, but I'm surprised to see him ranked so highly. He needs to play more and at the very least be on the bench more where he can cover multiple positions. 

(41l) Mike Burns (Merc) * is a striker that I don't like, but we are short in that area and there isn't an awful lot I can do about it. 

(35e) Neil Dunkley (L.Heart) * is my 2nd choice Playmaker. I could sell him, but I think he contributes more by being here. 

c67649a34fbb509b9d18c0513aa24554.png

(34c) Guy Bacon (Driven) * is a striker. 

(45d) Ndlovu (ZIM) (F.Pro). Wow! :eek:He's come from nowhere. He only came through the intake in Mar 2045 and it's only Jul 2046 now. Maybe he needs to play more at the expense of (35e) Neil Dunkley (L.Heart) * who I could flog for a few quid and save on wages. 

ef505cbb3fe5631352a9e07f1fd981b9.png

(42e) Chris Lee (F.Sport) * seems to be developing really nicely and I love his athletic ability. I'm thinking that I should loan him out somewhere so that he plays every single week and then reap the rewards next season. He needs games. 

6f188ed8fb68bcff5eb608a06ff76ca2.png

(38a) Usman (SWE) Bal * was the long-term partner to (38b) Kuchar (CZE) (Bal) * in the middle, (at least in my mind), but he's struggled with injuries in recent seasons and it has set him back. I'm not ready to discard him yet, but the way some of the youngsters are developing he needs to produce this season. 

df2ed46d086bcf440ade3fd3d94a369d.png

(36e) Joe Allinson (F.Pro) * has always been a back-up and never a starter. I think it's time to let him go so he doesn't play when the kids should be getting experience. 

48b5eee04c221b544558f667188577b2.png

(35c) Craig Barnett (Unamb) * is my chief collector of coloured cards on the left flank. 

(45g) Lloyd (F.Det) * is a centre-half. 

(44e) Duffy (IRL) (F.Pro) * might be a natural midfielder, but I see him more as a striker. 

(43c) Ballard (F.Pro) needs to be loaned out because he's 20 and stagnating.

(42b) Eric Gunn (Bal) * needs to be loaned out because he's 21 and stagnating. 

(40i) Royston (F.Det) * is a problem because I've never managed to work out if he plays wide left or as a playmaker, (or even a playmaker wide left). He needs to go out and play every week somewhere. 

8bdcbf055c8e58f8703f819d1cb43c9f.png

(39d) Nick Powell (Fickle) is going out on loan. 

(37l) Sharman. (Res) 6'2" is a centre-half. 

(46a) Gérard (FRA) (F.Pro) looks like he might just be a bit special. Because I am using the IR button I can't bring players like him on for 10-15 minutes at the end of games, so instead he will start games and I will rely on the Ass Man taking him off at HT.

2588ed54fecb8800fc67ec16569382ed.png

(45i) Petras (SVK) (L.Det) is a right winger.

(45e) Mo Murray (IRL) (F.Amb) is a right winger. 

(45c) Pantano (ITA) (Bal) is a centre-half. 

(44i) McNamara (Unamb) will play for the U18's this season and then go out on loan next season. 

(42k) Stewart (Unamb) (NIR) is a striker. 

(41g) Matousek (CZE) (Cas) * is a striker. 

(40g) Doyle. (Unamb) 6'5" is a centre-half.  

(37d) McGann. (WAL) (F.Spor) is a centre-half. 

(45p) Bristow (Unamb) will play for the U18's this season and then go out on loan next season. 

(44k) Stewart. (AUS) (Cas) is a right winger. 

(43o) Courtney (NIR) (Temp) is a left winger. 

(43l) Pici (ALB) (F.Sport) will go out on loan.

(43l) Pici (ALB) (F.Sport) is a striker. 

(46l) Lewis (Pro) will play for the U18's.

(46p) Diallo. (GHA) is a centre-half. 

(46j) Odell (JAM) (L.Det) will play for the U18's.

(46n) Idehen (NGA) (F.Pro) is a centre-half. 

What do you mean you have never seen a player also fulfill the role of DoF. Jul 2046

(31a) Liam Watts (FIN) * is a free agent and I have gone in for him before his legs go completely. 

2dde48840ec917a9f3fb5c4438c3ce48.png

4a3b0d6e79387edcb7210533e09b4ef3.png

Let's see what he wants.....

6030d8721f38b5e3b957d7ccc9a93424.png

• Important player. Yeah no problem. 
  • False 9. I don't usually but for you I will make an exception. 
  • Will offer the player a non-playing role. Oooh. Interesting..... Wait.....what? :eek: He wants to be the DoF? :lol: We already have a DoF and he's contracted for another 12 months so I can't bin him off. 
  • A coaching course. Can we just go back and discuss the DoF role please?

I told him to forget about the DoF role but either way we couldn't afford him. He wanted £32k per week and we could only pay him £13k per week. 

Edited by Jimbokav1971

ML & MR Production line. Jul 2046

d5d6f1e7aa5baa76309914b050680bf3.png

(39a) Harri (Pro) * is a striker. 

(44c) Hamilton (F.Pro) * is a striker. 

(44a) Greg Gray (SCO) (Real) * is a right winger who has shocked me a little. I wasn't expecting him to be anywhere near this high. He played 4 times last season but is ready to start I think. His PPM makes me think I had him in mind to play more central, but that doesn't make sense. He looks decent if I can sort his PPM's out. 

c5fdfdf299f7b9754d1ef0deba3c8061.png 

(38a) Usman (SWE) Bal * is a centre-mid. 

(36b) Dixon (IRL) (Det) * was our 1st choice right winger until right now. I'm looking at him though and I'm wondering what on earth was I thinking? He's really an inverted winger who should play on the left, (and we know I don't like that). I have just squeezed him in there and made him get on with it. He's 27 and valued at £325,000 I wonder if I could flog him and play with some youngsters instead? 1 goal and 3 assists is all he managed last season, although to be fair he also collected 16 yellows and 2 red cards so he's not completely useless. :lol:

bac621d407667d8c8f6f0062cc81e403.png

(34b) Sam Siddons (Pro) * is a right-back who I have just re-signed. 

(34c) Guy Bacon (Driven) * is a striker. 

(45a) Grainger (Amb) is a left back. 

(44b) Big Don (JAM)(Bal)6'5" * is a player I really like. He has already made 49(11) appearances for the club and I have just re-negotiated his contract to keep him here for another 5 seasons. He will be our 1st choice on the left flank and the only decision to be made here is if I can get more out of him by changing his role and using his passing more? 

6884c49c2eaf705408d0f350904aa401.png

(43j) Richard Jenkins * is a right back. 

(35c) Craig Barnett (Unamb) * has been our 1st choice left winger for a while now. He's performed really well for us over a long period and his assists put those on the opposite flank to shame, but he's really poor mentally now that I look at him. I'm not going to sell him yet, but ideally I will find a 2nd left winger so that I can send him on his way. 

de6ef6a13433dc85bdd9e594c489f068.png

d44b25daa67d1b299916d147d09c1047.png

(45n) Akheem (JAM) (Pro) could be just who I need to back up (44b) Big Don (JAM)(Bal)6'5" * and pick up the mantle from (35c) Craig Barnett (Unamb) *. I look at his PA though and I wonder is that enough to develop him into a player who will help us get into the Championship and beyond? Possibly not. I think I'm going to loan him out and see how he develops. 

505e1a339aec2ae9e4e11a0091d35a84.png

(44i) McDonald (GUY) (F.Pro) * also looks a little raw, but I think he could develop well depending on his PA. Again though, I think he needs a full season of senior football on loan before we play him. 

824a148b16257f4589eec410db16db9f.png

(43e) Mario (JAM) (L.Det) * is a striker. 

(42h) Corley. (Pro) SELL can't cross so I need to sell him. I should have made this decision ages ago. 

(41a) Jack Henry (Resil) * SC is a striker. 

(41k) Jason Hewitt (Bal) * has always been behind (36b) Dixon. (IRL) (Det) * in the pecking order by no more. He will be in contention to play on the right. 

edc9daef55ee2132d853d6d61e06328b.png

(40i) Royston (F.Det) * is someone who I have mentioned before. Caught between a left-winger and a DLP. I decided when I looked at central midfielders that he needs to go out and play every week for a season to see how he develops. 

(39d) Nick Powell (Fickle) is a centre-mid. 

(46c) Breeze (WAL) (Res) will play in our U18's.

(46a) Gérard (FRA) (F.Pro) is a centre-mid. 

(45h) White (Fickle) is a striker. 

(45i) Petras (SVK) (L.Det) will play in our U18's. 

(45e) Mo Murray (IRL) (F.Amb) will play in our U18's but I need to keep an eye on him and his 4.0 PA. 

(45f) Tucker (Unamb) is a striker. 

(43d) Jolley (F.Loyal) * needs to go on loan and play. 

(42f) Powell-Beard (F.Loyal) needs to go on loan and play. 

(42m) Ngoie (COD) (Unamb) * is a player I like the look of but I think I should played him last season and I have stunted his development as a result. Maybe I was put off by his low PA of 2.5?

92e5b50ae63c4c45101cbb17ce93e079.png

(42k) Stewart (Unamb) (NIR) is a striker. 

(39g) Michael Egan (Driven) hasn't developed and needs to be sold. 

(39l) Phillip. (DMA) (Unamb) hasn't developed and needs to be sold. 

(46m) Parsons. (Unamb) will play for the U18's. 

(46g) Morgan (Bal) SC is a striker. 

(45j) Jones. (F.Pro) will play for the U18's.

(45k) Lloyd (WAL) (F.Amb) will play for the U18's.

(45p) Bristow (Unamb) is a centre-mid. 

(44k) Stewart. (AUS) (Cas) has been released. 

(44o) O'Hare (Unamb) needs to go out on loan. 

(43g) Kirby (IRL) (L.Self-B) needs to go out on loan. 

(43n) Peaks (IRL) (Cas) is a striker. 

(43o) Courtney (NIR) (Temp) needs to go on loan. 

SC Production Line. Jul 2046

71aa67ff1f4f249da79bec11fe94b2d9.png

(39a) Harri (Pro) * is my 1st choice striker and star of the show. I have just noticed that he has somehow popped from Pro to M.Pro. He's scored 165 club goals to date but last season was disrupted by injury. 

bc0309e1845c1e94f9e926b8f441ca3b.png

(44c) Hamilton (F.Pro) * is only 18, but he scored 111 non-competitive goals last season including 64 in the U18 league which absolutely obliterated the previous record. I think it's fair to say he has earned a chance in the senior side.  

083ccdc711c189ad4125922bc45d9df1.png

d3b2748ef41d119ba714c7e943f2f960.png

(41l) Mike Burns (Merc) * is a bit of a strange one. I don't really like him as a player but as he has moved from Merc to F.Pro I should have warmed to him. He has 1 year left on his contract and I really need to either sell him or sign him to a longer contract. I want to have someone better though. The reality is that he's probably going to have to play a lot of games this season so I will maybe see how he does..... no. No that's no good. I can't afford to risk losing him on a free. I will re-sign him to a longer contract now and then hope that he performs well enough that I can sell him. 

cb2184f7bedcc0d30ad56832c1dccb96.png

(36b) Dixon. (IRL) (Det) * is the MR that I am selling. 

(34c) Guy Bacon (Driven) * is the experienced striker that we re-signed a couple of years ago and has scored 43 goals in the 2 seasons since his return. He's maybe not as technical or mentally strong as I would like, but his physicals allow him to do the business at this level. 

8de758b91400c8c0877ecd67cd9a24ba.png

(44b) Big Don (JAM)(Bal)6'5" * is a left winger. 

(44e) Duffy (IRL) (F.Pro) * is hopefully spending a season out on loan and the idea is that he will come in and replace (34c) Guy Bacon (Driven) *. 

3cbc3b384fb1221ae4ec79f4fb913a07.png

(43e) Mario (JAM) (L.Det) * is someone I have high hopes for. He's out at the moment with a double hernia and will be missing for a couple of months at least. I'm trying to take the positives out of it in that by the time he gets his match fitness up it will probably be the start of October, so with any luck while the other strikers are flagging a little in the new year, he will just be hitting his straps. 

5a752d98aad09e67aff8df678c02477a.png

(41a) Jack Henry (Resil) * SC is a left winger that I'm converting to play through the middle. I think I will stick him in the U23's and use him as and when we have an opening. 

e52c522773e2d9dbc6684f71b575d0f6.png

(41k) Jason Hewitt (Bal) * is a right winger. 

(46c) Breeze (WAL) (Res) is a left winger. 

(45h) White (Fickle) will play for the U18's. 

(45f) Tucker (Unamb) is someone that I'm really hoping will kick on this season. He's different from many of our other strikers in that his strength is his technical ability. 

356524971f16688af5ce38efaff0a77b.png

(42f) Powell-Beard (F.Loyal) is a right winger. 

(42k) Stewart (Unamb) (NIR) is going out on loan. 

(41g) Matousek (CZE) (Cas) * is going out on loan. 

(44o) O'Hare (Unamb) is going out on loan. 

(43n) Peaks (IRL) (Cas) is going out on loan. 

(41i) Livermore. (L.Det) is a right winger. 

(46o) Seferi (ALB) (Bal) will be playing for the U18's. 

Transfer accepted by board. Jul 2046

Leicester bid £7M and the board accepted it but agreed to reject it after I protested, protested and protested some more. 

04e924d5658636c788924037681f4152.png

89e5ddfc2cac8595d231d3e125558232.png

We've got £20M in the bank. It would seem that we need a bigger buffer than that to stop the board from interfering. :(

9665ecfe42ce11b9a4e17f7eac5f3001.png

24 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Leicester bid £7M and the board accepted it but agreed to reject it after I protested, protested and protested some more. 

We've got £20M in the bank. It would seem that we need a bigger buffer than that to stop the board from interfering. :(

Well that didn't last long. 

I shouldn't have protested. I should have negotiated. 

On the plus side, they have increased the offer by £2.25M to £9.25M.

68c84e78aac1769e67ef73cf123fa107.png

I have done what I should have done after the previous bid, and offered him out in an attempt to get others to but something more to our liking. 

b446a4c9d081f46cb6c40f802f65265f.png

It never rains but it pours. 

a648fa278872b272b4de1b0f6638faf8.png

Instead of protesting this deal I asked them to negotiate it and include a sell on clause and they agreed. I don't know what % we are getting yet if any. 

3ee2c501379612944591ef9f6ed68f13.png

a1bffab43349576caae7f4d2404b0aad.png

I got lucky on both of these deals. I managed to get good deals for both of them that included loan backs, friendly, 50% and more. Very very very very lucky. :cool:

Poached. Aug 2046

35bfb5eee20be9011d2414a243d4240b.png

17ac03fba132865994f3f8a53def5348.png

I wish I knew how the compensation works. 

We get £5k per 10 league games up to 100 league games, but 1 of the players we have had gave us £10k per 10 league games up to 100 games. 

(HG44) Aldo Kaja (F.Pro) has been released. 

f9b8ab18879bb4a52d447d209e9592ca.png

8351c298c1e84415203c5b87811f0304.png

I can't work out why sometimes we get £5k per 10 league appearances and sometimes we get £10k per 10 league appearances. 

3 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

2 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Well that didn't last long. 

I shouldn't have protested. I should have negotiated. 

On the plus side, they have increased the offer by £2.25M to £9.25M.

68c84e78aac1769e67ef73cf123fa107.png

I have done what I should have done after the previous bid, and offered him out in an attempt to get others to but something more to our liking. 

b446a4c9d081f46cb6c40f802f65265f.png

It never rains but it pours. 

a648fa278872b272b4de1b0f6638faf8.png

Instead of protesting this deal I asked them to negotiate it and include a sell on clause and they agreed. I don't know what % we are getting yet if any. 

3ee2c501379612944591ef9f6ed68f13.png

a1bffab43349576caae7f4d2404b0aad.png

I got lucky on both of these deals. I managed to get good deals for both of them that included loan backs, friendly, 50% and more. Very very very very lucky. :cool:

As if that wasn't enough, there was another transfer accepted 1 week before the window closed. 

0801d127a5ae5f3dedfc5b620f3cf137.png

I was able to protest and get it stopped eventually, but we have £29.5M in the banks so what's the problem and why the rush to sell? :(

Transfers. Summer window. 2046

This post is going to cover 2 different things.

Section 1 is going to be transfers and will show the clauses that I have managed to squeeze in for each sale. 

Section 2 is going to be for bids that I have turned down. (Just the highest bid for each player during this window). 

Section 3 is going to be loans. I'm going to start with 50% playing wages, 100% non-playing wages £1k monthly playing fee £2k monthly non-playing fee/ I'm not going to offer out separately to individual Nations, (I'm far too lazy for that), but I am going to put a little more effort into it. 

Transfers In

e58c02cfd23c433126dfbf699fe43b41.png

6f39bb089f75f811ab5d0005400073bd.png

9e7c519478618fc7b294c9f9bc07070c.png

eebcb52cfb763ae0abca83bb28959bac.png

e7e91a1685c08550a7d2662597b1081c.png

Sales

b612656ebfda3e6a7446acbc0cf8ebfb.png

£70,000 cash. (36d) Rey Thomas (BEL)(F.Det)*. He was 27 yo so less of an issues with add-ons, and £70k to go to a Conference club is good money. I should also say that this is the 2nd time we have sold him. :lol:

e13ba70dd668295bfea223134cf577e0.png

£250,000 cash (44h) Irons (JAM) (Res) SELL. He was only 19 and we had better offers that were for less cash but more add-ons, but this is the one he chose. 

1c747089a0f68e35a74cfc812d22242e.png

8116d0f229f861249cfcf44f29851da4.png

£7,000 cash plus some add-ons for (41j) Campbell. (SCO) (Bal) * was never going to play for us and although the initial fee is low, £550 per 50 league appearances boosts it to more than his value and we still get 50% and a friendly. 

6b482d39e225e1eefec69eb9da31c5b7.png

2e2f00b532fa7d2ae5198c57f5868389.png

£50,000 cash for (37l) Sharman. (Res) 6'2". He's 25 and only played 3 times last season. 

63af9d9188c52a4e828d3535a8a49c43.png

£87,000 cash for (41f) Phillips. (F.Det) 6'4" *. Despite the fact that he he made 15(12) league appearances last season, I decided that he wasn't good enough and we would get rid of him.

41e9ca88aac638655796dc5b113837bb.png

£205,000 cash plus add-ons for (36e) Allinson. (F.Pro) * We might not get anything from the add-ons, but equally I would say it's likely that we get at least the £43.5k if he stays for 2 seasons and as they have signed him for 3 years maybe they will look to cash in on him with a year still left on his contract. It should also be mentioned that the friendly is worth approx £36k too which isn't to be ignored at this stage of the save. 

e1595cda503abce227ae15ca6710531e.png

dc0f719113b27841e2809764c803772b.png

£15,500 cash for (42h) Corley. (Pro) SELL. He was way off the required level.

6b48e3309c31ce39dbc10dbaf0dce19d.png

£325,000 cash for (36b) Dixon. (IRL) (Det) * is a good deal actually when you consider that he doesn't fit into our way of playing at all, (except for collecting cards). He can't cross so I should have played him inverted on the other side or through the middle, but he were lacking in this area and I just never re-looked at his frailties. I expect our contribution from the right to be much improved despite the fact that the players on the pitch are not of his quality. (just more suited to what I want them to do). 

61567cfc15b89d91d114be3eee9aa637.png

£6M cash for (45a) Grainger (Amb) plus a load of add-ons including 50% and season loan. 

0caeaa64d705d3948f55dbd7cc77cbb8.png

767613a40a588aa59f6030e53934a530.png

b909dc1d1b79ae7bc2e0506590faf29d.png

£6M cash for (45b) Kendall (F.Amb) plus a load of add-ons including 50% and season loan. 

ce5e59d53622de6cf6d23400500a743d.png

ce6b150ffa0dab615b0bd0bcfa643c25.png

07f5837620088276b491b43ff6736666.png

134f2fc0732708d9b153abf91a8a7cf6.png

26c6ad769d72be3a8325151ebb8088dc.png

£6M cash for (42a) Kelly (NIR)(F.Amb)6'4" * plus a load of add-ons including 50% and season loan. 

6c25904b462174d701674d065cdab038.png

d2ffc7fc53f8649cfeec60d304a49235.png

bc56dc54ca543f4819bd7de48b738a16.png

6b550d9496363b84f46386a4d298a469.png

We've also had the following bids for players that I have turned down. 

(38b) Kuchar (CZE) (Bal) * £1.5M from FC Dallas.
(39a) Harri (Pro) * £525 Ipswich. 
(42e) Chris Lee (F.Sport) * £325k Portsmouth
(44b) Big Don (JAM)(Bal)6'5" * £600k West Ham
(45g) Lloyd (F.Det) * £4.2M Watford.

Loans Out. I know it's not much, but any sort of cash generated by a loan is big news in this save. 

d7f24f93f2959d6d369367ea2fcf725c.png

5 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

A lot to catch up on here @Jimbokav1971 but delighted to see you sitting above Birmingham City in the table! 

We're above some quite big clubs and doing pretty well. 

The only real problem is that i have been forced to sell 3 of our best players and we have got them back in on loan for this season only. If we don't get promoted this season it will set us back a little bit and might take us 2 more years at least before we can have another tilt at promotion. 

Facilities. Oct 2046

I'm really pleased with how this is going. It's been hard graft to get to this stage, but 10.14.20.19 is something to be really proud of based on where we started. :applause:Honestly, when you have to pay for the upgrades and you only have a tiny stadium to start, I really am pleased with this.

c46e21204538e97b68d6e9606cc91308.png

7f5738e83ce62d48c347b4a8307c0bbb.png

4c02d84db79a129277938cf23b791469.png

85858efeffd6ca38e4a7b6d65a06af56.png
eee3ae399266dee45a68e918f362685e.png

22 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Poached. Aug 2046

I can't work out why sometimes we get £5k per 10 league appearances and sometimes we get £10k per 10 league appearances. 

Your youth level when they were poached, the higher it is the more compensation due.

7 minutes ago, Thebaker said:

Your youth level when they were poached, the higher it is the more compensation due.

When you say "higher" so you mean High level or High number? 

Level 1 is the top level for example. It's seems counter-intuitive that we get less now than we did previously. 

Facilities. Oct 2046 continued

a58d4470f32df2473e3e77b86965222a.png

40b3892faacae120903c1f26d8a9fb38.png

9fa14cd3bbdba4b1b4a8825e5bd23a20.png

We're up to 12.14.20.19. :applause:

348e72c8a384bef925c7eb9cd8d139c8.png

I didn't actually ask for the Youth Facilities to be upgraded, (because it wasn't an available option). Instead I asked to upgrade the Youth Level, (from 2 to 1), and when that was agreed the knock-on effect is that it has triggered an increase in Youth Facilities. 

2aaf06975f36f0b9ed1d22c7bfb36eee.png

5545926998176b1d775f8cbf9d0adfff.png

1 hour ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

When you say "higher" so you mean High level or High number? 

Level 1 is the top level for example. It's seems counter-intuitive that we get less now than we did previously. 

higher level which should get more compensation. It favors the bigger teams

Oct 2046

League 1. We were flying until Birmingham smashed us and the QPR joined in the fun in the next game after we were punished when striker was shown an early straight red card. We;re just outside the Playoffs but easily within striking range. 

b3f3dae3eab457f2aa4110807c1ac5b6.png

4730d7fa9533381f01359c66516f4875.png

Cup games. Who cares. 

2cbe58cf9af3cb29bc895da04752c0ad.png

2 minutes ago, Thebaker said:

higher level which should get more compensation. It favors the bigger teams

But that's not what has happened. 

The most recent player that came through gave us £5k compensation per 10 games. 

One of the players that came through in previous seasons, (when the Youth level was either the same or lower), gave us £10k per 10 games.

Nov 2046

League 1. Just when I thought we were hitting form and had moved up to 4th in the League, Exeter turned us over and brought us crashing back down to Earth. We're still only 1 point off the Playoffs, but I was really hoping for a tilt at auto-promotion if not the title itself. Blackpool look like they are romping away with it but everyone else is within touching distance. 

87d89d2548b65f776a384988784df319.png

220c6d37780cffccaa84a9943020d1e8.png

Cup games

306deb27f739598a7ba0c92eb037ad89.png

d60a1a9822a35b47c4feffe962e9c8ca.png

6cbaaeda57da2092d9d2d46c9973c826.png

Clauses. Dec 2046

f1d5905ddf0881585e4eb166d6628bb1.png

I've never managed to get this page to the extent that we need to scroll it before, but we're not far off that now. 

24f7cb73f16cd8c9864dba6f50cf4cda.png

(36e) Allinson. (F.Pro) * was sold last season and aged 27 is valued at £230k playing in League 2. They are offering us £174k for 50% of his re-sale value and I'm going to accept that but leave the other clause intact. 

a11ebff1e344f50e016cebe424fcf9e1.png

a7d07d8c753af4e9af7301590bf20e8e.png

(37e) Clive Walter (Unamb) * went to League 2 two years ago and is aged 26 and valued at £85k. I think I'm going to accept the £64k for his 50% re-sale value. 

93b16317f36ce4a203444c7ede3d6e16.png

5a659e5537ea74222636101beb93d8ca.png

(39c) Mendoza (COL) (Bal) * has a couple of clauses outstanding with offers, but we have already sold the 50% re-sale clause we had on him. 

c658c5781a207438806ad7b771c289bd.png

The 3 players we sold in the Summer window and then loaned back in all have 50% clauses, but we never do deals for these clauses until they actually leave the club it seems. That being said, we're not really in a rush because our bank balance is currently £32M and currently rising because of the regular installments we are getting from previously sold players. 

Unhappy. Dec 2046

25286de58731ed917fc4d205ba0d8a65.png

Part of the problem, (I think), with our performances is that we have 4 unhappy players. 

(33e) Lee Ward (NIR) (Bal) is our starting GK and he is unhappy because I blocked a transfer and his contract expires at the end of this season and it looks like he's off. I've tried to get him to sign a new contract but he's not interested, and that's a problem because it's probably our weakest position even if 1 of the players mentioned in the Intake preview is a GK. It looks like (43f) Fabian (JAM) (Pro) will be our starting GK next season and the fact that he is a regular in League 2 this season, (and is even suspended after getting sent off in his last game), is reason for optimism. 

534e7a3533f90d78ae4fa6b97ca1c330.png

(42g) Gillespie (SCO) (L.Det) currently has 3 teams in for him and I have turned down a bid of £50k. I don't mind selling him, but I either want more money or clauses. 

(45g) Lloyd (F.Det) * is only 17 years old but already has 28 clubs after him. We've got him on a 2+2 contract though so he's going to have to get over it. I might loan him out in Jan just to get rid of the unhappiness. 

(38b) Kuchar (CZE) (Bal) * is a big player for us, a regular Czech International and I don't want to lose him. He's signed to a 5 year contract so I don't need to sell him. and I think I would sell him of someone came in with "proper" money for him. I think the biggest bid I have turned down for him is about £1.2M. 

Shortlisted players who's contracts are expiring. Dec 2046

04dd902e139264888f914d8f95ff5c7b.png

(40d) Giertl (SVK) (F.Pro). is a player that we might be interested in with (33e) Lee Ward (NIR) (Bal) seemingly  leaving on a free at the end of the season, (if not before). 

5073d960ee4004e1fe3447d8ec709c45.png

abfad5b877424d0ba64f2c4fc7b85621.png

(30a) James (DMA) *. There is no way that we can sign him, but it's worth an update all the same. 

2f8a316c7314494be247453e44ba0158.png

05e1736947af3319b293db7beae4f359.png

(33b) Dean Cooke (Pro) *. I'm not sure that he would improve us, but we are just a little short of numbers in this area and 3 of our best defenders will leave at the end of the season so we could possibly do with some depth here. I don't really want to pay him £10k per week though so we will have to see. 

346099c6f9f247920373bfea72c27e39.png

8b721634c4ab9de9f1df2c6d76598c9f.png

I've been following this for weeks now and it's really made work more enjoyable! Amazing stuff mate. You've definitely inspired me to try something similar, maybe without the disciplinary side of things! :lol: Keep up the good work :applause:

2 minutes ago, enterprise1 said:

I've been following this for weeks now and it's really made work more enjoyable! Amazing stuff mate. You've definitely inspired me to try something similar, maybe without the disciplinary side of things! :lol: Keep up the good work :applause:

Thanks very much. really glad you are enjoying it. 

The idea of the Goal scoring GK stuff and the discipline stuff is just something else to keep me interested when things get a little boring. really helps add depth to the save though. :thup:

On 25/08/2020 at 22:41, Jimbokav1971 said:

Big Transfer. Jun 2046

No team at all seems to be getting solidarity payments here which seems strange. 

9b3d0b512a972741b78752a2115f4b2d.png

081d9a7f642dbd236b17f78621158778.png

only has 18 caps at 23, looks like i was wrong about him after all