II teams and leagues

My club Karlrsuhe asked if I wanted to form a 2nd club (II) which I did as I felt it would give the players who were not playing in my first team some games to gain match fitness.  The 2nd team has formed and I have appointed a manager, coaching staff and scouts etc for it and certain players who are not good enough for my first team have automatically been assigned to play for Karlrushe II who have automatically been assigned to play in the Regionalliga

When I was playing my first team friendlies I noticed that no fixture had been scheduled for Karlrushe II, upon further investigation I noticed that the game does not play matches that low down in the pyrimid and the German leagues stop at the 3rd Div on which I was just promoted from.  On looking at the German 3rd Div which has started in the game I noticed that Bayern has a 2nd team in there called Bayern II.

With the game not playing the Regionaliga games will my 2nd club team ever get promoted to the 3rd Div.  I had hoped there would have been some fixtures so that players can play matches and keep match fit.  Is there a way I can force the change and put Karlrushe II into the 3rd Div with the editor and if so which editor would I use, I looked at the ingame one and there does not appear to be an option for this - How would I put Karlriuse II into the 3rd Div when it has already started.  Some of the players that were not automatcally assigned to the 2nd club team were eventually assigned by me as my scouting report showed that they were not good enough for my first team but good enough for the league Karlruushe II play in, I have assigned them playing time for this league and am now concerned that they will become unhappy and create a revolt as there are no fixtures for the playing time to play out.  My only option would be to create a load of friendlies to keep the match sharpness up, but again could annoy the players as they are not in a competitive league.

Any advice on a way out of this and what is best to do.  I really wanted my 2nd team (reserves) to play in a league and thought that if I formed this 2nd team that what would have happened

Edited by wazza

Best thing to do if you want your team in an actually league is look for a database (steam workshop is a good place to start) that includes the lower leagues. But unfortunately you will have to start a new game to use those. You can also get your reserve team manager to automatically arrange friendlies if there is no fixture from the staff responsibility tab I think, which should give them some game time.