Creating an All Ireland League

Bilbaoboy

Hi- Is there any way through the editor to create an all Ireland league

The plans in real life as i understand is keeping the two leagues as they are but having a play off final at the end between the respective champions to declare an all Ireland champion, i really like the idea of this Ireland seems like a country with a lot of potential it could be a lot better than it is it could rival the Scottish league for sure

I suppose in essence it would be a Super Cup between the two champions- I have been having a go in the editor but when it asks you to pick a nation i get stuck because you can only choose 1 

Any help would be great

Edited by Bilbaoboy

1 hour ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Wouldn't that just be creating a 'super cup' and having the 2 competing teams as the winners of their respective leagues? 

Yes i think so but i did look at creating a Super Cup but it asks for designated country and you are left with picking one country or the other

7 minutes ago, Bilbaoboy said:

Yes i think so but i did look at creating a Super Cup but it asks for designated country and you are left with picking one country or the other

Have a look at the setup for the actual super cup and see how that works. There must be a way to be able to select a competition as opposed to a country. 

2 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Have a look at the setup for the actual super cup and see how that works. There must be a way to be able to select a competition as opposed to a country. 

Something potentially interesting- I created my All Ireland Cup and found and All Ireland Cup already on system complete with Winners history ect, it say's it's 'EXTINCT' so if i untick this i am hoping it will become live again

• 2 weeks later...