Completion history not showing up for custom files

PostMovieCam

I started a Custom Usa/ Canada series, that uses the same orginal files as a basic, this has worked well in every way but one. when I load all the files together the competition history shows the same team winning a competition multiple times in the same year. ex Manhattan United won in the league three times 1973. 

I also tried to Delete the league History on all but one File and load them together but that hasn't worked either Because now none of the history is showing up now.  any one know a fix for this? 

The first of the problem seem obvious. if you use one already edited file as a basis for another any change in the first will be duplicated. 

Not sure about the second part because that sounds like how it should be. Have you verified that the change is still active?

14 minutes ago, Fredrik said:

The first of the problem seem obvious. if you use one already edited file as a basis for another any change in the first will be duplicated. 

Not sure about the second part because that sounds like how it should be. Have you verified that the change is still active?

Yeah I did, I tried to go in the database and remove all the history files there so they have never existed in the database, that hasnt worked either.

Edited by PostMovieCam