When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

https://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/lacy-scott-and-knight/catalogue-id-srlac10395/lot-b86998c3-2248-44ba-bb76-ac5b011df448

Surely miles tweeting this means the beta can't be released before the 9th? When this auction ends?

Nah, they can do that through and edt file. I’m not gonna let that stand in the way of it coming out Thursday

8 minutes ago, Sweetdreams1707 said:

In Norway we have a soup called "Beta soup", I would like to eat it soon.

Betasuppe - 112g Toro | Meny.no

So Miles can give the okay on soup but not our beta, FFS!

Also, in Norway is it pronounced beta or beta?

5 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Surely miles tweeting this means the beta can't be released before the 9th? When this auction ends?

3 minutes ago, rosque said:

That also has 18th as the date for player to be put in the game as newgen

Putting the numbers together, would suggest not, but as it does specify all detalis by the 18th my guess is included in official release 24th, not btah

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Nah, they can do that through and edt file. I’m not gonna let that stand in the way of it coming out Thursday

I have a reliable source at SI, and he assures me the beta will come out before the release date of 24TH november

2 minutes ago, ferrarinseb said:

My sauce tells me that beta will drop on 21st as a tribute to fm 21 :D

My sauce (which today is Lea and Perrins Worcestershire sauce) tells me it will drop when this thread reaches page 21

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

My sauce (which today is Lea and Perrins Worcestershire sauce) tells me it will drop when this thread reaches page 21

8 more to go then. If my calculations are correct, which they never are, I think it works out to 13 Chuck Norris gifs, 11 steak bake comments and a link to Sky Sports per 1 page, times that by 8 and we should be able to get to 21 pages in the next 13 minutes.

Edited by bigmattb28

4 minutes ago, ferrarinseb said:

My sauce tells me that beta will drop on 21st as a tribute to fm 21 :D

My sauce is currently in the cupboard and I don't really want to leave my laptop in case I miss a Chuck Norris gif or 2 

1 minute ago, Wavelberry said:

That's coz the OP is trash. Terrible opening post. I don't know his argument or position on anything. I'd rather upvote the second post.

Mine from last year really set the standard not gonna lie.....