When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

As much as I love seeing excitement and lots of posts, we've been pretty consistent in saying it'll be around two weeks beforehand. 

Whilst admittedly 'around' is pretty open-ended, I personally wouldn't consider the rest of this week within that window.

So put simply...

burst.gif

8 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

As much as I love seeing excitement and lots of posts, we've been pretty consistent in saying it'll be around two weeks beforehand. 

Whilst admittedly 'around' is pretty open-ended, I personally wouldn't consider the rest of this week within that window.

So put simply...

burst.gif

spacer.png

Edited by tiotom92

2 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

So put simply...

burst.gif

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Neil Brock said:

So put simply...

burst.gif

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

So put simply...

burst.gif

You would say that.

It's today and you know we are on to you.

4 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

So put simply...

burst.gif

Hahah you nearly had me there

6 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

So put simply...

burst.gif

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

So put simply...

burst.gif

Crushing our hopes :(

7 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

So put simply...

burst.gif

See??? He's bluffing!! It's TODAY!!!!

10 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

So put simply...

burst.gif

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475d00c762cab850b78d

11 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

So put simply...

burst.gif

Hmmm seems odd say that today...everyday on here has had speculation about it being this week. I think that was supposed to be a “clever” way to throw us off it coming out today

3 minutes ago, robot_skeleton said:

Exactly, he also had the word "personally" in italics so as much as the two-week period is open for interpretation so is his post!

Who is this person called Ally he's talking about?

6 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

My bet... it's McCoist

That could very well be.
I think he's talking in codes. Ally -->Alli --> Dele Alli --> Sounds Italian --> Italic --> Capital is Rome --> Roma --> Roomba --> Vaccuming --> Trying to suck up all the posts that are on to them = Out today.
And seeing you have cracked the code. Beta/beta today confirmed

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470ci740jz85e5s03i20

Edited by roykela

21 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

So put simply...

burst.gif

Hmm using a GIF from Brooklyn Nine-Nine ... or is Nein-Nein which is a double negation so Beta does come today?

brooklyn.gif

3 minutes ago, roykela said:

That could very well be.
I think he's talking in codes. Ally -->Alli --> Dele Alli --> Sounds Italian --> Italic --> Capital is Rome --> Roma --> Roomba --> Vaccuming --> Trying to suck up all the posts that are on to them = Out today.
And seeing you have cracked the code. Beta/beta today confirmed

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470ci740jz85e5s03i20

Tha smooth transition that is the "Roma --> Roomba --> Vaccuming" is what conviced me.

27 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

So put simply...

burst.gif

My suggestion date to release the Beta is Friday 13th.... :)