When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean it doesn’t really make much sense.

we missed the green light on Friday and we don’t work weekends to release it.... surely that implies Monday?

if it was pretty much ready to ship Friday but they missed it and don’t do weekends ....

at this point they must know if it’s today/tomorrow so why not just say hey guys tomorrow. Go do something with your free time you junkies

Edited by Jamie Cortez

Just now, Jamie Cortez said:

we missed the green light on Friday and we don’t work weekends to release it.... surely that implies Monday?

if it was pretty much ready to ship Friday but they missed it and don’t do weekends ....

at this point they must know if it’s today/tomorrow so why not just say hey guys tomorrow. Go do something with your free time

Because it’s coming this evening 

1 minute ago, Jamie Cortez said:

at this point they must know if it’s today/tomorrow so why not just say hey guys tomorrow. Go do something with your free time

Because it's coming today!

1 minute ago, Jamie Cortez said:

at this point they must know if it’s today/tomorrow so why not just say hey guys tomorrow. Go do something with your free time you junkies

Beyond the hilarity of this thread, I don't see the actual purpose for a mystery date when it comes to the beta release.

4 minutes ago, Maikol said:

We're in 2020 and people still post sarcastic "ITS HEREEE" posts smh

Haven't you heard, there's still places in that behead people for merely speaking their minds... 2020 only proves to us we were mostly living more in the past than future

1 minute ago, nb9 said:

It has to be out tonight, otherwise SI have done all these people dirty waiting for today. They could have easily said it isn’t coming today, as they would have known by now.

You could say SI games are showing everyone on here with contempt when all they needed say is 'not today thanks'

15 minutes ago, Spurs08 said:

All the League Specific Issue threads just posted, it's imminent

Surprised this has gone under the radar. Freddie Sands created a bunch of threads for all the leagues, which are inaccessible.

Just now, bezzy1970 said:

You could say SI games are showing everyone on here with contempt when all they needed say is 'not today thanks'

Or... they understand what fuel the hype machine runs on.

2 minutes ago, duwy said:

Surprised this has gone under the radar. Freddie Sands created a bunch of threads for all the leagues, which are inaccessible.

How does one find such findings on these forums?

I'm a terrible detective since I broke my nose about 5 times

Edited by Braincomplexa

à l’instant, bezzy1970 a dit :

They might enjoy browsing the thread during lunchtime

tenor pop corn.gif

Just now, MaxeyN17 said:

Could be true but Luke and Neil have both been in and posted, they could've easily just told us it wasn't coming today, as they have done before. 

They have probably not been told to not say anything definitive. It's quite possible they have a target deadline and won't confirm/deny until after they hit it or miss it.

2 minutes ago, starbugg said:

Oh dear people are saying some pretty disparaging stuff about this thread and some of its posters in the OTF Football Manager 2021 Thread. Some people have had a sense of humour bi pass me thinks.

Where

1 minute ago, duwy said:

They were on the main page a few minutes ago, at the right corner, in "topics" listings. They were all created "1 minute ago".

Yes, i can see the canadian topic which is locked! NOT long now !