When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, fidelitywars said:

Behave - this country hates joy and freedom; we work and we die. 

Can confirm this is true. I'm 85 years old and I've been working from my days in the mines as a young lad of 3 all the way to working the car park at Morrisons 8 days a week. I'll die here. I'm only posting on here as I have a portable ham radio with a screen, browser and an internet dongle.

1 minute ago, Crusho79bv said:

Don`t wanna burst anyones bubble, but the Beta will be out tonight. My friends brother works for SI and told me that 5 min ago.

Don't want to burst your bubble but my brother's friend's mate works for SI and told me that your friend's brother got sacked last week for spreading false rumours.

Edited by tiotom92

1 minute ago, Crusho79bv said:

Don`t wanna burst anyones bubble, but the Beta will be out tonight. My friends brother works for SI and told me that 5 min ago.

Yeah my sisters ex fella's coke dealers hairdressers former apprentice's brothers wife's sister in laws dog groomer told me it would be in the next hour so........

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Yeah my sisters ex fella's coke dealers hairdressers former apprentice's brothers wife's sister in laws dog groomer told me it would be in the next hour so........

HAHA Dont you just love these kind of answers.

Just now, tiotom92 said:

Don't want to burst your bubble bur my brother's friend's mate works for SI and told me that your friend's brother got sacked last week for spreading false rumours.

Don't want to burst your bubble but my aunt's lover's daughter who works for SI told me your brother's friend's mate has been fired yesterday for making the beta not happening

Just now, claretonmyshirt said:

I heard they are still perfecting the Mo Salah diving technique for the match graphics, so there will be a delay!

Won't be that hard to replicate, he does it often enough

1 minute ago, ilyes92300 said:

20201110_105629.jpg

Jesus! Again, does nobody check what's been posted?

I'll summarise, we know about this, it's been posted, some loser threatened legal action, he's not replied and the rest of us FM nerds have got on with our lives.

Edited by bigmattb28

15 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Can confirm this is true. I'm 85 years old and I've been working from my days in the mines as a young lad of 3 all the way to working the car park at Morrisons 8 days a week. I'll die here. I'm only posting on here as I have a portable ham radio with a screen, browser and an internet dongle.

That's nothing I had an uphill paper round BOTH WAYS and it snowed all year round. Then, when I was 6 I got a second hand bike to make it a bit easier.