When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, He can't believe he's missed it said:

Can we agree as a community that the first person to post any form of the "That's it, I've been an fm supporter for x years but this is the last straw I'm moving to mexico where they know how to make a game" gets a lifetime ban from the forum and the game

Technically, that would be you, no?

3 minutes ago, He can't believe he's missed it said:

Can we agree as a community that the first person to post any form of the "That's it, I've been an fm supporter for x years but this is the last straw I'm moving to mexico where they know how to make a game" gets a lifetime ban from the forum and the game

Speak for yourself dude

Just now, ye said:

I guess the guy saying 8pm tonight was right. 

Happy first post to you new user.

Quick question, did you create your account just to post this? I bet you're that guy that got lucky with his prediction using a new account.

6 минут назад, kiingallen сказал:

When FM officially say 'tonight'. It just got really real

Its just about. They could move it for 'tommorow' if it will be neccessary 

Just now, Staf9 said:

i guess the new member with this as his only post isnt the same guy!!

Yep, my thoughts exactly

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Happy first post to you new user.

Quick question, did you create your account just to post this? I bet you're that guy that got lucky with his prediction using a new account.

hace 3 minutos, Johnny Ace dijo:

People can stop blarting & threatening lawsuits now 

No, if it's 1 minute past the sunset they can start the lawsuit and win it easily.

16 minutes ago, He can't believe he's missed it said:

surely it's technically morning? If someone was to exclaim about the time after being woken up, it would be you woke me up at 3 in the morning, not 3 in the night

Well you’re not wrong. But equally, if someone said I’ll come see you in the morning, you’d be pretty annoyed if they turned up at 1:15. 
See, this is the kind of philosophical debate this thread is meant for

Just now, gunner86 said:

Well you’re not wrong. But equally, if someone said I’ll come see you in the morning, you’d be pretty annoyed if they turned up at 1:15. 
See, this is the kind of philosophical debate this thread is meant for

I've also realised that I've woken up and arisen to watch some TV in the early hours and figured I would class this as waking  up in the middle of the night rather than the middle of the morning, so I've immediately ruined my own point

2 minutes ago, DementedHammer said:

Exactly. I have 12 hours to automate my work. 

Actually, I have nothing urgent due until December. So I might be able to sneak in a quick go. 

Here's the dilemma. FM21 landing tomorrow. New car getting delivered tomorrow. Also, supposed to be working....... :confused:

7 minutes ago, He can't believe he's missed it said:

I've also realised that I've woken up and arisen to watch some TV in the early hours and figured I would class this as waking  up in the middle of the night rather than the middle of the morning, so I've immediately ruined my own point

I do that all the time. The trick is, not to let on