When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 минут назад, CaptainPanty сказал:

Any one from mother Russia ?

Wanna take a team in 2nd division. any recommandation ?

Currently thinking about FC SKA-Khabarovsk or FC Alania Vladikavkaz. 

I don't know what the FM21 will be like, but Chertanovo's philosophy is to develop through homegrown youth. In addition, the most promising player is playing there, Pinyaev, whom Man UTD  has been watching since he was 13 years old or even younger.

1 minute ago, pats said:

I like to manage mid to low table teams with ambitious to qualify for Europe in few years time. Any suggestions from Bundesliga, Serie A or La Liga?

Parma, Hertha, Villarreal.. I have fun trying lower quality leagues ie Scottish Greek Serbian where the top top 2-3 teams have massively bigger budgets than the lower ones so getting to CL fulfils you more! Also I manage to grow the whole country s coefficient because even their top teams are a bit crap for europe so I m the one making the difference 

1 minute ago, toffee71 said:

giphy.gif

I see your greatest wrester of all time gif and raise you a greatest wrestler of all time gif

Ric Flair GIF by WWE - Find & Share on GIPHY

Disclaimer, Flair was never the best wrestler, but for me he is the GOAT just because he was so believable and had you eating out of the palm of his hands. also I've met him and he's a great guy

14 minutes ago, CaptainPanty said:

Any one from mother Russia ?

Wanna take a team in 2nd division. any recommandation ?

Currently thinking about FC SKA-Khabarovsk or FC Alania Vladikavkaz. 

Chertanovo is an academy club without history, the team consists of homegrown players, the average age of the team is 21.4 years. Based in Moscow

Justo ahora, Nicopale31 dijo:

Chertanovo is an academy club without history, the team consists of homegrown players, the average age of the team is 21.4 years. Based in Moscow

I can vouch for Chertanovo, it is super fun to play youth only, the game is coded so you can't buy any players

Decided on Gladbach for my beta save. Not going to start my proper save until launch this year after last year's fiasco. Always fun to manage Lars Stindl, one of my favourite players in real life too. 

Also decided that this year (well to start with anyway), I won't be delegating ANY media responsibilities to the backroom staff, gonna handle all the press stuff myself, as it looks more immersive this year. This, of course, will probably last no more than a month in-game :lol:

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

I see your greatest wrester of all time gif and raise you a greatest wrestler of all time gif

Ric Flair GIF by WWE - Find & Share on GIPHY

Disclaimer, Flair was never the best wrestler, but for me he is the GOAT just because he was so believable and had you eating out of the palm of his hands. also I've met him and he's a great guy

Agree, how about the original 4

giphy.gif

Just now, roberto201 said:

Lol. I was with virgin but changed to sky. Big mistake. 

I had SKY for 10+ years in my old house. Never had an issue with them. Moved to a new build estate and was seduced by Virgin Fibre Optic, but the connection is far less reliable and their own kit is useless. Bought my own router(s) and only now is the connection as good as promised

12 minutes ago, vdmsmrcv said:

I don't know what the FM21 will be like, but Chertanovo's philosophy is to develop through homegrown youth. In addition, the most promising player is playing there, Pinyaev, whom Man UTD  has been watching since he was 13 years old or even younger.

4 minutes ago, Nicopale31 said:

Thank, sound good! I will give it a try.