When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gents, I feel a bit dirty inside as only bothered to log in for the first time in ages on Saturday to see when the BETA was released but have been on here for hours since. Its been highly amusing. I'm 45 and been playing since Championship Manager over 20 years ago and have no idea how to do a GIF but its been a laugh lads even the fake release ones. The Jurgen Klopp and the fit blonde GIF was quality. I'll miss you lads its been emotional. I must be as I think I am going to manage SKA Khabarovsk. Could keep me busy until this time next year! 

1 minute ago, thech1mp said:

Gents, I feel a bit dirty inside as only bothered to log in for the first time in ages on Saturday to see when the BETA was released but have been on here for hours since. Its been highly amusing. I'm 45 and been playing since Championship Manager over 20 years ago and have no idea how to do a GIF but its been a laugh lads even the fake release ones. The Jurgen Klopp and the fit blonde GIF was quality. I'll miss you lads its been emotional. I must be as I think I am going to manage SKA Khabarovsk. Could keep me busy until this time next year! 

appreciate you lad

2 minutes ago, thech1mp said:

Hello there fellow FM nerd from the CM days. You should've joined in with the gif posting malarkey 

1 minute ago, DementedHammer said:

I did that on Sunday. Afterwards, I couldn't even lay in bed and hold my phone up without shaking uncontrollably. 

I swear, I've never known so much pain. 

When my timer went off on my phone, I collapsed in a heap and cried. 

2 minutes ago, f.zaarour said:

I was in doubt to get FM21 right away. But u guys here made me hyped and now i rly want to get it. By the way, im here just enjoying this thread from the start and the hype about FM21 almost being released hehe. 

But lets say, having 15 upvotes, will make me buy it right a way oke. Push me to towards please!!! 

X8sWg5Ka6m4qQ.gif

Don't deny it , you're going to be buying it regardelss

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

Hello there fellow FM nerd from the CM days. You should've joined in with the gif posting malarkey 

I have no idea how to do that. They have me laughing out loud. My wife has now called me a nerd and I have explained to my two lads that BETA release day is like a new map on their beloved fortnite times a million.....they don't get it. I am beginning to wonder if they are my kids to be honest!