When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else concerned that the original deadline that is always set is being pushed? And they are working frantic to get it out with the deadline?

does this mean a big bug/bugs were come across? I’m just worried this could now be pushed out and not stable. I know that’s why it’s a beta to be fair but just worried 

touch (football manger classic) has officially been delayed and now not part of the beta even though it has been in previous years.

not happy, been refreshing this thread since the weekend as have many others, miles tweets the beta is dropping tonight and then they go and delay it and remove beta access. really not happy, imagine if they just suddenly delayed full version tonight 

Edited by trevjim

2 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

The lead singer of the Stray Cats?

I’m sure it was the lead singer of the band missing cat. You may have seen their posters around town

Edited by bigmattb28

6 minutes ago, sufcdan said:

Anyone else concerned that the original deadline that is always set is being pushed? And they are working frantic to get it out with the deadline?

does this mean a big bug/bugs were come across? I’m just worried this could now be pushed out and not stable. I know that’s why it’s a beta to be fair but just worried 

Well last season they released the full game with strikers that can't score one-on-ones, and wingers who shoot into the side netting 100% of the time - so wouldn't surprise me if they push any old thing out with the BETA. 

7 minutes ago, sufcdan said:

Not how it works mate, the actual game itself would have been finished ages ago