When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

8 minutes ago, trevjim said:

they happen sure, just not after you have just tweeted that beta is hours away, and sold with beta access, and then delayed without telling anyone.

im a keyworker so i know all about the pandemic, had a handful of days off since march, been looking forward to getting an hour in tonight on it :(

I'm not sure how much this really matters, but essential workers like yourself are the real heroes of the 21st century, like soldiers in the 20th century, so thank you, and you deserve so much more, hopefully soon 🙏🙏🙏

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Those were the good old days. Keane and Vieira. Wenger and Fergie. What an era

Yeah man, I used to love playing against you. It was my favourite game back in the early 2000's. Sky tried to hype it up the other day but it was a shocking game really.

Destined to be a 0-0 until Pogba messed up..

Edited by Champions_09

Just now, Champions_09 said:

Yeah man, I used to love playing against you. It was my favourite game back in the early 2000's. Sky tried to hype it up the other day but it was a shockingg game really.

Same. I enjoyed winning last week. But it’s nowhere near as good as it was between 97 and about 06

4 minutes ago, bezzy1970 said:

Whatever he is I'm pretty sure he hasn't been found guilty of anything and he hasn't f###ed Forest over.......yet

Apart from him being charged with match fixing and being 'accused' of drug trafficking. He sounds lovely.

IF YOU DON'T RELEASE THE BETA BY 7PM THEN YOU HAVE TO BRING BACK FOOTBALL MANAGER LIVE!

/i hate to think about FML, as i miss it so much.. literally the good ol' days. For everyone- i posted a video on youtube of a funny FML miss back in 2009, please watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW_6mEvCQes. Christian MAGGIO was a BEAST on FML. A DR with FINISHING 20.

2 minutes ago, bezzy1970 said:

Charged thats all. Hasn't been found guilty so in the eyes of the law innocent 

You have to have some kinda link to the crime to get accused or charged. He might not have done the crime but he definatly swims in them circles.

6 minutes ago, Smeemi2009 said:

IF YOU DON'T RELEASE THE BETA BY 7PM THEN YOU HAVE TO BRING BACK FOOTBALL MANAGER LIVE!

/i hate to think about FML, as i miss it so much.. literally the good ol' days. For everyone- i posted a video on youtube of a funny FML miss back in 2009, please watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW_6mEvCQes. Christian MAGGIO was a BEAST on FML. A DR with FINISHING 20.

I don’t think it works like that chief 

2 minutes ago, Kerbdog said:

I'm  a Forest supporter and hes streets ahead of Fawaz.(Who was an absolute shyster) But honourable isnt a word i would use. Dodgy, driven and a bit unstable for a start.😂

When it comes to forest he hasn't come in to rip out assets like fatwaz did. Christ he even nicked the copy of the fa cup I think 🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, rouchie said:

I did, I was in Laudrup world

I have forgotten the exact gameworld (think it was VALDERRAMA after the restart... don't remember the previous one, maybe VOLLER? i was in but my most vivid memory wa signing Rooney and everyone on the chat going mental and saying im stupid to give such a good wage. This was with a partnership with Adebayor who was a beast then.

I miss FML so much ;[ the community aspect was just so good. Miles? please?

Edited by Smeemi2009

2 minutes ago, Ncfc_king said:

What's a Forests fans opinion of the Derby takeover?

Haven't really read much about it but I think the selling of the ground or naming rights for millions to get away with the ffp seems a little strange. I questioned how they could afford Rooney and still stay within the ffp. Don't really know much about it though only they're a bunch of sheep sha##ers 😂😂