When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, ferrarinseb said:

Is it really bad? I'm actually thinking of getting it.

Depends really. In my personal opinion, dialogue doesn't actually make sense with what you can see(voice acting is weird af), Graphics can be iffy, and it feels just generally underwhelming. 

However, I've had this thought for quite a few editions now.

Just now, Lempicka said:

If we get a SI staff member or mod in the house - then it's on!

Thats what i've been checking for. Miles twittering favorably, sortitoutsi added the named beta to their site two hours ago - of a Sunday, bloggers blogging. I feel good 

1 minute ago, andu1 said:

Tomorrow maybe. They don't release in weekends.

It’s only the weekend, if you want it to be. So, with that information, which will you choose?

image.jpeg.cb5ed8775761f15981f69ec9386b1a53.jpeg

choose wisely. For life may no longer be as you once knew it. 

Just now, zachalxnder said:

People who keep saying that they don't release on the weekend seem to forget that, after midnight, it is no longer the weekend.

Well said. And these are unprecedented times. Put all together the positive comments that have been mentioned & the events that are currently going on, and we can't rule it out. 

19 minutes ago, MatthewS17 said:

Depends really. In my personal opinion, dialogue doesn't actually make sense with what you can see(voice acting is weird af), Graphics can be iffy, and it feels just generally underwhelming. 

However, I've had this thought for quite a few editions now.

Ah ok. I was thinking to get it but I might wait out on this for a while might be good to see picking up when price drops if it happens before Feb March time 

4 minutes ago, ferrarinseb said:

Ah ok. I was thinking to get it but I might wait out on this for a while might be good to see picking up when price drops if it happens before Feb March time 

I’m still playing the old ones. Almost finished the Ezio collection (88% synced on revelations) then I’ll be starting on AC3 remastered

Just now, ferrarinseb said:

Last year was 42 or 43 I think

Smashed it then! I reckon Miles must have seen us hit the 50 page mark and thought to himself, 'those guys deserve it, maybe I'll press the red button tonight'