The perfect lockdown weekend kicking off Friday 6th November 2020 ....

would include:

1. [FRIDAY] - Getting an email from sigames/steam mid-morning alerting me to the fact that FM 2021 from my early/pre-purchase is ready to play as a BETA release!
  2. Logging off work promptly at 5.30pm and booting FM 2021 whilst also having the TV on soaking up all of the pre-match build up in from the Gameweek 8 prem fixtures and the two games being played that day
  3. Ordering a bunch of snacks/treats/food/drinks of UberEats and playing FM 2021 through to the early hours of Saturday morning.

[SATURDAY] & [SUNDAY] - Marathon sessions on both days where steps [2] and [3] will be repeated albeit booting up from whenever I wake up! 

I love playing FM with football on the TV in the back ground. This weekend will be bumper with some hefty games:

Everton v Man Utd, Man City v Liverpool, Lazio V Juventus, Barca v Betis, Valencia v Real Madrid and Dortmund v Bayern 

:hammer:

A beta release this day would be great as it's also the international break and lockdown so c'mon SI! Let's make this dream a reality for the masses :)

• HUNT3R locked this topic
  • HUNT3R unlocked this topic

How I wish that could be my weekend.

But since my little one came along my gaming hours are restricted to the last few hours of the day. Gone are my weekend long sessions :(

FM and football is also a dream combo, unless you have the same game on in game as is on TV, because that hurts my brain.

Fingers crossed, dreams do come true.

P.S. FWIW my earlier post wasn't intended as sarcastic, merely an invitation to come join the fun while we all live the shared dream of waiting for the beta, so apologies if it came across wrong :thup: