[Austria] (Official) League Specific Issues

Freddie Sands

• SI Staff

Please post any specific issues for Austria competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Austria should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

GAMEBREAKING

There seems to be an issue with the squad registration of the 2nd teams in the Austrian League. Playing with Rapid Vienna, 3 days into the save I received the e-mail which tells me to do the squad registration for my 2nd team (which plays in the 2nd highest league of Austria). Clicking the "Respond" button leads me to the "squad" screen for my 2nd team instead of the "registration" screen - and there is no way to get to the registration screen, because it doesn't exist for the 2nd team. Since there's no way of answering the e-mail, I am stuck and can't continue with this save.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Benito13:

GAMEBREAKING

There seems to be an issue with the squad registration of the 2nd teams in the Austrian League. Playing with Rapid Vienna, 3 days into the save I received the e-mail which tells me to do the squad registration for my 2nd team (which plays in the 2nd highest league of Austria). Clicking the "Respond" button leads me to the "squad" screen for my 2nd team instead of the "registration" screen - and there is no way to get to the registration screen, because it doesn't exist for the 2nd team. Since there's no way of answering the e-mail, I am stuck and can't continue with this save.

Please upload a save before this is happening .

The only way to solve this issue, is to go on holiday until next day. So you should be able to continue your save, but as i said, please upload a save before the registration is happening, this must be fixed

Cheers W.

• SI Staff
11 hours ago, Benito13 said:

GAMEBREAKING

Hi, this appears to be a result of the same issue affecting Italy currently with regards to registering B/II club squads. I've reproduced this with Rapid Vienna and logged internally for review, thanks for raising this.

I'm currently playing as SK Rapid Vienna and there are too many matches in August and almost no games in November in the first season. In Austria there is usually only one game per week either on saturday or sunday. I'll attach my calender so you can see.

image.png.9991ad650ab44cca03da2d9a5d19d607.png

17 hours ago, eisl said:

I'm currently playing as SK Rapid Vienna and there are too many matches in August and almost no games in November in the first season. In Austria there is usually only one game per week either on saturday or sunday. I'll attach my calender so you can see.

image.png.9991ad650ab44cca03da2d9a5d19d607.png

Thanks for that, we're working on this one.

As @FloB_ said, the number of substitutions in Austria is not correct. It should be at five, but it is still at three, as before Corona.

Furthermore, visible in @eisl's post, the league starts in Austria on 26 July, although it was not supposed to start until the weekend of 11 September due to Corona. (The 2nd league also starts this weekend.)

The 1st round of the ÖFB Cup was also postponed this year by Corona until the weekend of 28 August.

Am 12.11.2020 um 20:41 schrieb FloB_:

Five substitutions are allowed in Austria at the moment.

The 5 subs role was mentioned correctly by me - this will be fixed

vor 6 Stunden schrieb davie77:

As @FloB_ said, the number of substitutions in Austria is not correct. It should be at five, but it is still at three, as before Corona.

Furthermore, visible in @eisl's post, the league starts in Austria on 26 July, although it was not supposed to start until the weekend of 11 September due to Corona. (The 2nd league also starts this weekend.)

The 1st round of the ÖFB Cup was also postponed this year by Corona until the weekend of 28 August.

Also the start of the season and start of the cup was reported correctly - not sure why its wrong, but it will be reviewed.

I have posted already at the all other gameplay area. including a save called RBSalzburgRP. I think it was the wrong place so I moved it here. I'm doing a holiday-save with all leagues loaded, RBSalzburg is the biggest club worldwide without any international success.

I think this could be linked with their financial power? But on the other hand, chinese teams are way too rich in my save, and their rep, haven't really increased.

Another thing is the transfer-activity between their parent clubs isn't really existing. Almost no transfers between RBSalzburg, Leipzig, RB New York, Bragantino and so on. This seems to be a general issue with the AI.

Cheers

Daveincid

Am 21.11.2020 um 11:33 schrieb Daveincid:

I have posted already at the all other gameplay area. including a save called RBSalzburgRP. I think it was the wrong place so I moved it here. I'm doing a holiday-save with all leagues loaded, RBSalzburg is the biggest club worldwide without any international success.

I think this could be linked with their financial power? But on the other hand, chinese teams are way too rich in my save, and their rep, haven't really increased.

Another thing is the transfer-activity between their parent clubs isn't really existing. Almost no transfers between RBSalzburg, Leipzig, RB New York, Bragantino and so on. This seems to be a general issue with the AI.

Cheers

Daveincid

How can RBS be the biggest club? Thats not possible at all, because of their WR (World Reputation) settings. They have 139.

Transfer activities can´t be fixed by the research team.

vor 56 Minuten schrieb Fire_03:

How can RBS be the biggest club? Thats not possible at all, because of their WR (World Reputation) settings. They have 139.

Transfer activities can´t be fixed by the research team.

Here you go. Holiday-Save. They won once the UEFA Europa League. But this shouldn't lead to to worldwide reputation. Do you know who's responsible for the transfer-activities?

RBSalzburg.thumb.jpg.1a02c2200dd285a41bd9689de9e121fa.jpg

Cheers

Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

vor einer Stunde schrieb Fire_03:

Look at the year. Its 2044.

Nobody can say what will happen in 23 years. We only can set this for 5 years, And actually, 2020 its 139

Agree, but like I said, they haven't had any success which would give them that high reputation. I don't understand the number of 139. It is a bug, if it's not a bug in terms of research, okay, but it is still a bug:)

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Daveincid:

Agree, but like I said, they haven't had any success which would give them that high reputation. I don't understand the number of 139. It is a bug, if it's not a bug in terms of research, okay, but it is still a bug:)

Its the World Reputation

For example Barcelona has 184 and Manchester United 171

@Stephen Glennon can u please take a look if this is a bug

20 hours ago, Daveincid said:

Here you go. Holiday-Save. They won once the UEFA Europa League. But this shouldn't lead to to worldwide reputation. Do you know who's responsible for the transfer-activities?

RBSalzburg.thumb.jpg.1a02c2200dd285a41bd9689de9e121fa.jpg

Cheers

Daveincid

That certainly doesn't look right, especially if they haven't won much in that time. Could you upload a save so I can take a closer look? Here's how: 

Gerade eben schrieb Stephen Glennon:

That certainly doesn't look right, especially if they haven't won much in that time. Could you upload a save so I can take a closer look? Here's how: 

Already happend. it's called RBSalzburgRP

Thank you very much for investigation!

42 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Already happend. it's called RBSalzburgRP

Thank you very much for investigation!

Thanks for that. This is definitely a very strange issue so I'm logging it now. It would be a tremendous help if you had some earlier saves from this game to help us trace how the heck RBS became so reputable. It seems like they had a bit of success in the first few years so a save from there would be great if you have it.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Stephen Glennon:

Thanks for that. This is definitely a very strange issue so I'm logging it now. It would be a tremendous help if you had some earlier saves from this game to help us trace how the heck RBS became so reputable. It seems like they had a bit of success in the first few years so a save from there would be great if you have it.

As it was a longterm-save I only have 3 files...I'm afraid. But my playing save has the same "origin" and there I am in March 22. I will change that save in a  holiday-save again and look, if it happends again.  As soon it happends, I will give you a note! It maybe take a day or 2, depending on the issue I guess. 

1 minute ago, Daveincid said:

As it was a longterm-save I only have 3 files...I'm afraid. But my playing save has the same "origin" and there I am in March 22. I will change that save in a  holiday-save again and look, if it happends again.  As soon it happends, I will give you a note! It maybe take a day or 2, depending on the issue I guess. 

OK, thanks for the help!

vor 51 Minuten schrieb Stephen Glennon:

OK, thanks for the help!

I just run a quick test with a small db only switzerland and austria loaded. It seems that there is something wrong set in the db with the gain of reputation when Salzburg wins the league. It seems it gets cummullated every season. Values are from a 3rd.-party-tool, but they seem to be valid.

1st year title 6949 to 7184 Interrnationally they lost 2nd knockout EL

2nd year title 7184 to 7396 Internationally again lost 2nd knockout EL

3rd year  title 7396 to 7616 Internationally lost in quarter finals.

I uploaded 2 saves. 

RBSalzburgRP-Test small db before title rep7415.fm

RBSalzburgRP-Test small db after title rep7616.fm

Beside Salzburg, I haven't seen any other team in the world having this issue. I don't know if it would be the same for another austrian team.....If you need further informations, let me know! 

Cheers

Daveincid

2 hours ago, Daveincid said:

I just run a quick test with a small db only switzerland and austria loaded. It seems that there is something wrong set in the db with the gain of reputation when Salzburg wins the league. It seems it gets cummullated every season. Values are from a 3rd.-party-tool, but they seem to be valid.

1st year title 6949 to 7184 Interrnationally they lost 2nd knockout EL

2nd year title 7184 to 7396 Internationally again lost 2nd knockout EL

3rd year  title 7396 to 7616 Internationally lost in quarter finals.

I uploaded 2 saves. 

RBSalzburgRP-Test small db before title rep7415.fm

RBSalzburgRP-Test small db after title rep7616.fm

Beside Salzburg, I haven't seen any other team in the world having this issue. I don't know if it would be the same for another austrian team.....If you need further informations, let me know! 

Cheers

Daveincid

That's a really big help. Thank you!

I think I noticed a big bug. I started the season with RB Salzburg with early preparation for the season (8/24/20). I think it's so late because of the corona shift. The first round of the cup was played on July 17th. So Salzburg is not included because it was not simulated.
I then chose an earlier start of the season. (Argentina 22.6) On June 26, the cup draw was only simulated in the background and Salzburg is again not there. The cup does not appear in the negotiations of the season's goals either.
Edited by Pogomil

vor 1 Minute schrieb Pogomil:

I think I noticed a big bug. I started the season with RB Salzburg with early preparation for the season (8/24/20). 
I think it's so late because of the corona shift. The first round of the cup was played on July 17th. So Salzburg is not included because it was not simulated.
I then chose an earlier start of the season. (Argentina 22.6) On June 26, the cup draw was only simulated in the background and Salzburg is again not there. 
The cup does not appear in the negotiations of the season's goals either.

Its easier now to read

I know this bug was already mentioned in the beta. 
Is nothing i can do from my side - one for @Stephen Glennonand his colleagues.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Pogomil:

Noch einfacher wärs auf Deutsch ;)

Ja wäre es, aber die Kollegen sind Engländer und können nicht Deutsch, somit würden sie es nicht verstehen. Dadurch herrscht hier Englisch

17 hours ago, Fire_03 said:

Ja wäre es, aber die Kollegen sind Engländer und können nicht Deutsch, somit würden sie es nicht verstehen. Dadurch herrscht hier Englisch

Dieser Kollege ist Ire und kann sehr gut Deutsch (die Iren sind halt kluger als die Englaender :D).

Aber wir wollen, dass so viele Forum-User wie moeglich alle Forum-Posts verstehen koennen. Dewegen bleibt Englisch die bessere Option.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Pogomil:

And the name from Salzburg Golie "Carlinhos" is wrong!

Right is: Carlos Miguel Coronel

image.png.db0a588b7bbfb4ccf9b2471722ca8701.png

This is correct in the db.

First name: Carlos Miguel
Second name: Coronel
Common Name: Carlinhos
Full name: Carlos Miguel Coronel

No need to change anything

Over to @Alerion- he is the RBS Researcher

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Pogomil:

And the name from Salzburg Golie "Carlinhos" is wrong!

Right is: Carlos Miguel Coronel

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Fire_03:

image.png.db0a588b7bbfb4ccf9b2471722ca8701.png

This is correct in the db.

First name: Carlos Miguel
Second name: Coronel
Common Name: Carlinhos
Full name: Carlos Miguel Coronel

No need to change anything

Over to @Alerion- he is the RBS Researcher

Nothing to add to this really :)

good work with austria klagenfurt ... not perfect but at least 5 times better than in the beta-version

BUT ... i started a new career with the club ... early preperation (24.8.) ... and i had to find out that the first round in the öfb-cup has already been played on 18.7.  and austria klagenfurt lost vs. traiskirchen

but in real the first round was played between 28. and 30.8.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb xredschix:

good work with austria klagenfurt ... not perfect but at least 5 times better than in the beta-version

BUT ... i started a new career with the club ... early preperation (24.8.) ... and i had to find out that the first round in the öfb-cup has already been played on 18.7.  and austria klagenfurt lost vs. traiskirchen

but in real the first round was played between 28. and 30.8.

Make suggestions for Austria Klagenfurt or you can be the new SK Austria Klagenfurt researcher. Only telling its better than in the beta, won´t make the data better.

Get in contact with me on skype - fmaustria 

There we can talk about this,

Am 26.11.2020 um 07:33 schrieb Pogomil:

OK Sorry. I can`t find the first and last name anywehre.

Maybe it has to do with my skin.

No, players with a common name only show that ingame (like most brazilians), the entire name is visible at the players info I believe

@Freddie Sands If the problem with Salzburg has not been solved yet, it is because you exclude the "FC Liefering", which is registered this year as the B-Team of Salzburg. If you do not exclude it, Salzburg will play in the ÖFB Cup and Liefering don't, because B-teams are excluded in the "2. Liga". :)

For the others who can't wait for the patch, I have edited it into a file so that Salzburg will play in the cup.

Salzburg_Cup.fmf

Edited by davie77

finished my first season with salzburg seeing fixture list of no inclusion in fa cup.. second season and fixtures came out still not included in fa cup and this is the same across all my different saves.. actually then deleted my salzburg save... why are they not included in the domestic cup?

Am 5.12.2020 um 08:55 schrieb davie77:

@Freddie Sands If the problem with Salzburg has not been solved yet, it is because you exclude the "FC Liefering", which is registered this year as the B-Team of Salzburg. If you do not exclude it, Salzburg will play in the ÖFB Cup and Liefering don't, because B-teams are excluded in the "2. Liga". :)

For the others who can't wait for the patch, I have edited it into a file so that Salzburg will play in the cup.

Salzburg_Cup.fmf 21 kB · 6 downloads

Exactly what i have mentioned before we had to make the change from an affiliated independent team (Cooperation agreement) to their B-team

Nobody took care on my warnings. 

• 2 weeks later...