Football Manager 2021 Early Access Beta Official Feedback Thread

3 minutes ago, vukigepard said:

Maybe i'm dumb and it's just me, but i had no idea until it was pointed out that the new team talk design had to do anything with players being around you. So constructive feedback, if that's the experience with other players, would be that it doesn't serve it's point

Exactly the same with me. Like I say, to me, it just felt like trying to fit everything on the screen, and just looks a mess.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ruh Roh said:

It's also yet another new UI feature that doesn't show the player faces when it would look much better with them.

What would happen in leagues where they don't have the licence for faces? Would look silly having a silhouette there

13 minuti fa, Dagenham_Dave ha scritto:

...or maybe just don't use extreme attacking formations? Leave that to the 'click to win' kids. 

Ok. 

... maybe just don't use a goalkeeper in the gk position, and instead put a striker as GK. Leave the use of goalkeeper in gk position to the 'click to win' kids.

Edited by FlorianAlbert9

Just now, FlorianAlbert9 said:

Ok. 

... maybe just don't use a goalkeeper in the gk position, and instead put a strider as GK. Leave the use of goalkeeper in gk position to the 'click to win' kids.

Is nowhere safe from this subject? 😂

2 minutes ago, FlorianAlbert9 said:

Why would you do  what you said to do?

There's a bit of a difference between not using an overly aggressive attacking tactic to give you a more realistic gaming experience to putting a striker in goal. 

The fact I'm having to explain this speaks volumes.