Stadium graphics editor or customization

• 1 year later...

We asked for this in last 6-7 years. I dont know why is so difficult to add 2 more stands 3D pictures (one for 200 and one for 500 capacity stands would be good enough for all of LLM players) and to set metadata file. 

Smallest stands is this: 

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.175f579419ed7560567d3233f0f6bf23.png

I simply cant play like this. Then i tried to set capacity to 0 but game recognize that as 8125 capacity. I guess its bug.

After that i play only on 2D. You can add whatever new feature you want but until you improve stadium editor there is no point to play on 3D.

• 6 months later...
On 21/01/2022 at 12:56, krlenjushka said:

We asked for this in last 6-7 years. I dont know why is so difficult to add 2 more stands 3D pictures (one for 200 and one for 500 capacity stands would be good enough for all of LLM players) and to set metadata file.

Imagine if there was an option to have bleacher-style stands like these (this is a FM17 mod I believe, I found this on Google):

spacer.png

It would make lower league management look so much better rather than having a 100-500 seater stadium look like it has capacity of ten thousand or more people with stands on every end of the pitch.

There should also be an option to have no stands at all and just let spectators stand on the grass on the side of the pitch.

• 6 months later...
On 01/08/2022 at 22:38, Gum said:

Imagine if there was an option to have bleacher-style stands like these (this is a FM17 mod I believe, I found this on Google):

spacer.png

It would make lower league management look so much better rather than having a 100-500 seater stadium look like it has capacity of ten thousand or more people with stands on every end of the pitch.

There should also be an option to have no stands at all and just let spectators stand on the grass on the side of the pitch.

Lets write this again - make new smaller stadium options for lower league managment. 

On 21/01/2022 at 18:56, krlenjushka said:

I simply cant play like this. Then i tried to set capacity to 0 but game recognize that as 8125 capacity. I guess its bug.

This bug is "fixed" now. Its only 2500 capacity on FM23 :applause:

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/02/2023 at 13:52, krlenjushka said:

Lets write this again - make new smaller stadium options for lower league managment. 

This bug is "fixed" now. Its only 2500 capacity on FM23 :applause:

Are we sure it's fixed? Here's my 880-capacity stadium in Faroe.

Screen Shot 2023-03-05 at 3.54.43 PM.png

• 3 months later...

I have been reading in the general forum about stadium editor requests and problems of licensing issues as possible reasons for lack of realistic specific club stadia. Licensing is a pain in the backside for making this game as fun and immersive for us users. Here is an idea...

Make available a stadium editor where we can fully customise stadia and their surroundings to look as realistic as possible. Have this stadium editor as a separate DLC say £4. All the revenue created from this DLC is to be donated to a charity, say War Child, as they have a long running association with FM. Any created content can only be used by those that have bought the stadium editor, otherwise the majority would just let the creators buy it, which would not be fair. If people don't want to buy it they just have the stadia that comes with the game.

What do SI get out of this? SI would be seen as the good guys here, good PR as they are raising money for a worthy cause. The customers benefit from more realistic visuals that we wouldn't otherwise be getting, and War Child would benefit from extra donations to their charity. What about licensing issues? Well if clubs object then they should be named and shamed. This would be bad PR for these clubs and they would be seen as the bad guys. They wouldn't want that. So maybe, just maybe this would be a way of discouraging clubs from threatening litigation??

• 2 months later...

1) Please delete 4 stand stadium templates for more than 40k stadiums. This is so ridiculous it takes the whole immersiveness out of the game. We built a new 62000 stadium and it has 4 gigantic stands with a kilometer between each stand. It looks so ridiculous I just can’t “stand” it I stopped playing after 1000+ game hours.

2) If the club reputation grows the dressing room and other background graphics should also improve. They can be renovated irl. In my game we’re number one club in the world and new stadium dressing room looks no better than a local amateur club.