dafuge's FM21 challenge

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, here is an initial batch for those that don't want to worry about the holiday season.   I'll continue to add to this list of saves up thru release+ 1 week or so...there are 88 teams available for the challenge, and I hope to find aleast 70 of them.

This first batch is from the BETA version of FM 20, was loaded with 35 leagues in 15 nations, and has about 55K players in the database.  (Numbers in parentheses at end of line is my attempt to keep track of number of distinct teams I've found to that point).  Teams are listed in bold if it is the first time they appear on this list.  

(Note --- the teams are not all up on my mediafire account yet --- I'll be uploading them throughout the next day or so).

Batch 1: Beta DB 35Leagues 13Nations ~60K player DB

Save 1: Truro, Salisbury, Stourbridge, Tamworth, Kingstonian, East Thurrock, Ashton Utd, Merthyr (8)

Save 2: Truro, Poole, Stourbridge, Barwell, Hendon, Kingstonian, Scarborough Athletic, Basford, Worthing (14)

Save 3: Salisbury, Lowestoft, Chesham, Bognor Regis, Kingstonian, Enfield Town, Worthing, Nuneaton Boro, Morpeth (20)

Save 4: Salisbury, Weston-Super-Mare, Tamworth, Rushall, Margate, Enfield Town, FC United, Gainsborough, Nantwich (26)

Save 5: Salisbury, Tamworth, Hednesford, Hendon, Merthyr, Kingstonian, Warrington, Hyde, Hornchurch (30)

Save 6: Gosport, Merthyr, Tamworth, Margate, Bognor Regis, Nuneaton Boro, Enfield Town, Gainsborough, Leatherhead (32)

Save 7: Merthyr, Salisbury, Lowestoft, Hednesford, Carshalton, Margate, FC United, Warrington, Nantwich (33)

Save 8: Merthyr, Warrington, Hendon, Worthing, Hitchin, Kingstonian, Scarborough Athletic, Nuneaton Boro, Rushall (34)

Save 9: Truro, Gosport, Tamworth, Kingstonian, Bognor Regis, Dorchester, Stourbridge, Nuneaton Boro, Hendon (35)

Save 10: Truro, Poole, Tamworth, Lowestoft, Enfield Town, Kingstonian, Buxton, Hyde, Salisbury (36)

Save 11: Hendon, Tamworth, Needham Market, Warrington, Farnborough, FC United, Margate, Ashton Utd, Folkestone (39)

Save 12: Weston-Super-Mare, Salisbury, Biggleswade Town, Bognor Regis, Kingstonian, Nuneaton Boro, Witton, South Shields, Met. Police (43)

Save 13: Farnborough, Redditch , Stourbridge, Hendon, Bognor Regis, Kingstonian, Ashton Utd, Gainsborough, Worthing (44)

Save 14: Poole, Dorchester, Tamworth, Chesham, Lewes, Nuneaton Boro, South Shields, Scarborough Athletic, Stalybridge (46)

Batch 2: Beta DB 35Leagues 13Nations+ all players worldwide from clubs in contintal competition ~75K player DB

Save 15: Salisbury, Tamworth, Lowestoft, Kingstonian, Hendon, Haringey, Bognor Regis, Nuneaton Boro, Hednesford (47)

Save 16: Truro, Myrthyr, Leiston, Salisbury, Poole, Hitchin, Scarborough Athletic, Buxton, Gosport (48)

Batch 3:  Beta DB 17 Leagues/5 Nations (all UK&I) ~25K database

(I'll probably have some in this batch w/ no new teams, as I suspect many on older machines might want the smaller DB size)

Save 25: Merthyr, Hayes&Yeading, Tamworth, Kingstonian, Worthing, Nuneaton Boro, FC United, Warrington, Scarborough Athletic (49)

Save 26: Merthyr, Poole, Kings Langley, Barwell, Kingstonian, Leatherhead, Stafford, Ashton Utd, East Thurrock (51)

Save 27: Merthyr, Poole, Royston, Hitchin, Kingstonian, South Shields, Basford, Ashton Utd, Nantwich (52)

Save 28: Gosport, Hayes & Yeading, Lowestoft, Biggleswade Town, Kingstonian, Enfield Town, Ashton Utd, Matlock, Bognor Regis (53)

Save 29:  Truro, Tamworth, Stourbridge, Hendon, Kingstonian, Ashton Utd, Salisbury, South Shields, Morpeth (53)

Save 30: Merthyr, Truro, Needham Market, Kingstonian, Bognor Regis, Nuneaton Boro, Witton, Warrington, Whitby (54)

Save 31: Truro, Gosport, Lowestoft, Enfield Town, Haringey, Merthyr, Ashton Utd, Nuneaton Boro, Met. Police (54)

Save 32: Truro, Kings Langley, Barwell, South Shields, Chesham, Bognor Regis, Ashton Utd, FC United, Gainsborough (54)

Batch 4:  Release DB 17 Leagues/5 Nations (all UK&I) ~25k Database

(Will have batches w/ no new teams as many will want the smaller DB and the release DB)

Save 50:  Truro, Lowestoft, Warrington, Gosport, Chesham, Nuneaton Boro, Salisbury, FC United, Hyde (54)

Save 51:  Salisbury, Merthyr, Tamworth, Kingstonian, Hornchurch, Truro, GOsport, Nuneaton Boro, Worthing (54)

Save 52:  Truro, Rushall, Farnborough, Bognor Regis, FC United, Nuneaton Boro, Hendon, Gainsborough, Merthyr (54)

Save 53:  Hendon, Tamworth, Poole, Chesham, Kingstonian, Nuneaton Boro, Hednesford, FC United, Buxton (54)

Save 54:  Salisbury, Merthyr, Stourbridge, Lowestoft, Kingstonian, Enfield Town, FC United, Warrington, Worthing (54)

Save 55:  Truro, Salisbury, Lowestoft, Leatherhead, Hitchin, Basford, Whitby, Scorborough Athletic, Nantwich (54)

Batch 5:  Release DB 47 Leagues/15 Nations (Western Europe/Scaninavia) ~70K Database

Save 70:  Truro, Rushall, Salisbury, Hendon, Buxton, Nuneaton Boro, Worthing, FC United, FC United, Whitby

Save 71:  Truro, Merthyr, Kings Langley, Hendon, Carshalton, Nuneaton Boro, Weston-super-Mare, Gainsborough, Poole

Edited by G_D_K

once I've gotten to grips with the beta, I'll hopefully be giving this a go with Buxton. we invested a lot over the summer irl so hopefully they'll retain most of that core squad over the simulated year, ready to be taken to glory from the 2021-22 season!

Edited by oohlala111

4 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Back to Needham Market for me, managed them several years ago in the challenge.

Good luck mate!  Gave them a go last year...played about 11 seasons, got them to Championship.  Was hamstrung in first 5 seasons or so by the stingiest chairman I've ever had in the series --- in that 5 seasons, I think I managed to prise a single extra scout out of him.  No cash injections, no facility upgrades, heck, not even a coaching badge!

Got a relatively uncommon club that I want to play, but accidentally have Spanish as a second language on my manager despite myself not speaking it... not the end of the world but it's going to bother the crap out of me.  If I retire my manager and re-do the profile and join the club again is it going to mess something up in terms of the challenge?

Edited by Dregganor

1 minute ago, Dregganor said:

Got a relatively uncommon club that I want to play, but accidentally have Spanish as a second language on my manager despite myself not speaking it... not the end of the world but it's going to bother the crap out of me.  If I retire my manager and re-do the profile and join the club again is it going to mess something up in terms of the challenge?

Yep...retire him and restart w/ your new manager, no problems with that route!

25 minutes ago, G_D_K said:

Yep...retire him and restart w/ your new manager, no problems with that route!

Thanks for the reply!  I tried remaking and unless I'm just missing something I think Americans are stuck with Spanish no matter what... Selected none in additional languages and still got it, so whatever I'll just roll with my original manager.

Decided to give Royston a go

8 hours ago, KVJ92 said:

@dafuge are you planning to participate this year or no FM plans? 

I’m not sure just yet, but I am thinking about playing FM again for the first time in about 18 months.

I don’t have much time to play at the moment though, so I’ll wait for the full release.

40 minutes ago, Ruh Roh said:

image.thumb.png.d7613e2efe8bdf5fbe06ad9f9a379b76.png

Let's gooooo. Morpeth Town, known as "The Highwaymen." Got four goals from my striker in my first game, so I'm not expecting to hear too much from him for another couple months.

Looking forward to see how you get on with them! 

I'm planning on taking charge of Morpeth at full-release :)

I'm looking forward to come back to this my first try last year with Scarborough was one of the best save I'd ever played. Siming through season 1 right now. First time to test the allegedlly faster sim engine of this FM.

I am in on this challenge this year in a few ways.  My main save will be another FC United of Manchester attempt, using only youth products from the academy.  This will also be eligible for the Youth Only Challenge. I also like to change things sometimes, and I always like a good bash at this challenge, so I will be trying it the normal way, where I will be acquiring players.  All in due course.

Okay after a creating a couple of sets I decided I go with Folkestone Invicta F.C..Why them you ask? Simple answer I like the Invicta in thier name it shows me they have some ambition. (Obviously they couldn't live up to thier name so far but maybe I can change that)

Here is my Coach Languages are not 100% accurate since my French is far away from fluent and I can't much Italian at all, but FM just makes every Swiss Person Fluent in these 3 languages.

I am doing a youth only save with South Shields and they can double up for this challenge so here we go.

Club Introduction

South Shields

Mariners' club badge to be changed at end of the season – South Shields FC

The Manager

This is me.

XFb1ECH.png

vsNszuc.png

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications          Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                      1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Youth Level  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Adequate             Adequate               3       Basic                 Average          Adequate           Local   (1.00*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Time At Club
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     F.A. Cup                    League Cup        Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------

End of Season Review

Season 2021/22

South Shields

Mariners' club badge to be changed at end of the season – South Shields FC

League Table - We went off like a train and were neck and neck with eventual winners Boston United in January.  Then our captain got a season ending injury and results were dreadful after that.

Play Offs - We won six of our last seven league games, meaning we were in terrific form going into the playoffs.  That meant very little, however, as we lost at home to FC United of Manchester in the semi final, ending our season.

League Fixtures 1, 2 & 3 - A great first half of the season.  A very poor second half.

F. A. Cup - York City proved too strong in the fourth qualifying round, as expected.

F. A. Trophy - An excellent cup run, reaching the quarter finals before narrowly losing at home to Aldershot Town, despite leading at half time.

Pre Season Friendlies - A good run of results, with the defeats all being close and by teams who play at a far higher level than we do.

Squad - Some good prospects here.  I think we need another couple of seasons at this level for these youngsters to fulfill their potential.

Squad Dynamics - Very good as you would expect.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - None.

Youth Candidates - A decent bunch for the long term, but no one who is immediately ready for the first team, even though I am going to play them anyway.  Steffen Steinmetz YP22A1 is regarded as the brightest prospect.

Finances - Surprisingly good, despite no real F. A. Cup run.

Key Players

Jason Gilchrist - The striker had an extraordinary season, scoring 42 goals in his 56 games.

Wouter Verstraaten - The big Dutch centre back was exceptional all season.

Dillon Morse - The captain broke his leg in January and it was no surprise when our form went off a cliff as a result.

Jordan Hunter - The best player at the club, he can play at right back, defensive midfield or central midfield.

Callum Ross - A mixed bag from the central midfielder.  I need him to do more.

Next Season

Another play off push would be lovely.

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications       Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                   1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2021/22    Minimal = (0.75*) ↑   National B ↑↑          6 ↑   6 ↑   2 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   5 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑   7 ↑   6 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Youth Level  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Adequate             Adequate               3       Basic                 Average          Adequate           Local   (1.00*)
2021/22    Adequate =           Adequate =             3 =     Basic =               Good ↑↑          Good ↑↑            Local = (1.00*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22      56        33       10       13         108              63                 +45

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Time At Club
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22          56        33       10       13         108              63                 +45              317 days

Trophy Haul

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     F.A. Cup                    League Cup        Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National North               3rd       Fourth qualifying round         N/a           Lost in semi final of promotion play off.  Quarter final of F. A. Trophy.

2021/22    Eoin Mcardle YP22B2                       8

2021/22    No one                                 0

2021/22    No one                                  0

Good luck to all of you with Needham Market (think I saw 4 of you this year)!  I hope COVID cash restrictions in the league hasn't made the chairman even more stingy than he was for me last year (I eventually got Needham to the Championship in FM20 --- but the chairman really hamstrung me in the early stages----in my first 4-5 seasons I only managed to get a single extra scout out of him --- no cash injection, no coaches....not even a coaching badge!  After 5 or 6 failed takeovers I vinally got rid of him in season 7 or thereabouts.  Didn't get much better, but it couldn't get any worse :D 

449775385_craybadge.png.9bdaa7a682ebd144418833572db17d52.png

2021/22 Season review.

Competitions

Vanrama National League South - League Table    Results 1    Results 2    Results 3

FA Cup - Results

FA Trophy - Results

Its been a fantastic first season in charge. The base of the squad was already decent, and we trialled around 100 players and continued to add to the team over the whole season. We started on fire with a 13 game unbeaten run, before a small wobble that saw us win 1 of our next 5 games. Over the next 28 games, we lost just two more games as we romped to the title with 101 points. We also had a great cup run for so early in the save, getting to the 2nd round before losing narrowly to Wigan 2-1. The FA Trophy we sacrificed, our game was 3 days before the FA Cup game against Dulwich so we played a back up side and lost 3-0.

Playing Squad

Best 11    Squad 1    Squad 2   Transfers 1    Transfers 2

I can have 0 complaints with the team built for this season. With a step up in class, I will be looking to add a fair amount of players, and will do the usual of trialling as many players as possible over the summer. We dont have the money to really be paying any transfer fees so another summer of signing freebies is going to be the way forward. 

Youth Production

Intake

With the facilities we have I am not expecting to develop anyone of real quality for a while yet. I have signed everyone from the first intake just to start adding some depth to the youth sides.

Finances and Facilities

Finances    Facilities

The FA Cup run saved us from ever going into the red. And its likely we will need another to avoid the same next season. 

Other bits/Next Season

Manager Profile

The boards aim is to fight relegation bravely, but I think the current squad are capable of that, and with some additions over the summer I think we can avoid relegation comfortably. We also managed to get our national C and B licenses, and are currently studying for the A license.

Edited by Lewis89

Season 1: Worthing - Vanarama South - 7th (lost in playoffs 1st round)

image.jpeg.88b60dd211ac10890fe8abd82a5dc690.jpeg

Why bother scoring I guess. Went with a more defensive formation and we ended the season with the second fewest losses in the league. Didn't matter, we drew every third game. Lucked into the playoffs after a run of form where I had a higher xG (by a significant amount in most cases) in 7 of the last 8 games. We won one. It was not one of the seven. In the playoffs we again had a higher xG (only 1.89-1.27 in this case) and were again defeated, this time a 2-1 loss thanks to an outside foot volley from outside the box, as most goals in the Vanarama South are surely scored. Oh well.

Most of the team won't be back, and of the ones that are, the majority are non-contract (because they refuse to negotiate) so they could leave at any time. Our top two players by average rating were our CBs, but average rating for CBs seems inflated so far. Biggest problem was that we only had one guy who could score. He got injured at the end of the season and missed the playoffs (and our last couple games). His replacement missed a sitter in the playoffs. At least they let me get two coaching badges.

League Table

Season Stats

Transfers

Year League Position Cups Training Youth Junior Recruitment Attendance (Cap) Badges Transfers (In-Out) Top Scorer Most Assists Av. Rating Clean Sheets May balance Total wages
2021/2022 Vanarama South 7th FA Cup - 1st round, FAT - 3rd round Basic Poor Average Adequate 1123 (4500) National B 14 - 4 (£0) Euan Pollock - 26 (34) Jesse Starkey - 10 (11) Aarran Racine - 7.48 (51) Tiernan Parker - 20 (23) £14k £5.1k p/w

Merthyr Town FC - Official Club Shop

Squad | Table | Transfers

This was a pretty poor season generally as the team seemed completely unable to defend finishing with the worst defense in the league and conceding over 100 goals. A particularly poor run in mar and apr has sent the team down the table to battle relegation, only by winning the last 3 games did they stave it off.

The team were the worst in the league for headers and tackles won, passes and crosses completed. They were towards the bottom for shots on goal or CCC and only scored 4 goals from set pieces and 5 penalties.

They did however get 55% of shots on target and converted 20% of shots which was the highest in the league to end as the league top scorers.

Lost in the FA cup 1-2 to Maidenhead in the 3rd Q rd and 3-1 in the 2nd rd of the FA trophy to Hampton and Richmond after a replay.

Finances were poor, losing money all season until a takeover at the end

The GK and defense were bad but were let down by a terrible midfield.

Up front were the stars of Duncan and Williams, Williams is the only player even rated as being good enough for the league.

Season

League

Position

FA Cup

FA Trophy

Top Scorer

Attendance

Training

Youth

Junior

Youth Rec

Notes

2021/22

Vanarama North

17th

3rd Q Rd

2nd Rd

Williams (34)

Poor

Poor

Adequate

Fairly Basic

Needham Market
VNN
Season 21-22

Squad - Table - Transfers - Finances - Profile

The season started a lot better than expected, with 11 wins and 2 draws in 13 games propelling us to the first place. Then came 1 win, 6 losses and 1draw in the next 8 games. With a few ups and downs the table we sat stable in place 2-4 the remaining season and finished in 3d place. Boston took the title and were untouchable the last 10 games, despite loosing 3 of their 4 losses in the season. The following playoffs had us play York, where we advanced on penalties. In the playoff final awaited Kidderminster, a team we beat twice in the season. The final was no different and we beat them 5-1, seeing us promoted as runner-ups.

Tried a different approach this year and a completely new tactic, to what I am usually playing. Went with 5-2-3. From pre-season, countless trialists went to our club and decided to build from almost from defense and up. We conceded the 3d least amount of goals, as well as were top 3 goal scoring. Our two best players in the season. Yoane Zohore, a Birmingham reject was amazing, scoring 46 goals and 6 assists in the league. Having him sign a new contract was a major relief. Maxwell Statham, previously Tottenham and Watford (without making an appearance that is), was the rock of our defense. We were quite lucky with injuries, as it was possible to swap tired players as needed.

The cup run was pretty solid as well with a 1st rnd knockout by Doncaster (L1) in the FA, and Qtr Final exit to Scunthorpe in the FAT.

Personal highlight of the season was gaining 2 training license upgrades. Finances are bleeding, but looking forward to making the even more red next season.

YEAR  League Pos FA  FAT
21-22 VNN      3rd 1st  Qtr-F

Club Introduction

FC United of Manchester

Errea is named new technical sponsor of FC United of Manchester!

The Manager

This is me.

VRubv0h.png

ELFK1K3.png

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications          Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                      1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1

Club Facilities

At Start   Basic                Basic                  4       Adequate              Average          Fairly basic       Local   (1.00*)

Season Record

Overall Career Record

Trophy Haul

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Career Overview

spacer.png

2021/22 Season review

Squad - Table - Transfers - Finances

Summary

What a season, in the League we was predicted to finish bottom and turned the table on its head ending the season as Champions. In the FA Cup we got to the 2nd round before getting knocked out by AFC Wimbledon. In the FA Trophy we made it all the way to the semi-final, before getting knocked out by Torquay United. On the negative side, my board refuses to upgrade the training facilities, even though the money is there. 

Key Players

Remaye Campbell - Signed on a free transfer, efficient in front of goal, the striker netted 42 times in 54 games. 

Luke Griffiths-  A player at the club when I arrived, contributed 25 goals and 17 assists in his 57 games

Mungo Bridge - Joined us in free transfer was immediately our most impressive defender

Career Overview

Season              League                  Positsion             FA Cup                 FA Trophy                        Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22       National League North          1st                Second round             Semi-Final                        Winners

*Is it me or this year FM version is way easier than before? 

Edited by ToxicPedro

Badge.jpg.3f307a7ecf758f753082d9045b85b946.jpg

Season 2021-2022

Expectations were for a Mid Table finish, but the squad I inherited proved good enough to win the League with 3 games to go. These season end info screens need quite a bit of work in the readiness for the actual release - lots of empty place holders and incomplete information, but I suppose that's the point of a beta - to identify the bits to finish fully

image.png.847c0a727c0402afa2072eb53fa34024.png

Below are the Memorable Moments from the end of season review

image.png.76a4fd730f78cc4c3904e4bc5372b30c.png

The only real problems I had was trying to entice players to come and play for us - even an affiliate with Bristol Rovers only garnered 1 loanee. I did leave most of the general transfer business to the DoF, or I'd identify possible Transfer Targets and give him instructions to sign them up - I don't think he actually managed to sign anyone I identified !! 

image.thumb.png.3c5454141770d271dd893a81f920c9ed.png

The team of the season below is actually a little bugged -  as Reuben Collins was a standout player for us for the first half of the season, but the appearances and form rating shown on the below screenshot are his figures for the time he spent at Grimsby after we sold him in the January Transfer window - I may actually try and get him back on loan for next season
Kieran Hayes was an absolute beast for us in terms of Goals scored AND assists - and he spent most of the season in one of the three Attacking Midfield roles behind the Striker.

image.thumb.png.1041734da88c4200509624a3a312e34f.png

Hopefully for the step up I can entice at least a few decent loanees down to the South West - surely a season in Truro must be a better place for some decent youngsters to learn their trade, than training through the winter at the likes of Hartlepool or Gateshead ? If I can't get the DoF to up his negotiating skills then he looks like being replaced by the New Year.

image.png

Edited by TheMadMonk