I'd like to ask you a few questions. I want FM producers to answer.

silentgoma

Hello, I am a kid who is broadcasting on Twitch Platform in Korea.

I'd like to ask you a few questions. I want FM producers to answer.

The story goes from fm20 to 21.

Is it possible to add articles of highest paid mangers or any other ways we can check this?

Do you intend to review OP tactics and balance them in any way?

Why does the ability to use both feet comfortably have to take an extreme amount of abilities? Especially when it's hardly beneficial in this game.

Could you add a page where we can see the rankings of top transfer fees and wages?

Could the fan's player of the year in all teams be available to us regardless of what team I manage?

Could you make it possible for us to check the uniform sales income anytime we want?

What happened to all the dribble motions? It looks so awkward now.

Why are there so many complaints from the players about contracts and playing time?

Is it possible to implement special ceremonies for players?

When we start a game, we can only make completely new managers and take over an existing manager's place. Is it possible to implement a system where we can play as an already existing manger?

Players' career Champions League stats are shown in the Continental category. Which is combined with the Europa and CW. It'd be nice to have their stats organised for each competition.

Adding more detailed records of staffs who used to be players (like Zidane) would be nice if possible.

At this time of the year when the developer's staff are flat out with the launch of the new game, it is perhaps unreasonable to demand that they answer another 12 questions and suggestions from you.  I will move this to the Feature Requests forum and the suggestions will be looked at there, but please note you will not get a detailed reply in that forum.

The question about both feet is a very good one. I have often wondered this. Mason Greenwood is two footed. Does that mean he can't dribble or shoot as good as people who are largely one footed? No. It's always seemed very bizarre to me. Absolutely nonsensical.

• 2 months later...