SI’s Gibraltar League

Stuniverse

Hi, assuming SI will be doing the Gibraltar League again in the Steam Community Workshop, does anybody know whether it normally comes out to co-incide with the game release or is it some time later? Many thanks.

I've managed to find the Gibraltar league (SI) on the Steam > Workshop for FM21.

There's only Tier 1, whereas there was two Tiers for FM20.

Will Tier 2 be added at a later date? I've subscribed so, I assume, if there's any updates it will automatically download.

Many thanks.

• SI Staff
12 hours ago, Stuniverse said:

I've managed to find the Gibraltar league (SI) on the Steam > Workshop for FM21.

There's only Tier 1, whereas there was two Tiers for FM20.

Will Tier 2 be added at a later date? I've subscribed so, I assume, if there's any updates it will automatically download.

Many thanks.

There is only one tier now as tier one and two were combined

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibraltar_National_League

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, Saints 4eva said:

How do I find the Gibraltan league in the Steam workshop please? I’ve searched it and it says no results?

Search for Gibraltar as Gibraltan isn't a thing.

1 hour ago, Daveincid said:

No offense to SI but my game crashed using it:lol: I have over 170 files but it was this one which caused problems:D 

Yeah , I had the same thing . I tried to open it up in the  editor to see what could be causing it but it gives you the out of date database warning as soon as you load it in .

When you try to use it in game you get the dreaded red triangle . A shame as it's my favourite start off point on a journeyman save . I can't find any other Gibraltar database on Steam or another FM fan site .

Edited by Noble The Savage

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Noble The Savage:

Yeah , I had the same thing . I tried to open it up in the  editor to see what could be causing it but it gives you the out of date database warning as soon as you load it in .

When you try to use it in game you get the dreaded red triangle . A shame as it's my favourite start off point on a journeyman save . I can't find any other Gibraltar database on Steam or another FM fan site .

Sometimes the solution is closer as you think ;) This works perfect for me:

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Domoboy23:

Interesting! Just done a holiday save and it seems to be fine after 3 years. But a bit paranoid now so will probably not put it into my journeyman :D

:D Noo keep it! Down to my experience if files are running well for a season, they will be good in the long-run. Maybe I just catched a bad timing with drivers not updated or so:lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, MrSkittles said:

Guys, files from SI with new 12 clubs league format doesn't work on default database after update. What I can to do? Can You help me?

Have you verified the SI Gibraltar League database in the pre-game Editor for the version of FM you wish to use?

Note: I’m not sure if you’re referring to the Gibraltar League database (this thread is about) or another database, but the following should work with any database that is compatible with the later versions of FM21

• Open pre-game Editor
  • Choose Database (will default to 21.4.0 Update, as the most recent, but you can select others)
  • Go File > Load Editor Data > 
  • Select Gibraltar League SI Games
  • Click the Load button
  • The database should then load and, after a few seconds of processing, should appear in the top right-hand corner “Gibraltar League (2/2 Division Levels Verified)”
  • The database should now be available when you start a new save.

Edited by Stuniverse