• 3D Combination of all options
  2. 2. How do you view your 3D game

• Sideline
    • TV
    • Behind the goal
    • Vertical
    • Data Analyst
    • Director

I play the 3D option starting with Extended on TV mode for the first half then go to Comprehensive TV mode for the second then switch to Full Match for the last few minutes if its a close game . Replays i use to go to the behind option but its a rubbish view at the moment in BETA .

3D on extended mode with TV camera, depending on the save. Might switch back to 2D this year unless they put the reverse camera back in the game. I like being able to have the camera on TV view where it would be at the actual stadium. I don't like that SI defaults the TV camera view to the opposite side from the dugout when the majority of grounds have the TV cameras behind the dugouts. 

However, I like having the option  to switch, so that when you play at grounds like Pittodrie or Tynecastle, then you can have it so the dugout is on the opposite side. 

I'll wait and see if the reverse camera is back for full release. I suspect it probably won't be, however.

Extended Highlights and whatevez the default camera is.

I feel extended lets you know enough about what's going on to change the game while allowing you to get through games. If I played full matches or comprehensive I'd never complete a season I feel.

Can't submit my vote as never use 3D so can't pick an option for 2nd question. 2D Comprehensive.

Edit: So this will skew the results to show 3D is most popular (it probably is to be fair) but this poll won't reflect the true picture. Maybe add a 'don't use 3D' category for 2nd question? So far your poll shows no one using 2D comprehensive highlights.

Edited by Peter Morgan

42 minutes ago, Peter Morgan said:

Can't submit my vote as never use 3D so can't pick an option for 2nd question. 2D Comprehensive.

Edit: So this will skew the results to show 3D is most popular (it probably is to be fair) but this poll won't reflect the true picture. Maybe add a 'don't use 3D' category for 2nd question? So far your poll shows no one using 2D comprehensive highlights.

Im not perfect ? Its just to gage what people are using . If you dont use 3D then its commentary or 2D isnt it ? Or did i miss something :lol:

3 hours ago, alian62 said:

Im not perfect ? Its just to gage what people are using . If you dont use 3D then its commentary or 2D isnt it ? Or did i miss something :lol:

Sorry probably didn't explain well. As I only use 2D (not interested in anything in 3D) I wasn't able to submit my vote for '2D Comprehensive' as there wasn't a suitable answer to give for question 2 as I don't use 3D at all (and you need to answer both). But as you say, it's only to get a broad picture of what people are using.

I play Commentary Only for the first half. Unless it's a big game, like Champions League, late stages of cup competitions, international tournaments, or a huge league game. Then I play extended highlights in the first half.

Second half, if I am winning and it's not one of the aforementioned matches, I stick with Commentary only. In an ideal world, 20 odd of my league games I watch Commentary only, to whizz through the seasons quicker. If I am losing or drawing, somewhere between half time and 60 minutes, I switch to Extended highlights/Comprehensive highlights, unless I am getting battered, then I stick with Commentary only, knowing the game is over.

If it is any of the above mentioned games/tournaments, I switch to Extended highlights/Comprehensive highlights in the second half.

Cup finals in any competition I often watch in full, for the second half at least. International tournaments I did that for every match.

It helps give me the feel that these matches are more important than all the others as I am actually watching the whole thing.

Have been playing 3D Key highlights during the beta.

My biggest issue with Extended (TINY issue but annoying) is that it always shows the often needless last 30 seconds of a game before the full time whistle and it just frustrates me when im a goal down and see it tick to 30 seconds left before showing a player get tackled a give a goal kick :lol: It feels like rubbing salt in the wound, knowing that the game is over but I have to sit through a further 30 seconds of my players being terrible :lol:

I've enjoyed Key highlights on the Beta as there is simply so much information on FM now to analysis that it almost doesn't feel as necessary to watch every play to be able to get a good feel for how you've played.

Saying that I'll likely slip into the usual norm of 3d Extended from tomorrow haha

11 hours ago, alian62 said:

Must take you many hours 

I'm lucky enough to have a job in which I can play quite a bit, however I still only get through around 2 seasons in game per edition.

Edited by Os

17 hours ago, Yigitatakan said:

I always watch it with Key option but I see most of you play with extended.

Anybody know approximately how much minute or position is differ between key & extended? Really curious now.

thanks!

The difference would depend on the game your in ? Key Highlights are generally goal and near misses where as Extended gives you more game play and Comprehensive gives you even more gameplay . The minutes that differ depend on how many goals and near misses and actual decent game play there is