[Italy] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

On 01/12/2020 at 14:21, Bigpole said:

A lot of Serie D clubs and lower (if not all) don't have facilities, youth coaching and recruitment values set. I don't know if something hasn't 'exported' during the database but clubs like Siena, Messina, Latina, Rimini have 0's in every line. 

Idd everything is set to zero.. everything is random ? poor or basic.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 01/12/2020 at 10:37, Ed Hewison said:

You're right that Pirlo seems to favour a two-striker formation, particularly in the league.

That's one that I'm sure researchers in Italy will be aware of and be reviewing for the next data update.

I guess this won't be updated until 21.3 update which I think is the next data update? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
On 18/12/2020 at 02:35, jjkhe said:

I guess this won't be updated until 21.3 update which I think is the next data update? 

We usually release the next data update after the winter transfer windows are all closed. 

The Italian researchers will be making any changes that they feel are required, in preparation for any future data update we can do.

Il 4/12/2020 in 15:13 , matthrix93 ha scritto:

A lot of team in Serie A doesn't have rivalry sets. Torino FC doesn't have any rivalries while there's should be the Turin Derby against Juventus. Inter, Lazio, and other clubs as well doesn't have the correct rivalries. Like Napoli should got the fierce rivalry against Juventus. I hope you can solve this issue to improve the realism in the Serie A.

I really don't understand what a problem there can be with licensing. It's really very annoying...

Something that is awfully bothering me has been the attribute distribution of Kalidou Koulibaly. 

Last season, in reality, he's defensively was not at his peak, scoring quite low on defensive and aerial duels per 90, meaning he showed a few defensive weaknesses. 

His positional awareness was also not great. 

This was, to be fair, a bad season for him. 

In FM, he's quite a monster in this regard. 

However, also in reality, Koulibaly was second only to Skriniar in terms of passes per 90 for a defender, and was at the top of defenders in the league in terms of ball progression. 

This has been prevalent throughout his rise in stature in the game. 

And yet in FM, he is more on the average side technically. 

Despite being regarded as a highly technical and composed defender. 

Not so long ago, he was compared as the best defender in world football behind Van Dijk. 

This annoys me greatly, because he's been rated in the same manner for a past few FMs, despite reality being contrary, and what annoys me about it is that it just feels to reinforce a stereotype that exists and continues to exist. 

Tall, big and strong, but lacking technically, despite not being that sort of player at all. 

Its very frustrating that these sorts of minor transgressions keep appearing. 

• 2 weeks later...
Il 29/11/2020 in 16:07 , elGordo ha scritto:

Gaetano Castrovillis height should be reverted or adjusted to 179cm maximum. No way he is as tall as 187.

I've attatched a link to his Instagram where he is hugging Chiesa and they are almost the same height. The other images that was posted in the Beta thread was all decieving, basically just perspective.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFo-I9SK9zC/

Perspective...

chiesa-castrovilli-630x415.jpg

chiesa_castrovilli_lapresse.jpg

Why did Nicolo barella's PA drop to 168? I think his PA should be 175. As a midfield player, Nicolo barella has scored two goals and seven assists so far this season. On the football field, he can score goals, assist and have enough physical strength to press and defend. Inter Milan can get the current second place, he has a lot of credit. His strength is no worse than that of Artur and milenkovic. According to Italian football market network Nicolo barella's excellent performance has attracted the attention of Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool.

Paolo Rossi ID43059662 should be set as retired person

Odoacre Chierico ID43023005 should be set as retired person

Franco Baresi ID52 ok

Franco Baresi ID20000067559 should be deleted from db

Paolo Maldini ID45 ok

Paolo Maldini ID2000067558 should be deleted from db

Javier Zanetti ID7931 ok

Javier Zanetti ID2000067564 should be deleted from db

Davide Lucarelli ID1403620 missing playing history and non playing history as a player

Davide Lucarelli transfermarkt

Davide Lucarelli player history

Edited by Delvi

HI all,

Armini one of the biggest DC talentsin the game has a contract that is ending 2021 but should be 2023, how could this have been missed?

https://www.transfermarkt.com/nicolo-armini/profil/spieler/421775

When can this be changed?

Many thanks in advance

I read the thread and I've to comment about Pirlo preferred tactic. IMHO it shouldn't be a 5-2-1-2 WB, but a 4-4-2. 

In possession Juventus has the left wing (Ramsey) positioning behind the two attackers (Cristiano Ronaldo and Morata for instance). The left back  (Alex Sandro) and the right wing (Chiesa) are going ahead and playing in line with Ramsey (offensive midfielders line) while right back (Danilo) is sitting back on the defenders line. It is a 4-4-2 which becomes a 3-2-3-2 while in possession.

IMHO the best way to represent it is to set 4-4-2 as preferred formation for Pirlo for whom in addition set as preferred roles: full back (for Danilo) and  complete wing back (for Alex Sandro), wide playmaker (for Ramsey).

However lately Ramsey sits on the bench and are playing instead Kulusevski and Chiesa as inverted wingers.

Edited by Delvi

On 24/01/2021 at 12:59, LOZONO1 said:

HI all,

Armini one of the biggest DC talentsin the game has a contract that is ending 2021 but should be 2023, how could this have been missed?

https://www.transfermarkt.com/nicolo-armini/profil/spieler/421775

When can this be changed?

Many thanks in advance

Any news here guys? I created a thread without any success and my topic was just forwarded here.

BR

Roberto Baggio ID2000066940 retired person

Roberto Baggio ID2000067560 retired person

I think that one of these should be deleted from db.

Gianfranco Zola ID2010071 non player ok

Gianfranco Zola ID2000067515 retired person should be deleted

Andrea Cossu ID706323 non player ok

Andrea Cossu ID2000067553 retired person should be deleted

Davide Astori ID2000067567 retired person

Davide Astori ID2000067568 retired person

I think that one of these should be deleted from db.

Edited by Delvi

Hi all, some answers:

- The list of duplicated IDs are NOT people in database. Please check out where your game creates those records to investigate how that happens.

- Pirlo scheme updated

- Armini contract updated

- Del Fabro technically is for Holland data thread, but I've seen they've already fixed it

- Davide Lucarelli histories updated

- Paolo Rossi of course set nfe

- Italian naturalization law is different for eu people (1460 days) and not ones (3650), that should be replicated correctly ingame

- Rrahmani history updated

- Youth/training ratings included for all teams in top 6 tiers

Parma have a fastest goal record that I assume is a typo, in the game it is currently a Dejan Kulusevski goal against Torino in 2019 that is set as 2 seconds (which would be a World record) but looking at the match report it is credited as having occurred in the 2nd minute, so at least 60 seconds into the match.

Matteo Darmian has a small mistake in his history entry, the 2019/20 entries for Manchester United and Parma have the same number in the order, so the game displays him as having gone from Parma to Manchester and then back to Parma.

Julian Chabot's history entry has no matches or goals entered for his 2018/19 season at Groningen, he made 28 appearances and scored 1 goal.

Edited by zZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

Il 31/1/2021 in 18:45 , SoloTitano ha scritto:

Hi all, some answers:

- The list of duplicated IDs are NOT people in database. Please check out where your game creates those records to investigate how that happens.

I did a double check using original database and I still see the duplicated IDs, please find below here the results.

Cattura1.PNG

Cattura2.PNG

Cattura3.PNG

Cattura4.PNG

Cattura41.PNG

Cattura42.PNG

Cattura5.PNG

Cattura6.PNG

Sebastian Walukiewicz

capa 128/-8 is a little low for him,  his ca is ok, but his pa need a little strengthend, maybe -85 or 162-165 in my opinion.

He played almost all the league games for Cagliari this season at the age of 20. Although Cagliari is in relegation zone now, but he is so calm in game, and shows great potential in these games.

image.png.4d28efb312eaded14e7db7e2d4b5a915.png

His performance this season also attract big clubs like ManUtd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal etc.

So I think his PA really need a little upgrade, thx.

Il 2/2/2021 in 14:09 , Delvi ha scritto:

I did a double check using original database and I still see the duplicated IDs, please find below here the results.

Cattura1.PNG

Cattura2.PNG

Cattura3.PNG

Cattura4.PNG

Cattura41.PNG

Cattura42.PNG

Cattura5.PNG

Cattura6.PNG

as you can see also in screenshots you made, they're not people in database, but they're created for some reasons ingame. If you'll find out where/why, I can help you

Il 3/2/2021 in 04:25 , zZzZzZzZzZzZzZz ha scritto:

Samuel Di Carmine is missing stats from his 2019/20 history entry, 22 matches and 8 goals.

Gonzalo Villar is also missing stats for 2019/20, 9 matches, 0 goals.

these, and a few other similar cases were already done thanks

On 02/02/2021 at 14:09, Delvi said:

Cattura1.PNG

Cattura2.PNG

Cattura3.PNG

Cattura4.PNG

Cattura41.PNG

Cattura42.PNG

Cattura5.PNG

Cattura6.PNG

I believe this is because these ID's with 200' are set for retired people not non-players (yes, we have this kind of different options to set people) the comment is valid in my opinion (as long as it's possible to track what fields are connected to retired people).

12 ore fa, Bigpole ha scritto:

I believe this is because these ID's with 200' are set for retired people not non-players (yes, we have this kind of different options to set people) the comment is valid in my opinion (as long as it's possible to track what fields are connected to retired people).

I know, but I've checked all names reported and can't find them in clubs/nations preferences or elsewhere. Don't know if they were inserted by licensed clubs or whatever. Sincerely sorry for not helping atm..

On 03/02/2021 at 04:02, acceptz said:

Sebastian Walukiewicz

capa 128/-8 is a little low for him,  his ca is ok, but his pa need a little strengthend, maybe -85 or 162-165 in my opinion.

He played almost all the league games for Cagliari this season at the age of 20. Although Cagliari is in relegation zone now, but he is so calm in game, and shows great potential in these games.

image.png.4d28efb312eaded14e7db7e2d4b5a915.png

His performance this season also attract big clubs like ManUtd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal etc.

So I think his PA really need a little upgrade, thx.

He actually has been playing Poorly the last few months and lost his place in Cagliari’s starting 11 team.

AC Milan ID1099

Paolo Maldini is set as Director, it is fine however it could be considered also to set him as Technical Director.

About the roles, I would suggest something like that:

Ibrahimovic - striker 20 and no other roles

Kessié - preferred central position LEFT

Chalanoglu - AMC20 AML15 MC15 and no other roles, preferred central position LEFT of two, LEFT/CENTRAL when three

Rebic - AML20 Striker15 ML15, preferred central position LEFT

Bennacer - preferred central position RIGHT

Leao - Striker20, AMC 15, AML 15, preferred central position LEFT

Calabria - DR20, WBR18, MC15, DM15, preferred central position RIGHT

Kalulu - DR20, DC15, preferred central position RIGHT

About the CA

I think is quite fine, there should be only some small adjustements:

- Kessié could be set to 153 like Theo Hernandez, DECISIONS - CONCENTRATION - COMPOSURE could be improved;

- Chalanoglu could be set to 151-152, improvement of DECISIONS - CONCENTRATION - COMPOSURE also for him;

- Bennacer and Kjaer could be set to 148-149 CA;

- for Leao I suggest improvements in acceleration, flair, dribbling, ball control and passing. I think he deserves CA147 and PA -9

- Calabria this year is performing really well, IMHO deserves CA 143-144;

- Gabbia and Kalulu should have CA 127-128, they seem to deserve good PA

- Castillejo CA is too high, I would set it to 137-138

• 2 weeks later...

Donnarumma salary way too high £195k p/w been mentioned in several places his current deal is £6m per year (£115k p/w) 
Ibrahimovic is the same in game £185k p/w in real life he is on £7m per year (£135k p/w)

I mean a lot of the other players need looked at too. But these two players alone corrected will save £130k p/w
Some sources......
https://www.rossoneriblog.com/2020/10/10/milan-2020-2021-players-salary-chart/
https://www.90min.com/posts/ac-milan-2020-21-salaries-zlatan-ibrahimovic-revealed-as-the-highest-earner-at-i-rossoneri
https://acmilan.theoffside.com/21511942/ac-milan-salary-wages-chart-for-2020-21-season-revealed-acmilan-news-pioli-ibrahimovic-donnarumma

Same with Juventus there's no way Szczensy earns £210k p/w online I have seen he signed a deal for £7m a season same as Ibrahimovic £130k p/w
https://www.caughtoffside.com/2020/01/05/juventus-secure-long-term-successor-to-problem-position-as-ace-signs-new-e7m-contract/https://www.90min.com/posts/6531193-wojciech-szczesny-set-to-put-pen-to-paper-on-lucrative-new-long-term-contract-at-juventus

Edited by WilsonJuve
More Info

15 ore fa, WilsonJuve ha scritto:

Donnarumma salary way too high £195k p/w been mentioned in several places his current deal is £6m per year (£115k p/w) 
Ibrahimovic is the same in game £185k p/w in real life he is on £7m per year (£135k p/w)

I mean a lot of the other players need looked at too. But these two players alone corrected will save £130k p/w
Some sources......
https://www.rossoneriblog.com/2020/10/10/milan-2020-2021-players-salary-chart/
https://www.90min.com/posts/ac-milan-2020-21-salaries-zlatan-ibrahimovic-revealed-as-the-highest-earner-at-i-rossoneri
https://acmilan.theoffside.com/21511942/ac-milan-salary-wages-chart-for-2020-21-season-revealed-acmilan-news-pioli-ibrahimovic-donnarumma

Same with Juventus there's no way Szczensy earns £210k p/w online I have seen he signed a deal for £7m a season same as Ibrahimovic £130k p/w
https://www.caughtoffside.com/2020/01/05/juventus-secure-long-term-successor-to-problem-position-as-ace-signs-new-e7m-contract/https://www.90min.com/posts/6531193-wojciech-szczesny-set-to-put-pen-to-paper-on-lucrative-new-long-term-contract-at-juventus

The data you've posted are NET, in FM wages are GROSS

16 ore fa, kandersson ha scritto:

M'bala Nzola (Spezia) is still listed as right footed while he's clearly left footed IRL (he takes penalties for Spezia so can be easily checked).

you're right, thanks for this

Il 23/2/2021 in 10:49 , WilsonJuve ha scritto:

Unless  im missing something Chiesa no longer has a loan option for Juventus to purchase him just £3.65m to be payed if he reaches 46 games played.

@SoloTitanocould you look at this please? 

I've not this info. The deal is still biennial and Juve will likely purchase him definitely this summer, but that's not official yet afaik

Il 10/2/2021 in 01:36 , autohoratio ha scritto:

Samuel Rigo (43486823) should be a central defender, not a right midfielder, and plays for Audace San Michele Extra since August 2020
https://www.facebook.com/audace.calcio/posts/3385190984906418
https://www.tuttocampo.it/Veneto/Promozione/GironeA/Giocatore/Scheda/8048784/Scheda

that was fixed, thanks

Il 21/2/2021 in 11:24 , Swindon69 ha scritto:

Good morning,

I've taken over Piacenza in Nov 2020 and they have 13 scouts against a board limit of 2. 

I'm not sure that's a realistic number for a Serie C side.

They all working for Piacenza (Organigramma S.G. - Piacenza Calcio 1919), surely not an ideal situation, will think about it

1 hour ago, SoloTitano said:

I've not this info. The deal is still biennial and Juve will likely purchase him definitely this summer, but that's not official yet afaik

Yes what I’m saying is there isn’t an option in game to trigger the clause to sign him. Here is the deal outlined on the official juventus website. https://www.juventus.com/en/news/articles/federico-chiesa-is-bianconero

it states there is a €40m optional fee. This fee is not in the game on the contract options screen. When in the game when you try to make an offer for him it states: This transfer is not possible. Cannot make an offer for this player at this current time. 

Edited by WilsonJuve

3 hours ago, SoloTitano said:

It's more like an obligation than an option though, as the 40M option becomes mandatory if one of very likely conditions are met (e.g. Juventus qualify for CL). Also Juve is paying another 10M during the 2 year loan, which imo makes it clear that this whole deal structure is basically a way to defer the payment of the fee (which should eventually reach 60M including loan fee and future bonus). Anyway current condition in FM looks a bit weird and unfair as Juve will likely get chiesa for a mere 4M... Maybe it was supposed to be 40?

Edited by kandersson

Oh, I see, 4 m€ instead of 40 m€ was a typo, thanks. 

I agree it's a technicism, and will be probably more an obligation than an option irl, we did that way firstly, and then changed, also for user feedbacks, to be more in line with the formal view.

Anyway, I see the option in db, don't know how it's not replicated.

Milan still never seem to take up the option to buy Tonali on the latest update despite him being a starter for most of the season. He played 47 games in all competitions last season including 27 starts. At £12m there is no way they wouldn't keep him he is one of the brightest talents in game and at that price is a steal.

6 hours ago, WilsonJuve said:

Milan still never seem to take up the option to buy Tonali on the latest update despite him being a starter for most of the season. He played 47 games in all competitions last season including 27 starts. At £12m there is no way they wouldn't keep him he is one of the brightest talents in game and at that price is a steal.

Agree. Also worth to note Milan have already paid a 10M euros loan fee IRL so it seems highly unlikely they'd waste that money for a simple loan. Pretty much like the case of Chiesa/Juventus, these options to buy are de facto an obligation and basically a way to defer the payment with an eye on FFP.

On 01/03/2021 at 09:24, WilsonJuve said:

21 hours ago, kandersson said:

Agree. Also worth to note Milan have already paid a 10M euros loan fee IRL so it seems highly unlikely they'd waste that money for a simple loan. Pretty much like the case of Chiesa/Juventus, these options to buy are de facto an obligation and basically a way to defer the payment with an eye on FFP.

This isn't really a data issue though - this is due to the AI so should probably be reported elsewhere.  

MIlik is on Loan to Marseille with wage paid by OM and not Napoli.

OM will buy him at the end of the loan for a fare of €13MLN + 20% for future sell to Napoli, OM doesn't have a option to buy.

1725944443_Schermata2021-03-04alle11_57_52.png.f0cd1b48905dbf7c79341d87108b67ff.png

• SI Staff
22 minutes ago, ethan76 said:

MIlik is on Loan to Marseille with wage paid by OM and not Napoli.

OM will buy him at the end of the loan for a fare of €13MLN + 20% for future sell to Napoli, OM doesn't have a option to buy.

1725944443_Schermata2021-03-04alle11_57_52.png.f0cd1b48905dbf7c79341d87108b67ff.png

Hello @ethan76,

The wages issue was reported and should be fixed in a future version. 

Our sources in France state that option to buy is 12M, most of it in future contract clauses, which are set in the fix we did. The sale percentage should be also fixed.

Him going straight to Marseille, IRL the situation is a bit more complicated. Indeed, there is a  purchase clause (undisclosed trigger) but ,also,  the real situation around the contract clauses is really unclear. So, we have to wait and see what happens, setting a future transfer is not possible as it's not 100% sure he would end in Marseille.

https://www.football365.fr/clause-dangereuse-de-milik-contrat-a-lom-9953005.html

https://www.sports.fr/football/marseille/non-milik-na-de-clause-contrat-434778.html#item=1

I hope the feedback would help.
Regards

Unfortunately this year I got the game really late. I wanted to say thank you to all researchers that work for the Italian leagues.

@SoloTitano I think there is a mistake in the trophy 106942 (miglior calciatore in assoluto per l'AIC) because the 2020 award hasn't yet been given. 

Dybala in reality got the trophy 43600753 (Miglior calciatore in assoluto della serie A) that no idea why in the game has as winners Insigne (2018) and Chiesa (2019). The two players that got it have been Ronaldo (2018-19) and Dybala (2019-20).

Tell me if I am missing something.

Il 6/3/2021 in 04:38 , ParanoidBuddha ha scritto:

Unfortunately this year I got the game really late. I wanted to say thank you to all researchers that work for the Italian leagues.

@SoloTitano I think there is a mistake in the trophy 106942 (miglior calciatore in assoluto per l'AIC) because the 2020 award hasn't yet been given. 

Dybala in reality got the trophy 43600753 (Miglior calciatore in assoluto della serie A) that no idea why in the game has as winners Insigne (2018) and Chiesa (2019). The two players that got it have been Ronaldo (2018-19) and Dybala (2019-20).

Tell me if I am missing something.

yeah, there's something confusing in some awards, they will be reviewed for next season

Il 4/3/2021 in 04:59 , DD001 ha scritto:

1. Daan Dierckx (Parma Calcio 1913) is 171cm tall. Is this a typo? I think 191cm will be right.

2. According to TRANSFERMARKT.COM, Lautaro Valenti(Parma Calcio 1913) has italian citizenship. However, only Argentine citizenship appears in the game database.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/lautaro-valenti/profil/spieler/625202

thanks, fixed

Il 4/3/2021 in 12:16 , ethan76 ha scritto:

every years the same error....the same installments since FM18 ... good job!

1970756109_Schermata2021-03-04alle12_11_00.png.ffba09050be85f30dd8c0a5565d8ef5a.png176187471_Schermata2021-03-04alle12_10_40.thumb.png.807e53b924475915c18ec887110887f1.png

Ciao Alessio, come sai in database gli instalments sono inseriti con le date di inizio e di fine, che non appaiono in editor, ma vengono lette in maniera corretta nel gioco in modo che giustamente non debbano essere modificate di edizione in edizione.

Ad esempio De Ligt ha 5 rate da 15 mln (tot 75) ma il gioco legge solo le 4 rimanenti. Altro esempio a caso Karsdorp che ha 5 rate da 2,8 mln (tot 14) impostate, ma solo 2 ancora da pagare.

fin1.jpg.fcf48458b1b5f6fd802071b760bb5c1f.jpgfin2.jpg.153c460909f10de28f473fb52fb35c9d.jpg

On 07/12/2020 at 18:07, David Siddall said:

Hi 

Those screens posted are subject to licensing approval from the relevant licensor. They have approval over which Derbies and Rivalries appear on that screen and we have to comply with those requests.

Cheers,

David

Could you clarify a bit about the licensing issues? For example, is AC Milan licensor approving that a rivalry with Inter Milan appears, but not the converse?

Are the licensing issues related to "Zebre" instead?

I would understand if only the rivalries with Zebre are affected, but also others are changed, in a seemingly incongruent way.