[Germany Bundesliga] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First, Bayern players seem to have many positive changes and I appreciate the effort to put them team in the proper light. 

Still a couple of issues regarding Bayern players:

Alphonso Davies even after returning from injury is the current fastest player in Bundesliga this season clocking a 35.94km and 35.6km run IN THE SNOW.  He's previously been clocked at 36.51km and Coman has admitted that Davies top speed is much higher than his, yet Coman's pace is 19 and Davis is only at 17.  It should be 19 and 20 respectively.

Thomas Muller's defensive positioning is an abysmal 8, yet he consistently game after game transitions from offense to defense causing several turnovers.  He's without a doubt Bayern's best offensive player at stopping the opponent's press.  Also, unless I put Thomas in a striker position he seems to underperform, never reaching the amount of goals and assists he has this current season.  I've tried him as an advanced playmaker at AMC and he always underperforms even though he has 4.5 stars at the position.  I know he's a difficult player to mimic in a sim and he does have great stats in areas that seem relevant to his playmaking style, but Germany's current best offensive player and perhaps one of the best of all time should perform a little better in the game if possible.  It's amazing that at 31 he has 10 goals and 10 assists a little past the mid season mark even though he's missed a couple of games due to covid.

• SI Staff
3 hours ago, Rexfelis said:

First, Bayern players seem to have many positive changes and I appreciate the effort to put them team in the proper light. 

Still a couple of issues regarding Bayern players:

Alphonso Davies even after returning from injury is the current fastest player in Bundesliga this season clocking a 35.94km and 35.6km run IN THE SNOW.  He's previously been clocked at 36.51km and Coman has admitted that Davies top speed is much higher than his, yet Coman's pace is 19 and Davis is only at 17.  It should be 19 and 20 respectively.

Thomas Muller's defensive positioning is an abysmal 8, yet he consistently game after game transitions from offense to defense causing several turnovers.  He's without a doubt Bayern's best offensive player at stopping the opponent's press.  Also, unless I put Thomas in a striker position he seems to underperform, never reaching the amount of goals and assists he has this current season.  I've tried him as an advanced playmaker at AMC and he always underperforms even though he has 4.5 stars at the position.  I know he's a difficult player to mimic in a sim and he does have great stats in areas that seem relevant to his playmaking style, but Germany's current best offensive player and perhaps one of the best of all time should perform a little better in the game if possible.  It's amazing that at 31 he has 10 goals and 10 assists a little past the mid season mark even though he's missed a couple of games due to covid.

Thanks!

- Davies. I will tweak his attributes, it's not always this straightforward. It also depends on the style of play. Does a player actually effectively use his pace? Ruud van Nistelrooij was one of the fastest players out there, but he seldomly used his top speed as it wasn't that much his style of play. Yet, if we were to give him 18-19-20 in speed ratings, he would be an altered beast and way too good. Davies is not really impressing me that much, but I suppose he will step in (for Alaba) next season, some time for him to progress.

- Muller:  Yes, he is very difficult to emulate. Also every time when you think, nahhh he's done - he comes back. As you say he has fantastic stats in a lot of right areas to normally make him a good player. I don't think we should raise his positioning much at all. His ability to intercept the ball is a combination of several traits; we shouldn't read this as positioning -> How good he is at keeping a good defensive position. 8 isn't too low for an AMC/ST....  but it also doesn't harm if we set it to 10 I guess. It goes well with eg. anticipation -> If a player has a high attribute here he can read the game well and react to situations quicker than others

1 hour ago, Reddiablo said:

Thanks!

- Davies. I will tweak his attributes, it's not always this straightforward. It also depends on the style of play. Does a player actually effectively use his pace? Ruud van Nistelrooij was one of the fastest players out there, but he seldomly used his top speed as it wasn't that much his style of play. Yet, if we were to give him 18-19-20 in speed ratings, he would be an altered beast and way too good. Davies is not really impressing me that much, but I suppose he will step in (for Alaba) next season, some time for him to progress.

Thanks for checking into these two players.

My observation from watching Davies these past two seasons is that he primarily uses his speed for defense and it's positioning, especially on corners that he is still lacking as a WBL.

Check out 1:51 and 3:55 against Chelsea last season (1st video) and there are many more instances where he ran down offensive players to stop them.  Since he came back from injury he has been a little gun shy since it was a fairly serious Achilles injury, but he was smoking the last two games, especially the last game against Arminia Bielefeld where he reached 35.64 in the snow (2nd video).

Edited by Rexfelis

On 22/01/2021 at 17:40, Reddiablo said:

Angeliño has been looked at for the data update, I do refer to the very first post of this thread though. His just playing a bunch of games doesn't warrant anything. However, I know him well (since his days in the Dutch leagues) - he is a player that I enjoy watching and follow closely.

I think maybe the CA/PA in 2130 of Angeliño is still undervalued a little,he is the only worldclass dl selected by the kicker for the last half year,his performence is better than lucas hernandez,guerreiro, davies,they are the three best dl in the Bundesliga,and consider his age,he is still young,his pa should also be enhenced little.

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, WilsonJuve said:

Seen someone make a post about this and he got told to put it here but obviously hasn't. Moukoko is listed as right footed only in game when in real life he is left footed.

My mistake.

Footing changed for next update.

• SI Staff
8 minutes ago, dastrokes88 said:

I think Moukoko's height (maybe weight as well) should be fixed, otherwise it might randomize to some very unrealistic value.

I added these earlier today so will be in for final data update

• SI Staff
36 minutes ago, Buffalo12 said:

Jamal Musiala has declared for Germany. Can this be put in before the last data update?

Yes - done!

23 hours ago, Super Saiyajin Karn3ol said:

Adrian Babic (Chief Scout) FC Schalke 04 was released with Reschke

https://www.sport1.de/fussball/bundesliga/2020/11/schalke-04-darum-droht-der-abstieg-aus-der-bundesliga

Amended, thank you.

On 24/02/2021 at 19:48, duccio said:

Should RB Leipzig U19 (2000069512) have some sort of connection/affiliation with the Bundesliga club RB Leipzig? Just one example, there are more than one of these U19 teams that are not connected to what one would assume is their main team.

Yes please why does nobody answer to this? It's gamebreaking for me, just finished a season with Leipzig and noticed this. Wasted an entire season on a bugged save. @Woodg SI

• SI Staff
16 hours ago, RedBulls said:

Yes please why does nobody answer to this? It's gamebreaking for me, just finished a season with Leipzig and noticed this. Wasted an entire season on a bugged save. @Woodg SI

Looks like a data error here - looking into it now.

• SI Staff
29 minutes ago, Benoit2 said:

Should Alaba have 'will leave on a free transfer' ticked in the database? I think he's declarerd he won't renew at Bayern, didn't he?

This has been ticked, and will be in the next update.

• SI Staff

The next data release will be coming out soon. Unfortunately there is always a perpetual form of movement in the football world. With the previous update the Alaba move was not 100% official. It is now.

For the next update, for example, we don't yet know who the new Bielefeld manager will be. And who knows what will happen in a few weeks. The instant a data update is released, it's already outdated. 

• SI Staff
14 minutes ago, Jagforklarer said:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/abdoul-camara/profil/spieler/647733

Abdoul Karim is Guinean-Belgian not Senegalese

That is correct. Abdoul Camara is at Hoffenheim U19 with Belgian/Guinean nationality - born in Conakry.  (FM player ID: 2000069211)

Hmmm, looks like he got duplicated. Great :-(  (FM player id: 18116093)

@Fire_03- let's have a look to fix this - thanks mate!

1. Julian Brandt(ID 91195228) is a favorite person of Bayer 04 Leverkusen. Isn't that a typo by Julian Brandt(ID: 91119265)?
2. Julian Brandt(ID: 91119265)'s achievements include relegation. Dortmund actually finished runner-up in 2020.

• SI Staff
5 hours ago, DD001 said:

Christopher Nkunku(RB Leipzig)'s strength level seems too low.
It's three.
Isn't that a typo from 13?

Definitely a typo :(

3 hours ago, DD001 said:

1. Julian Brandt(ID 91195228) is a favorite person of Bayer 04 Leverkusen. Isn't that a typo by Julian Brandt(ID: 91119265)?
2. Julian Brandt(ID: 91119265)'s achievements include relegation. Dortmund actually finished runner-up in 2020.

Fixed. I don't see a relegation with the right Julian Brandt. Where does this appear?

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, RoCCo_42 said:

Thanks, looks like a Philpp was created too and this didn't get caught out.

24 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

Where does this show in game?

The only thing we have on 27/6/2020 in the actual DB is runner up for Dortmund. So very peculiar!

Go to his history -> milestones.

2.PNG

• SI Staff
7 minutes ago, pr0 said:

Go to his history -> milestones.

2.PNG

if I show you our database, you won't see the same
Not allowed to show this though :)

But we will check it. Could this be happening to more BVB players too?

16 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

if I show you our database, you won't see the same
Not allowed to show this though :)

But we will check it. Could this be happening to more BVB players too?

After checking many of their players, they seem to have correct information. Seems likely only Brandt's achievement has this mistake. Instead of "Runner-Up" in his type of achievement he has "Relegated".

On 24/02/2021 at 19:48, duccio said:

Should RB Leipzig U19 (2000069512) have some sort of connection/affiliation with the Bundesliga club RB Leipzig? Just one example, there are more than one of these U19 teams that are not connected to what one would assume is their main team.

Any way we can fix this with an editor?

The manager of Schalke 04 is not Peter Knabel but Dimintrios Grammozis: https://www.aa.com.tr/en/sports/dimitrios-grammozis-appointed-schalkes-new-manager/2162676

Westen Mckenny and Juventus have agreed a permanent deal: https://bulinews.com/news/7609/official-juventus-permanently-sign-weston-mckennie-from-schalke-04 

• SI Staff
51 minutes ago, Mikker said:

The manager of Schalke 04 is not Peter Knabel but Dimintrios Grammozis: https://www.aa.com.tr/en/sports/dimitrios-grammozis-appointed-schalkes-new-manager/2162676

Westen Mckenny and Juventus have agreed a permanent deal: https://bulinews.com/news/7609/official-juventus-permanently-sign-weston-mckennie-from-schalke-04 

This happened post deadline I'm afraid. We had a deadline on March 2nd.  eg. Grammozis was appointed on March 3rd :mad:

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff
16 minutes ago, monkeypunch1987 said:

Moukoko was born on November, 20th 2004. 

https://www.transfermarkt.de/youssoufa-moukoko/profil/spieler/467720

Ingame, the date is April, 7th 2004.

I just started a game to double check and he is set and appears as 20/11/2004 - so that seems to be correct.
Can you please make sure you are running the official 21.4 update? (and no external updates and what not?)

35 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

I just started a game to double check and he is set and appears as 20/11/2004 - so that seems to be correct.
Can you please make sure you are running the official 21.4 update? (and no external updates and what not?)

Hm, I just started a new game for you with 21.4. And I also opened the databank with the editor. Both are wrong for me.

Moukoko1.png

Moukoko2.png

• SI Staff

I did so too.

Then I have no explanation for this as it's correct for me.
Moukoko's information was added via a separate system beyond our regular tools (due to his exception)

As data issue is concerned - it is all set correctly anyway in the proper system for future releases.

I have no idea why it's not OK for you. Considering you can use the editor all I can suggest is editing his date of birth in there. (Or uninstall and re-install and all that stuff, but that's a bigger hassle)

3 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

I have no idea why it's not OK for you. Considering you can use the editor all I can suggest is editing his date of birth in there. (Or uninstall and re-install and all that stuff, but that's a bigger hassle)

I did, but I wanted to let you know. But thanks, anyway.

Edited by monkeypunch1987

• 2 weeks later...