[France] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

On 04/09/2021 at 16:03, JackAttack said:

The fact is that is given name (Rhys) is of welsh origin, so one can guess at least 1 of his 4 granparents is welsh (condition to play for Wales, I believe). But there are 2 bugs :

- 1st bug : should be both English and Welsh in game

- 2nd bug : when you play a game with french databade he's soon called to welsh national team, while in real life there are younger Daniel James (1997) and Brennan Johnson (2001) who got called to national team, not him (born 1994).

Regarding this 2nd bug I believe Sport Interactive should tweak raise : aggression and flair, lower : finishing long shot determination teamwork acceleration pace strength bravery.

Regards

Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes, I'm Welsh myself and Rhys is a name of Welsh origin, but I don't think we should assume that one of his grandparents is Welsh just because of his given forename. He played for my club (Cardiff City) for a number of years and was never linked with a Welsh national team call-up, so I think his Welsh nationality should be removed until a reliable source is found to prove it. Thanks.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• SI Staff
16 hours ago, BluebirdsCCFC said:

Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes, I'm Welsh myself and Rhys is a name of Welsh origin, but I don't think we should assume that one of his grandparents is Welsh just because of his given forename. He played for my club (Cardiff City) for a number of years and was never linked with a Welsh national team call-up, so I think his Welsh nationality should be removed until a reliable source is found to prove it. Thanks.

Agreeing with you here, especially as it looks it has some knocks on National Teams.  We do have transfermarkt which list him as Welsh, but I can't find any second reliable source to confirm he holds both passports.  I trust the previous researchers when they didn't set  dual nationalities. 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/rhys-healey/profil/spieler/238185

Thanks for the report, appreciated. Should be fixed for the future iteration of the game. 

• 2 weeks later...

I can't ask M. Healey in person because the training is closed to fans, due tu covid.

So I come here for another "bug", but I don't know if it is only in my savegame or a real bug (?) :

staff Faruk Hadžibegić is listed as scout - director

but in real life Faruk Hadžibegić is manager - eventually national team manager

Regards

Not a big deal but i guess i have to inform that.

I am checking for french logos these days as i contribute to a website. Using the FFF website and a french custom database that goes deep till level 8 (not a single team or player created though) to see what is missing or what is in need of update i found something strange on the Regional 3 division in Paris - ile-de-France region. Indeed there is a team that plays in one of the 4 groups (also in 20-21 and 21-22 too) called Racing Club Argenteuil. Strange is that in the custom (and original too) database there is a team called Football Club Argenteuil. I searched through FFF and i found that they are different teams. RC althought is in higher level than FC is not present in the database while FC is in and it seems that this year will not have a senior team in any division (FFF says it plays in a Coupe du Matin championship).

I guess the creators noticed that but they used FC instead of RC in that specific group for ease.

Anyway it's not a big deal but maybe RC could be present in the upcoming 22 version of FM. below some screenshots i provide.

search for argenteuil.png

fm21 info.png

fc.png

racing.png

Edited by vourtsio

• SI Staff
14 hours ago, vourtsio said:

Not a big deal but i guess i have to inform that.

I am checking for french logos these days as i contribute to a website. Using the FFF website and a french custom database that goes deep till level 8 (not a single team or player created though) to see what is missing or what is in need of update i found something strange on the Regional 3 division in Paris - ile-de-France region. Indeed there is a team that plays in one of the 4 groups (also in 20-21 and 21-22 too) called Racing Club Argenteuil. Strange is that in the custom (and original too) database there is a team called Football Club Argenteuil. I searched through FFF and i found that they are different teams. RC althought is in higher level than FC is not present in the database while FC is in and it seems that this year will not have a senior team in any division (FFF says it plays in a Coupe du Matin championship).

I guess the creators noticed that but they used FC instead of RC in that specific group for ease.

Anyway it's not a big deal but maybe RC could be present in the upcoming 22 version of FM. below some screenshots i provide.

search for argenteuil.png

fm21 info.png

fc.png

racing.png

Hello @vourtsio,

Indeed, they are definitely different teams.

We don't support level 8 research, mainly because it's 5 levels under the lowest playable division in FM, and our time/ team size is limited. It would require too much work for something that is not manageable (regarding the number of teams in those divisions/ how unlikely it would be to have infos/ how often clubs turn to extinct or merge.). In the db, level 7 is not represented either, we added the structure of level 6 2 years ago, but we won't go further I'm afraid. 

I hope the feeddback would help. Contact the creator of this update please, so he can fix that issue. 

Regards

• SI Staff
On 19/09/2021 at 15:34, JackAttack said:

I can't ask M. Healey in person because the training is closed to fans, due tu covid.

So I come here for another "bug", but I don't know if it is only in my savegame or a real bug (?) :

staff Faruk Hadžibegić is listed as scout - director

but in real life Faruk Hadžibegić is manager - eventually national team manager

Regards

Thanks for the spot on Hadzibegic, I will review it for the next iteration of FM. 

FYI, we never contact players/clubs directly to get infos for FM and you shouldn't. I can't find info for a second nationality for Healey, I believe it was just a mistake done for this cycle as he didn't have it previously, which now would be fixed in the next FM. I appreciate you want helping, but as an advice best I tell you not to contact a player directly. 

Regards

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @AlienIR

You probably already have it in hand, but unless I am mistaken the player Moise Sahi (full name Moïse Orell Dion Sahi) of RC Strasbourg needs creating for FM22.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/moise-sahi-dion/profil/spieler/880330

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moïse_Sahi

Ivory Coast born forward (Mali second nationality). Most player details can be found in the links.

Thanks.

• SI Staff
13 hours ago, Jogo Bonito said:

Hello @AlienIR

You probably already have it in hand, but unless I am mistaken the player Moise Sahi (full name Moïse Orell Dion Sahi) of RC Strasbourg needs creating for FM22.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/moise-sahi-dion/profil/spieler/880330

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moïse_Sahi

Ivory Coast born forward (Mali second nationality). Most player details can be found in the links.

Thanks.

Morning @Jogo Bonito,

Indeed he needed creating, I can confirm he has been added for the next iteration of FM. There was a second one missing in the B team, can't remind his name (too early in the morning), but same he's been added over the research cycle.

Thanks for the input, appreciated. Regards.