Player/Staff Attribute Colours | Do You Tweak Them?

Attribute Colours  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you change player/staff attribute colours?

• Yes
    • No

Forgive me, I'm waiting for FM21 to be officially released before starting a new save and I am curious to know if other players change the default attribute colours for players and staff in each edition of FM.

To be honest, I wasn't aware you could actually change the attribute colours till recently and was wondering how many players create their own colour scheme?

If so, any recomendations or examples of attribute colours you have used in the game? Let's see your artistic imaginations!

34 minutes ago, Chewy82* said:

yes, i do bright green for 15+ and red for below 10 i think.

I use red for 1-5, white/gray for 6-10, yellow for 11-15, and bright green for 16+.  The red is great as it allows you to quickly see which areas a staff member is just plain bad at.  After using it this way for awhile, I couldn't imagine going back to the default setting.  

1-5 black (don't need to see these extremely  low numbers)

6-10 gray

11-15 green

16+ orange

one look and i instantly know how good a player is based on the dominant color. if i see a ton of orange i know the player is elite. if i see many green i know the player is above average etc

Edited by Artin

Yes, i change them as i think the default colors are too harsh and vivid.

Been using the below colors for years, infact i copied someone from this forum.

Low: R 181, G 136, B 127  This one is one of the color swatches ingame.

Average: R 224, G, 224, B, 224  This is a color ingame too.

Good: R 159, G 220, B 122 

Excellent: R 225, G 87, B 34.

I find these colors to be distintive and have nice calm and soothing look compared to the default harsh tones imo.

20201123184133_1.jpg.c2fb68b79a0a876f3261879f871c50dc.jpg

Edited by Siven

I like to make sure colours that are important grab my attention when I am glancing at scout reports (since once I have taken over I know my squad so it is less important to look at them). So red for bad attributes and yellow for excellent attributes. Then more neutral blue for average and green for above average. Lets me look directly at the best and worse attributes simply by grabbing my attention. Plus I have now gotten so used to doing this I am lost if I do not have it.