Why are default DB English rules still a mess?

ratio1618

On 26/11/2020 at 17:37, jWaSiMhE said:

I should also add that I have been personally trying to get more DB coverage for L9 and L10 done as an extension of my research responsibilities for SI.

As a few of you noticed, the L10 divisions have been created in the vanilla DB and things like stadiums and clubs in these leagues, histories are getting more accurate/filled in but there is still a long way to go.

This is brilliant - also, and it's very minor, but in the database Ludlow Town should be Ludlow FC, and the main colour is red rather than blue....!!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Malicious Penguin said:

This is brilliant - also, and it's very minor, but in the database Ludlow Town should be Ludlow FC, and the main colour is red rather than blue....!!

I hate to disappoint, but the Ludlow Town you refer to that are on the database are not the same Ludlow FC.

Town went bust 8 years ago and the new Ludlow play far too low to be created for the (official) FM database (nominal level 13 though technically below level 10 there arent any levels in the NLS).

Any mods which create the lower levels shouldn't be using extinct clubs as bases for this precise reason re the kits/name etc

Edited by jWaSiMhE

50 minutes ago, jWaSiMhE said:

I hate to disappoint, but the Ludlow Town you refer to that are on the database are not the same Ludlow FC.

Town went bust 8 years ago and the new Ludlow play far too low to be created for the (official) FM database (nominal level 13 though technically below level 10 there arent any levels in the NLS).

Any mods which create the lower levels shouldn't be using extinct clubs as bases for this precise reason re the kits/name etc

Ludlow FC play at Level 11 in the Shropshire County League, there's Ludlow Town Colts at Levels 12 and 13 in the Herefordshire County League.

The National League System finishes at Level 10 (Step 6), below is the National Feeder Leagues at Level 11 and then you get county and district leagues, all the way down to Level 21 or 22, depending on how you count some leagues.

1 hour ago, FCUtdWill said:

Ludlow FC play at Level 11 in the Shropshire County League, there's Ludlow Town Colts at Levels 12 and 13 in the Herefordshire County League.

The National League System finishes at Level 10 (Step 6), below is the National Feeder Leagues at Level 11 and then you get county and district leagues, all the way down to Level 21 or 22, depending on how you count some leagues.

Yeah. I had a feeling lv13 was a little low when i quickly googled the league.

Point is still the same whether they're level 11, 13 or 21 though. We're lucky SI bother with level 10 in any form at all to be honest.