Goalkeeper passing appears to still have issues

jonb33

I have the tactical instruction set for my goalkeeper to pass to the centre backs and full backs, but despite this he appears to clear the ball up the pitch. This results in the opposition team acquiring the ball and scoring against me. If you would be able to look into this, and advise me what further information you need me to provide to show these issues in my save, I would appreciate it. Thank you very much for your time.

• JordanMilly changed the title to Goalkeeper passing appears to still have issues
  • SI Staff
10 hours ago, jonb33 said:

I have the tactical instruction set for my goalkeeper to pass to the centre backs and full backs, but despite this he appears to clear the ball up the pitch. This results in the opposition team acquiring the ball and scoring against me. If you would be able to look into this, and advise me what further information you need me to provide to show these issues in my save, I would appreciate it. Thank you very much for your time.

PKM needed in addition to what Rashidi said. Screenshot of team instructions would be great too.

In the last 2 games i also lost because of goalkeepers mistateks when passing. I have instruction to pass to CB and when i saw it is not working i also added option to pass to FB. But sometimes it has no effect.
Juve-Arsenal. check minute 51.

And smth unbeliveble happened here at minute 92:48.
Tottenham  - Arsenal

Juventus - Arsenal.pkm Tottenham - Arsenal.pkm

Edited by 4football