Touchline Tablet

Watson156

Does anyone know if its possible to keep it expanded? When I first enter a match there is only 2 sections open. When I drag the 2nd section open/over towards The Dugout panel I then get a 3rd section open up. The problem however, is that after a highlight it reverts back to the 2 sections, and I have to keep dragging it open. 

Am I missing something obvious or is there not a way to keep it open at the moment?

Hopefully someone talented and generous can recreate a format similar to the "Match Screen Mods" on this FM21 in the coming weeks/months, I'm having a lot of trouble with this whole new interface as well. 

29 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

I can't even make it wider with 3 sections? Keeps on 2 sections. Playing on 16" MacBook Pro with default resolution on 100% 

20 minutes ago, bora182 said:

I play on a 1920x1080 screen at 85% i cant get wider than 2 sections, so painful....I hate this part of the game so much.

I know that you can minimize the bar at the bottom of the screen, maybe that will help you get some more panels? 

3 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

I know that you can minimize the bar at the bottom of the screen, maybe that will help you get some more panels? 

I get two rows.. but not three sections.

CleanShot 2020-11-24 at 09.47.47.png

CleanShot 2020-11-24 at 09.48.00.png

Edited by Rivanov

12 minutes ago, erfocacciaro said:

I get three sections on two rows but, as you can see, it becomes completely useless because of the transparency effect.

20201124045013_1.thumb.jpg.7287abee33c1755b9a657c82161ddbb2.jpg

What is your screen resolution? And do you play Full Screen or Windowed?

Mine is the same, I have 1920 x 1080, and 85% and it won't let me stretch the tablet at all, I can only have 2 stats pages on the right, and the dugout right in the middle of the screen. Only way I have seen to include more is to put it on 50% but that is way too far out and I can't see anything, I'd love for there to be a way to be able to do it, its so frustrating.