African Confederations Cup / Africa Champions League Help - Trying to add nations

I'm playing on an expanded database of Cape Verde and noticed that they don't appear to have a way to qualify for the African Champion's League or the African Confederations Cup. I went into the Advanced Rules for the League and enabled Continental Qualification but they don't seem to be drawn into the preliminary rounds with other nations the following season - despite the league being higher ranked than many who do, such as Ethiopia! How can I fix this? 

6 hours ago, 54665 said:

I'm playing on an expanded database of Cape Verde and noticed that they don't appear to have a way to qualify for the African Champion's League or the African Confederations Cup. I went into the Advanced Rules for the League and enabled Continental Qualification but they don't seem to be drawn into the preliminary rounds with other nations the following season - despite the league being higher ranked than many who do, such as Ethiopia! How can I fix this? 

I thought the 'competition' column was the competition you wanted them to go into?

Tried to test this myself, but when I turned that feature on it stopped verifying my league - even though the testing went off without an error message - and won't let me play it in the game. :rolleyes: 

4 minutes ago, Supermercado99 said:

I thought the 'competition' column was the competition you wanted them to go into?

Tried to test this myself, but when I turned that feature on it stopped verifying my league - even though the testing went off without an error message - and won't let me play it in the game. :rolleyes: 

Hmm, I'll try to make that change when I get home tomorrow. Some basic documentation really would go a long way with the Advanced Rule editor. 

8 hours ago, 54665 said:

The issue is that it's the Champions League and Confederations Cup that needs to have their rules updated to use Cape Verdean teams. I'm afraid that could/would mean re-creating the rules from scratch.