Allowing U23/2. Teams to rise into a higher league

Florato

Hello,

In my opinion the jump from the u19 to the first Team is too high, so i want to add an u23 in my club, so far so good, but in my perfect world i don´t give a **** about 2. League teams and so i want make it able my u23 can rise into a higher league, the 2. League, but i have problems to allow that, In advanced Rules, when i let me show the rules of "Bundesliga", "2. Bundesliga" and "3.Liga" under "rise/fall" i checked the boxes which allowes 2. Teams to rise into this and lower league, but still ingame in the rules of 3.Liga is given that my u23 can´t rise into the 2. Bundesliga.... I can´t find any other option to allow that, but something has to be there... in FM19 i could allow that.

editor 1. bundesliga.PNG

editor 2. bundesliga.PNG

editor 3. Liga.PNG

regeln 3. liga.PNG

Unluckily i have wrote to the SEGA Support, but they can only forward me to this forum... 

I have no idea in which country which league are not allowed for 2. teams to get promoted, but it is working for any other country? It is may a Bug in the editor that the option is at the moment not working? Or does it not work only for me? Or just the Germany Rules? I have tried several options, added u23 registration rules, tried another stadium for the u23, tried to find everything which could may help, but nothing works. Always my U23 is not allowed to get promoted.

I don´t know if you can imagine, but because i could not enjoy 1 minute of FM so far i am very happy with the situation and especially that my only, last Hope is an "Community" Forum... it is certainly not meant personally i can´t  expect in a community forum instant problem solutions for everything, but there should be existing some deeper technical support without a forum....

Edited by Florato

There is another rule in the editor as well, that says that the first team and second team have to be separated by at least one division.

So Bayern and Eintracht in Bundesliga and because of that Eintracht II and Bayern II are only allowed in 3. Liga. Not sure if that applies in Germany, but one to check.

I don´t understand.... In Advanced Rules i don´t find anything, but i found that option in the Basic Rules? But i just see that option at Regional Leagues (4. division) and not with 1-3 league... Please see the screenshots i am in both screenshots in "General" but it looks totally different

regional league rule.PNG

first league rule.PNG

I have checked everything again and again... can´t find that option.... I have checked if i can change it in the normal Databank, i have checked all Basic Rules and all Advanced Rules and i can´t find that option at all. The only Time i can see that option is when i am in the Basic Rules and looking on the non-playable 4. League.  But it´s unchecked anyways and would not have an impact on the 2. league.... I just can´t find that option....

Thank you very much

in my fm 21 editor it looks a bit different, but it was under League Settings, in my case in the 3. league was a rule which didn´t allowed B teams to get promoted... in the 1. and 2. league it was unchecked anyway

rules other league stage flags.PNG

@Florato I just found a solution. In my case, I was working on italian leagues, the only B team there is Juventus Under 23, currently in Lega Pro (3rd level division, below Serie B and Serie A). The only rule I altered were the two options in Promotion/Relegation of Serie B (so the upper level, not the current division): I checked both the "Allow B teams to be promoted", and it worked fine. Juve U23 ended first in Lega Pro/A, and next season started in Serie BKT.

The only issue I found regards the national cup (Coppa Italia): first season, Juve U23 was qualified for the 1st preliminary turn, but next year it was not, and I really don't understand why (FYI Coppa Italia works for basically all the first 3 divisions teams, if I recall it should have 78 qualified teams).

Edited by delanoalfieri