Multiple players going to the same club

No, I'm playing as De Graafschap and they are fine. 

My issue is the team, USBCO, buying 11 of my players. 

Looking at their squad, they only have 15 players, of which 11 are mine. 

I get some squads may start with no players and have to buy up an entire squad but it'd be good to spread things around a little bit. 

You'd never get one team buying 11 players from another in the same window. 

Obviously not a critical issue, but not ideal. 

This has been around for a few versions as far as I can tell. There will often be a couple of clubs who have budget in a window and they end up buying a lot of the players you offer out.

It's sort of like they don't add the transfers up. I have £10M to spend, so I can buy an £8M player and a £6M player and a £9M player and a £5M player, etc, they are all under £10M... I'd hate to be their accountant later when they realise what they've done! 😄

But that's just my guess obviously. 

10 hours ago, StephenCronin said:

This has been around for a few versions as far as I can tell. There will often be a couple of clubs who have budget in a window and they end up buying a lot of the players you offer out.

It's sort of like they don't add the transfers up. I have £10M to spend, so I can buy an £8M player and a £6M player and a £9M player and a £5M player, etc, they are all under £10M... I'd hate to be their accountant later when they realise what they've done! 😄

But that's just my guess obviously. 

Thanks for the insight. 👍🏼

5 hours ago, StephenCronin said:

Just came across this screenshot I posted to Bug List on Vibe last year (should have posted it here instead I guess) to demonstrate this happening (Leeds buying 9 of my players in a single window):

image.thumb.png.7bd98a7a62780e1fd2c98592b4af472e.png

Anyway, I hope they fix it.

That all came to around £100m. 🙊

4 minutes ago, passenger58 said:

That all came to around £100m. 🙊

Yeah and they were in the Championship then. Not impossible they genuinely had that much budget, but I think it mot likely they had £20M and just forgot to deduct the money they'd already spent from that! 😄 I guess we need to find a save to give them to actually work out the cause. I'll keep an eye out for it from now on. 

54 minutes ago, StephenCronin said:

Yeah and they were in the Championship then. Not impossible they genuinely had that much budget, but I think it mot likely they had £20M and just forgot to deduct the money they'd already spent from that! 😄 I guess we need to find a save to give them to actually work out the cause. I'll keep an eye out for it from now on. 

I think that sort of spending is how they ended up in the Championship in the first place 😉