individual training keeps going to none in B team

i constantly have to assign training to players again in B team as it keeps going to none every month or so. i have put ayman harrison on defenseive position 6x times but it always asks me again if i want to take control of his training, same with darcy burns and other players.

• Franz Beckenbauer - BVB youth.fm

why isn't any one looking at this? i have been pointing this out since the beta! it's getting frustrated to constantly put people on individual training ! are there like 2 guys working at SI.!?

and show me the rule that forbids that

Edited by jonb33

• SI Staff

Hi @jonb33, apologies for the late response on this. 

Are you still experiencing this regularly? I haven't been able to reproduce an example.

I noticed in your save that Ayman Harrison is recovering from an injury, and in cases like this a player's training might get changed to aid with his recovery and get him back up to fitness.

Hi i switched the setting to "Lead individual training" over all B team and then this stopped, but otherwise i had to constantly change it to "passing"shooting" E.t.c. , now it only happens on rare occasions if players are played out of position.

but my B team players don't get higher ratings than 8.1 except for one player who was leaving on free transfer he had 9.0 and above for 3 months , and i have been experiencing that youngsters and players alike almost don't develop in first team even if i criticize them on a weekly basis and only start to progress when i move them back to U19 team, that was a mjor case with "Erdem Sarac" even if i have the setting to "Available to U19 for 90 min always". 

i don't know if others are experiencing this or if my save is just buggy (although some do progress like "jens Gruber") and slowly they go from 5 star potential to 3 star. Like "paul Plogman" was a 4 and half star potential then i started playing him and he was picked for germany and suddenly stopped developing even if he had over 9.1 rating for 4 months or so and is now a 2 and a half star potential so i put him back in youth team. here is my save :)

P.S. it would be a welcoming addition if you could finally see the training attribute on B team players without having to go in "development" and see it there :)

• Franz Beckenbauer - BVB youth backup.fm
Edited by jonb33