The Realism Thread

36 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

But then all of the four freekicks there are both attacking and defensive, left and right

I don't think you can set up specific defensive free kick routines as they are less predictable. The 16 for that achievement is the 16 I mentioned there. I did it on the Beta just to achievement chase haha.

I don't normally alter my set pieces differently for each of my tactics, the opposite in fact, I try to keep them the same as a set piece is independent of whether its a big game or you are on a defensive or attacking mentality really.

I don't normally worry with routines for defensive throw in or Free kicks Deep. The others I've got set up in pre season and tweak here and there over the course of the seasons to over the topĀ 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I wait on the South and Central American leagues to be fleshed out, I think I'll start a proper realism save in the Scottish lower leagues.Ā 

I'm going to endeavour to apply the LLaMa guidelines from the very start. Is this the thread to keep y'all updated, or is there another thread somewhere for updates?

32 minutes ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

While I wait on the South and Central American leagues to be fleshed out, I think I'll start a proper realism save in the Scottish lower leagues.Ā 

I'm going to endeavour to apply the LLaMa guidelines from the very start. Is this the thread to keep y'all updated, or is there another thread somewhere for updates?

This is as good a place as any mateĀ Ā :thup:

1 hour ago, BrightLad5 said:

I don't think you can set up specific defensive free kick routines as they are less predictable. The 16 for that achievement is the 16 I mentioned there. I did it on the Beta just to achievement chase haha.

I don't normally alter my set pieces differently for each of my tactics, the opposite in fact, I try to keep them the same as a set piece is independent of whether its a big game or you are on a defensive or attacking mentality really.

I don't normally worry with routines for defensive throw in or Free kicks Deep. The others I've got set up in pre season and tweak here and there over the course of the seasons to over the topĀ 

You can for defensive free kicks, but one routine for each, so another 8.Ā 

Either way, it's a nightmare šŸ™„

Ā 

Ā 

Well, here goes: I've downloaded Mozza's Scottish pyramid database from the Steam workshop. I know there's some discrepancies about downloading these files on the LLaMa Ethos section of the website, but I think Mozza has dedicated himself to making the Scottish database realistic for years now, and would safely qualify as a legitimate place to go for a compatible addon.Ā 

I've started unemployed with no badges and only a Sunday League reputation. There are two clubs looking for a manager that are based near where I live, so I think they'd be the most realistic options. Given my first job will probably be unremunerated, I wouldn't move outside of Glasgow (maybe Edinburgh at a stretch). So Kilsyth Athletic (15 mins up the road) and Vale of Clyde (Glasgow's east-end) are the roles I've applied for.Ā 

Quite nervous applying the LLaMa rules, tbh. I've never been good at this game, even with all the help from player-searches and no attribute masking :DĀ 

Ā 

39 minutes ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

I've never been good at this game

I wouldn't worry about that. I've been playing since 1993 and have only ever won the A-League and the Haitian league šŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, Junkhead said:

I wouldn't worry about that. I've been playing since 1993 and have only ever won the A-League and the Haitian league šŸ˜‚

That's reassuring. Although, had I not been aided by all the unrealistic aspects of the game, I probably would be dreaming of a Haitian title! :D

I've taken over Kilsyth Athletic in the 8th tier of Scottish football, and am feeling a bit under pressure due to the 'top half finish' expectation.Ā 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Junkhead:

Playing since 2006. My silverware: italian cup winner withĀ  FM 2017 (?) .... thats all but enough for an llm-player :)

Edited by Conardo

5 hours ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

Well, here goes: I've downloaded Mozza's Scottish pyramid database from the Steam workshop. I know there's some discrepancies about downloading these files on the LLaMa Ethos section of the website, but I think Mozza has dedicated himself to making the Scottish database realistic for years now, and would safely qualify as a legitimate place to go for a compatible addon.Ā 

Yeah Mozzas well known, looks like a good add on, let us know if you run into any issues with it.Ā  In terms of LLM guidelines its not strictly speaking by the letter of the law etc but the most important thing is that you approach it in a realistic way.

It's a really good idea to start locally, you'll know yourself how far a player will be prepared to travel for the wage you can offer.

If you get sacked then so be it, dust yourself off and apply for other jobs.Ā  I say it so many times but its the failures that make the success so memorable.Ā  I doubt many people remember the silverware they have won like Conardo and Junkhead do.

11 hours ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

I've taken over Kilsyth Athletic in the 8th tier of Scottish football, and am feeling a bit under pressure due to the 'top half finish' expectation.Ā 

I think you should be ok. If Scottish is like the England database, Level 8 downwards the teams are quite similar in ability/reputation so the first few seasons are not too bad.. until you reach the out of the box leagues (Conference North/South etc.).

I'm not that great either, with best effort going from Conference N/S to League 1 Top Half.Ā  Premier League is still a pipeline dream, maybe in FM22Ā :)

Edited by Dan_987

Really enjoying the match-engine this year. I know there are always complaints regardless, but some of the football is nice to watch.Ā 

Drew my league opener 0-0, then managed a 3-2 win in the second league match. Not managed to sign anyone because I can only afford to offer Ā£1 p/w in wages. Also can't seem to attract applicants for assistant manager position. But so far, so good in terms of results.Ā 

Since trialist donā€™t cost I recently limited myself to only 4 players at a time to stop me from hoarding.

Ā 

If I have 4 players on trial then they are only allowed to be on the team for 1 week max. If I have 3 players, only 1 can be on trial for 2 weeks while the others max at 1 week. 2 players on trial = 2 weeks each or 1 person can max at 3 weeks while the other max at 1 week.

But if I only offer one player, he can be on trial for all 4 weeks.

itā€™s as if Iā€™m allocating weeks.

31 minutes ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

Since trialist donā€™t cost I recently limited myself to only 4 players at a time to stop me from hoarding.

Ā 

If I have 4 players on trial then they are only allowed to be on the team for 1 week max. If I have 3 players, only 1 can be on trial for 2 weeks while the others max at 1 week. 2 players on trial = 2 weeks each or 1 person can max at 3 weeks while the other max at 1 week.

But if I only offer one player, he can be on trial for all 4 weeks.

itā€™s as if Iā€™m allocating weeks.

I like that strategy.

I tend to just trial for weak areas and never look at more than 2 for each position.Ā  I also scout them first to get an idea if they are worth a punt.

I would say that the trial system is the most exploitable area of the game at lower level.Ā  Not sure what can really be done about it though?Ā  Maybe other members of the squad get annoyed like they do when you make full signings?

Do lower league teams in real life trial en mass?

Edited by Brother Ben

59 minutes ago, Brother Ben said:

Some local sides near me hold trial days where a bunch of players looking for clubs come along and play in front of the coaching staff. They usually try to play an 11-a-side game, with subs if enough interest is shown.Ā 

I trialled a couple of players in my current save, but neither could be signed permanently because I literally have no money to offer anyone.Ā 

Gotta squeeze the juice out of the current crop, but it's bloody hard! Sitting 5th in an 8 team league at the moment.Ā 

1 hour ago, Brother Ben said:

I like that strategy.

I tend to just trial for weak areas and never look at more than 2 for each position.Ā  I also scout them first to get an idea if they are worth a punt.

I would say that the trial system is the most exploitable area of the game at lower level.Ā  Not sure what can really be done about it though?Ā  Maybe other members of the squad get annoyed like they do when you make full signings?

I think they should be some sort of traveling cost for players outside of your area. Local players, sure they can be expense free. But even holding a trial day cost money IRL. Should probably come out of scouting Ā budget IDK.

Maybe there could be a bit in the job centre to advertise for players. It's usually newspaper ads and social media that promote these trial days. If unattached players are looking for their next club, but aren't represented by an agent, for example, then they can try and get a trial at a club by contacting them following the ad. This should ideally only attract players who can travel to play for the club no bother. I think this would reflect real life quite well at some levels of the game.Ā 

22 minutes ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

I think they should be some sort of traveling cost for players outside of your area. Local players, sure they can be expense free. But even holding a trial day cost money IRL. Should probably come out of scouting Ā budget IDK.

Ā 

15 minutes ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

Maybe there could be a bit in the job centre to advertise for players. It's usually newspaper ads and social media that promote these trial days. If unattached players are looking for their next club, but aren't represented by an agent, for example, then they can try and get a trial at a club by contacting them following the ad. This should ideally only attract players who can travel to play for the club no bother. I think this would reflect real life quite well at some levels of the game.Ā 

Both are really good ideas, it might be worth putting this in as a feature request maybe?Ā  If we can expand on it a little maybe i'll write it up in a compelling way.

Whilst i'm on the subject what things do people think should be added to the game, particularly at lower levels, to make the game more realistic?

Edited by Brother Ben

2 minutes ago, Brother Ben said:

Ā 

Both are really good ideas, it might be worth putting this in as a feature request maybe?Ā  If we can expand on it a little maybe i'll write it up in a compelling way.

Whilst i'm on the subject what things do people think should be added to the game, particularly at lower levels, to make the game more realistic?

So on the job centre idea: I think this only happens at lower levels where there isn't much in the way of serious scouting operations. Players have to be brought to the club for a look, really. Everyone I know who plays at non-league levels in Scotland, for example, joined their club through trial days (or knowing someone at the club who convinced the manager to give them a trial). The game already has some notion of distance in it, because I've tried to approach players in the past and they've cited distance as a reason for not wanting to enter negotiations. So if this feature could be extended to who applies for trials at different teams, it could make it quite realistic.Ā 

I know we already have trial games where you can attend or send a scout or whatever, and this could run parallel with it. But there's definitely a lot of clubs that put out ads in the off-season for trial games that they host. This is especially true of clubs that basically have to rebuild their squads every year due to their amateur status. But I remember Clyde doing this a few years ago due to financial difficulties when they were in League 2.Ā 

Ā 

4BE5E75AB02D83DD0196EBD498BCA923D11D159A (1920Ɨ1080)

Pretty pleased with the start we've had. Been unable to sign anyone, so have relied upon the players that were already with the club, plus a raft of fifteen and sixteen year olds from the u-18 side.Ā 

Been advertising for an assistant manager, a head scout, and a physio for months now with zero applicants.Ā 

I don't think we'll get promoted because we aren't consistent enough, but I got my national C licence, so there may be offers down the line from clubs up the pyramid.Ā 

183D7888C5CAAA83D6AD3B0AD871088B56A5D4E9 (1920Ɨ1080)

Into the second half of the season and we've kept the dream alive. BSC Glasgow have a striker who has banged in more than double the number of goals than anyone else in the league, but a team from several leagues above have offered him a contract, which could really hamper BSC's form and allow the chasing pack an advantage.Ā 

We're the form team at the moment, and are due to play St Peter's in the next game. So the drama is set to continue right the way through.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

183D7888C5CAAA83D6AD3B0AD871088B56A5D4E9 (1920Ɨ1080)

Into the second half of the season and we've kept the dream alive. BSC Glasgow have a striker who has banged in more than double the number of goals than anyone else in the league, but a team from several leagues above have offered him a contract, which could really hamper BSC's form and allow the chasing pack an advantage.Ā 

We're the form team at the moment, and are due to play St Peter's in the next game. So the drama is set to continue right the way through.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Getting exciting now mate, into the home straight.Ā  KUTGW

1 minute ago, Brother Ben said:

Getting exciting now mate, into the home straight.Ā  KUTGW

It's much more rewarding playing this way. I've basically been forced to work with what I've been given and I feel like I've actually done a very decent job of making this team greater than the sum of its parts. Lots of trial and error in the tactics, but recently we've been looking good, so I am hoping I've found the formula that could deliver a promotion challenge. My only concern is the club's finances are going to restrict my coaching education, so I may need to look elsewhere if I'm going to get the next set of badges and work towards a job in the football league.Ā 

6 minutes ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

It's much more rewarding playing this way. I've basically been forced to work with what I've been given and I feel like I've actually done a very decent job of making this team greater than the sum of its parts. Lots of trial and error in the tactics, but recently we've been looking good, so I am hoping I've found the formula that could deliver a promotion challenge. My only concern is the club's finances are going to restrict my coaching education, so I may need to look elsewhere if I'm going to get the next set of badges and work towards a job in the football league.Ā 

Its definitely rewarding when your up against it.Ā 

Got any decent youth prospects coming through?

1 minute ago, Brother Ben said:

Its definitely rewarding when your up against it.Ā 

Got any decent youth prospects coming through?

My young players are very average, but they've had to be thrown into the team. I only recently managed to get a HoYD, so hopefully there will be a few players who can contribute at this level when the intake comes in soon. I'm not holding out much hope, though!

I have managed to bring in a former Motherwell and Celtic youth player on trial, but I think he'll ask for too high an appearance fee (as opposed to wages). So I'm getting some games out of him while he's here, but he'll be offski very soon.Ā 

Ā 

21863183AE28752262D81E2CA6B7142B5E04DBF4 (1920Ɨ1080)

My form fell off a bit of a cliff-edge in the final stretch of games, allowing BSC to run away with it in the end. But a second place finish is not something I'd have turned my nose up at when I took the Kilsyth Athletic job.Ā 

BSC held onto their star striker, and he proved to be the difference, scoring 32 times for them, with the next highest scorer in the league only managing 12. The good news is, I managed to scout the guy and snap him up for the new season, despite BSC's promotion. So I'm hoping he's the missing piece of the puzzle.Ā 

I signed a new deal, and thanks to some sponsorship money, I've been able to go and study for my B-licence. Happy days.Ā 

kind of a realism question... So with Currency ive always played weekly as what most europeans people who play FM use.. I was thinking about moving to yearly which is what USA and Canada use... I was just wondering what is the currency usually for decent players good players and great players per year roughly for contracts?

On 19/11/2021 at 01:52, Tikka Mezzala said:

I've just seen that you can go into the boardroom requests feature and ask for a 'trial day', which I assume covers what we've been speaking about. I had no idea this was there.Ā 

Dunno if it is just me, but I've never had the Board agree to that 'Trial Day' request in all my LLM saves.Ā 

And so I return back to this thread, and this time I will stick around! Iā€™ve finally began my career save with FM22. Iā€™ve dillied and dallied between skins and resolution sizes until I am completely happy with what Iā€™ve got. I started my save with the star attributes skin, then moving to one with attributes, and then back again. After some minor basic skin editing to get the skin to look and feel how I want, I can finally say Iā€™m happy. Iā€™ve even linked my twitter account which is something Iā€™ve never done before!

Iā€™m not sure if anyone else here plays as slowly as I do. On average I reckon I get a week of FM world time into my day as I only usually give FM an hour or 2 each day. I have to say Iā€™m enjoying FM22 in terms of realism. I just had my first coaches meeting and it felt alot more realistic than before.

Anyhow, I always begin a career in the country where I live, and so Limavady United, of the Northern Ireland 3rd tier, are the suckers that interviewed me at the beginning of pre-season. I discovered after I eventually hired a scout that I had forgotten to untick the disable first transfer window button when I was setting up the game. Bugger! I only have 2 dedicated centre backs in the whole club , and only a DR that can also play DC. On top of that there is only 1 first team striker. The other 2 I have are from the reserve team and the u18 team. This could be a tough first half of the season.

Iā€™ve gone through pre-season undefeated and am about to embark on a cup match to kick my Limavady career off. Wish me luck!

19 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

How are we all coping with the dodgy corner exploits?

I always tend to alter the default setting slightly but I'm terrified to do so in case we score from one and I feel dirty for accidentally triggering an exploit!

Just further to this. How are we finding the injury levels? Not sure whether to go with the vanilla level or add last year's injuries mod on!

11 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

To be honest, I've put my long term LLM save on the back burner until late Dec (well hoping that's when 1st Major Patch is out anyway).

I really want to start.. but telling myself. My club shirt is 4 weeks away (UK - Australia postage), will give more time for Level 10 databases and I'm halfway through painting my home. FM is seriously addictive and all consuming - so that will be my motivation/reward.Ā 

25 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

I always tend to alter the default setting slightly but I'm terrified to do so in case we score from one and I feel dirty for accidentally triggering an exploit!

Didn't know there was one until you mentioned it tbhĀ 

Just avoid doing whatever it is that produces it (please don't mention it hereĀ :D, what I don't know and all that)

Edited by Brother Ben

I'm heading into my second season with Kilsyth Athletic. The league has been restructured with ten teams competing instead of eight. More importantly, there are three promotion places. That is a golden opportunity. But it's a very tight league with no standout teams. So it'll be competitive.Ā 

Looking forward to it!

2 hours ago, Brother Ben said:

Didn't know there was one until you mentioned it tbhĀ 

Just avoid doing whatever it is that produces it (please don't mention it hereĀ :D, what I don't know and all that)

Yes, I try to avoid the general forum for that very reason. I just come straight to this thread without seeing what's outside!Ā 

My youth intake provided me with upgrades in some key positions. I decided, therefore, to reduce the playing time agreement for one of my regular starters last year, because I feel he isn't as good as one of the younger guys that I've brought in. It didn't go down well with him and he's managed to turn about seven players against me. I suppose preseason is the best time to get this stuff out in the open, rather than risking it coming midseason while the action is underway. But I'm going to have to try and weather a bit of a storm for the next while.Ā 

Ā 

Em 23/03/2021 em 14:37, AEJ disse:

Well, now that the new update is on, I'll start a new save,Ā a new journeyman save. Starting unemloyed on the vanilla game. I play very slowly, so this will be my final FM21 save

Unfortunatelly, there really seems to be a problem (bug)Ā with job offers. It's ridiculously easy to start in a decent club. And even after your first job, FM seems to make life easier for us by handing really good job interviews (even when we do not deserve them)

So, to couter this, I decided to set a new restricion for myself. A set of ranges...

I'll create myself: 28 years old, brazilian, sunday league experience, no qualifications. This will give me half star reputation. The two restrictions I'll impose are: 1 in every mental stats and a set of ranges:

WithĀ  5% or 10% reputation, I'll only be able to take over a half star club only

With 15%, I'll be able to take over a clubĀ in the range half star - one starĀ 

With 20% or 25%, I'll be able to take over a club in the rangeĀ half star - one and a halfĀ star.

With 30%, I'll be able to take over a club in the rangeĀ Ā half star - two stars

With 35%, I'll be able to take over a half star - two and a half stars club

With 40% or 45%, I'll be able to take over a half star - three stars club

With 50% or 55%,Ā I'll be able to take over a half star -Ā three and a half stars club

With 60%, I'll be able to take over a half star - four stars club

*If I stay put in any of the aboveĀ ranges for 2 years, the clubs available toĀ meĀ will increase half a star*

With 65%, I'll be free to go anywhere

Ā 

Ā 

That's it.

Well, now that I have the time, I'll start a new save with these rules I made for FM21. It worked before, it should work again

But I am changing the rules a bit. These ranges that I made will be for clubs I can APPLY FOR. If a club that does not respect the ranges GIVES me an interview, I can take the job. It makes the expericente much more organic.

Another rule is that my first club HAS to be half a star.Ā 

I have slightly adjust the ranges (the new ranges are in the post quoted above)

---

editĀ 

Forgot four new rules:

My first club cannot be professional and has to be in the lowest league of a country

if I stay in a B team for 2 years, I can apply for the main job.

If I win the first division of a country, I can apply for all clubs in that country for the next three seasons

If I manage a national team for 2 years, the clubs I can apply for go up half a star. If a manage for another two years, another half a star goes up.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by AEJ

I decided to make money relevant as well.

So I created new rules:

I have 3 months to find my first job. If the time limit passes, I have to apply to every job that is possible (half a star reputation, of course) and accept the first one that becomes available.Ā 

Until I've made 50k euros in my career, I cannot stay unemployed for more than 3 months. If the time limit passes, I have to apply to every job that has half a star less reputation than the ones I can apply for or more and aceept the first one that is offered.Ā Ā If I stay unemployed for too long (exceding the 3 months) I need to stay employed for at least 6 months in a new job. If I don't, than the 3 months turn into 1 month for the next job hunt

From 50k to 100k, no more than 5 months.Ā  If the time limit passes, I have to apply to every job that has half a star less reputation than the ones I can apply for or more and aceept the first one that is offered.Ā If I stay unemployed for too long (exceding the 5 months) I need to stay employed for at least 6 months in a new job. If I don't, than the 5 months turn into 2 months for the next job hunt. From this range on, If I don't stay employed for the proposed 6 months, than the time to searh for a new job is cut in half

From 100k to 200k,Ā  no more than 7 months...

From 200k to 800k, 9 months...

From 800k to 2M, 10 months...Ā Ā 

From 2M to 10M, no more than a year...

The only clubs I can always reject if I want are clubs that I have already managed or said no to interveiws/contractsĀ 

Ā 

Edited by AEJ

1 hour ago, Fettucine_Alfredo said:

Are we talking about reallism in a game where the whole back of the goal lifts itself from the ground by a good meter everytime the ball crosses the line?

You're right. I don't know about anyone else but I'm off to start a PSG save on the basis that there is a slight graphical glitch which will no doubt be corrected shortly.Ā :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

kind of a realism question... So with Currency ive always played weekly as what most europeans people who play FM use.. I was thinking about moving to yearly which is what USA and Canada use... I was just wondering what is the currency usually for decent players good players and great players per year roughly for contracts?

Good question this, but I would just end up calculating the weekly cost so I understood it.

On a related note, anyone change the currency to match the country they are playing in? I don't, but tempted.

Saw someone on here (or maybe Reddit) once who would change the language to whatever country he was playing in and only change it back to English once his manager had a fluent understanding of the native tongueĀ :D

BD6E75A374DC806415C4481E08178B68A18FE03A (1920Ɨ1080)

Back underway in the new season. I'm happy with our start. The only negative being our narrow defeat to Harthill Royal who have started the season surprisingly well. For reference: Harthill finished second bottom last season with a record of 5-5-18. But at this level, there's always lots of fluctuations in form.Ā 

Ā 

10 hours ago, Domoboy23 said:

Avoiding learning about them as much as possibleĀ :cool:

9 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

And so I return back to this thread, and this time I will stick around! Iā€™ve finally began my career save with FM22. Iā€™ve dillied and dallied between skins and resolution sizes until I am completely happy with what Iā€™ve got. I started my save with the star attributes skin, then moving to one with attributes, and then back again. After some minor basic skin editing to get the skin to look and feel how I want, I can finally say Iā€™m happy. Iā€™ve even linked my twitter account which is something Iā€™ve never done before!

Iā€™m not sure if anyone else here plays as slowly as I do. On average I reckon I get a week of FM world time into my day as I only usually give FM an hour or 2 each day. I have to say Iā€™m enjoying FM22 in terms of realism. I just had my first coaches meeting and it felt alot more realistic than before.

Anyhow, I always begin a career in the country where I live, and so Limavady United, of the Northern Ireland 3rd tier, are the suckers that interviewed me at the beginning of pre-season. I discovered after I eventually hired a scout that I had forgotten to untick the disable first transfer window button when I was setting up the game. Bugger! I only have 2 dedicated centre backs in the whole club , and only a DR that can also play DC. On top of that there is only 1 first team striker. The other 2 I have are from the reserve team and the u18 team. This could be a tough first half of the season.

Iā€™ve gone through pre-season undefeated and am about to embark on a cup match to kick my Limavady career off. Wish me luck!

Welcome, and good luck! Keep us updated!

9 hours ago, Domoboy23 said:

Just further to this. How are we finding the injury levels? Not sure whether to go with the vanilla level or add last year's injuries mod on!

Far too low from my limited experience. In my beta save with Alfreton my first injury was in February.

I spent absolutely ages picking my starting 11 for my first competitive match in the League Cup. We went to extra time and my young reserve team striker played a blinder on his debut and scored the only goal of the game in the 95th minute. Both teams were dead on their feet by the end. The board wanted me to reach the 2nd round so that's my first expectation ticked! Our reward is a home draw against the reigning Premiership champions Linfield. That's as tough a draw as we were ever going to get.

On 20/11/2021 at 12:20, Domoboy23 said:

Im in October with a semi pro team so train twice a week and have had 3 injuries so far for the following lengths of time:

12 days

1 day

3 days

Edited by Platinum

7 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

We went to extra time and my young reserve team striker played a blinder on his debut and scored the only goal of the game in the 95th minute. Both teams were dead on their feet by the end. The board wanted me to reach the 2nd round so that's my first expectation ticked!

These are the kind of moments that really make a save.Ā