[WIP] [FM21] England down to Level 11

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, have you created the data base by selected the "create new competitions and rules" 'option or simply "add lower divisions and cups to existing structure"' option ?
as I look for a total personalisable data base... 

Edited by sdh1978

4 hours ago, sdh1978 said:

Hi, have you created the data base by selected the "create new competitions and rules" 'option or simply "add lower divisions and cups to existing structure"' option ?
as I look for a total personalisable data base... 

I added lower division competitions and cups to existing structure.

Hi this looks like an awesome db! I'm working on a Canadian pyramid with regional divisions and would love to pick someone's brain on how to setup up regional promotion and relegation correctly in the FM21 Editor. Any help greatly appreciated!

14 hours ago, jimmybronx said:

Hi this looks like an awesome db! I'm working on a Canadian pyramid with regional divisions and would love to pick someone's brain on how to setup up regional promotion and relegation correctly in the FM21 Editor. Any help greatly appreciated!

set league size to be more flexible (like minimum teams 10 maximum 20), and set preferred division(s) for all clubs in menu. That's my workaround and it's working quite well.

18 minutes ago, postman123 said:

Hi

Quick question on the FM20 thread some chap made all the lower league logo's for the database, I downloaded these but they dont show on FM21, I thought all logos worked from year to year 

I dont know much about logos but im sure they have worked in the past.

2 hours ago, postman123 said:

Hi

Quick question on the FM20 thread some chap made all the lower league logo's for the database, I downloaded these but they dont show on FM21, I thought all logos worked from year to year 

If you're referring to lower league teams in FM20 that were added by Lionel (if you look at the team id in FM20, these would begin 208208xxxx) but have now become part of the default SI database for FM21, then old config's won't work as they refer to team ids that don't exist, i.e. in FM20 Abbey Hulton was an editor-added team with a 208208xxxx value but is now in the default FM21 database as 2000025149.

Usually the relevant pack makers (i.e. Metallic, FMV or the one of your choice) will create an update covering the new default teams fairly quickly & you can use that - haven't seen any yet.

1 hour ago, postman123 said:

Thanks for the info, be interesting to see if any come out

Until they do, try this attachment - this adds the logos for the English teams & comps added in FM21 - unzip and then move the folder to "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\graphics" or wherever you place your graphics.

temp logos.zip

44 minuti fa, AhMostyn ha scritto:

Until they do, try this attachment - this adds the logos for the English teams & comps added in FM21 - unzip and then move the folder to "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\graphics" or wherever you place your graphics.

temp logos.zip 4 MB · 3 downloads

FC Isle of Man is included?

2 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

how far down does this go level wise?

No idea at this time, I just went through the new (& set to active) English teams in the default database, without any in-depth checking against real life leagues (there appear to be a fair few new level 10 teams added by SI, but whether that means all level 10 teams are now in the default db I don’t know - only got FM21 this morning).

As and when the db is released, then I’ll endeavour to cobble together a logo pack for the additional teams that are added.

12 hours ago, AhMostyn said:

If you're referring to lower league teams in FM20 that were added by Lionel (if you look at the team id in FM20, these would begin 208208xxxx) but have now become part of the default SI database for FM21, then old config's won't work as they refer to team ids that don't exist, i.e. in FM20 Abbey Hulton was an editor-added team with a 208208xxxx value but is now in the default FM21 database as 2000025149.

Usually the relevant pack makers (i.e. Metallic, FMV or the one of your choice) will create an update covering the new default teams fairly quickly & you can use that - haven't seen any yet.

Yes there is alot more teams in the default database this year.

5 hours ago, AhMostyn said:

No idea at this time, I just went through the new (& set to active) English teams in the default database, without any in-depth checking against real life leagues (there appear to be a fair few new level 10 teams added by SI, but whether that means all level 10 teams are now in the default db I don’t know - only got FM21 this morning).

As and when the db is released, then I’ll endeavour to cobble together a logo pack for the additional teams that are added.

I think most Level 10 teams are in there now.

26 minutes ago, Onyewu said:

You may slap my hand if this is a wrong question.....but can up to Level 10 be released :-)......I know I'm being impatient :-)

Thanks

No because it is not ready, I still have to go back in and check the kits at Level 9 & Level 10 as many are missing mainly at Level 10

I have not set the number of promotion/relegation places from the leagues yet.

The FA Cup, FA Trophy, FA Vase have not been set up to include the qualifying rounds yet.

I will be doing all the club data before i start doing any of that.

On 05/12/2020 at 17:00, lionel messi said:

They wont be able to get promoted above Level 10

Personal choice ? or them are the rules im trying to add B teams in my edit and getting stuck as they dont promote from inactive leagues to active ones wondered if your stopping this with an advanced rule

1 minute ago, calvg said:

Personal choice ? or them are the rules im trying to add B teams in my edit and getting stuck as they dont promote from inactive leagues to active ones wondered if your stopping this with an advanced rule

I think that is the rules, there are no reserve teams at level 9. Just Level 10 and below.

yes you can set reserve teams to not be promoted from leagues, you can also stop them entering cup competitions as well.