Switching confederation problem

fracsauce

Check your list of teams that qualify. If you have only swapped teams, it means you have used the original file without changes and I have seen in FM20 that it does not show the selected teams. Could be your issue here.

17 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Check your list of teams that qualify. If you have only swapped teams, it means you have used the original file without changes and I have seen in FM20 that it does not show the selected teams. Could be your issue here.

how would I do that if its the registered teams info then it can't be and I haven't edited that file

6 minutes ago, fracsauce said:

how would I do that if its the registered teams info then it can't be and I haven't edited that file

EC Qualifying have registered teams list sp maybe thats your problem. If you just replace San Marino with Canada in database this will prabably cause that error.

15 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

EC Qualifying have registered teams list sp maybe thats your problem. If you just replace San Marino with Canada in database this will prabably cause that error.

the EC qualifying doesn't have registered teams in the FM 21 Database and I swapped canada and San Marino  the UEFA Nations League and that didn't do anything at all the as San Marino was still in the nations league and I still get that error in the advanced verification

Edited by fracsauce

12 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

Well good way to do it is to start reading my previous posts.

I did and I'm still confused how I do it. I read that entire thread and I'm still lost

Edited by fracsauce

• 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...

It will not be assembled as just swapping the Nations, all comps need checking and teams updating.

There's at least 2 other threads on this sort of thing going on, I'm trying to help adding the USA to Europe in the following thread

Adding a nation to Europe is relatively simple, proving you remove one at the same time. But changing Concacaf is Turing out to very a lot trickier

Edited by nasaiain

On 08/11/2021 at 23:38, fracsauce said:

when I do this now the ECQ has no stages is there any way to change that so I don't have to completely re-create them?

Do not worry about the ECQ it is hard coded, as long as Europe has exactly 54 teams' doesn't matter who they are, it will run just fine.

WCQ and the Nations League registered teams do need updating though